A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

We dem Boys!

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

We dem Boys! Empty We dem Boys!

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 4:49 pm

The pervious night had been a shaky, yet exciting one. After spitting rhymes with his best friend, being attacked by lady monsters, and being rescued by Wade, Vino was extremely hungry. Colten and Vino had made plans to meet in the Mess Hall for lunch sense Vino had sparring in the morning and wasn't able to make it for breakfast. He wore a his purple Camp Jupiter t-shirt, gym shorts, and his white Jordon's. The son of Bacchus decided to wait for Colten to arrive before going up and getting food.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

We dem Boys! Empty Re: We dem Boys!

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 4:57 pm

Colten arrived in the Mess Hall, looking around for Vino. He saw him, and approached him. "Yoooo. So," he lowered his voice, "was anyone in your barracks suspicious about yesterday?" He luckily hadn't been asked anything about the matter, so he just assumed they successfully snuck back into the camp. "I think I'm good, no one was asking me anything," he said, getting a hamburger and putting some ketchup and mustard on it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 5:08 pm

Vino turned his head and looked at Colten. "Nah, Bruh. No one suspected a thing." He gave him a wicked grin and stood up to get some wings and onion rings. "But, yo. That was sick last night. You got some talent, man." The Roman legionar stated, praising him a bit.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 5:11 pm

"Hopefully you mean in singing, not fighting. I can't fight to save my life. Literally." He chuckled. "But thanks, dude, you were pretty talent-ful yourself. Too bad it ended with monsters. The past week has made me feel more locked up, like I can't do anything fun. That's not the case, but, like, bruh, do you get what I'm saying?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 5:22 pm

Vino smacked his lips playfully when Colten asked if he meant the rapping or the monsters were sick. "Obviously the rapping." He tried to give him a straight face, but failed with his outburst of laughter when the son of Cupid said that he couldn't fight to safe his life. "Same, man, same!" Vino slowly contained his composer, nodding slowly. "Yeah, I do know what you mean, bruv."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 5:30 pm

"Well, at least no one found out." He got some chips and sat at a table. He started eating his hamburger. "I wonder where Wade is." He looked around.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 9:21 pm

"Yeah, true." He sighed and stole a chip off of Colten's plate. "And Wade? I don't know. I haven't seen him since last night." Vino stated, eating an onion ring.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/9/2015, 8:57 am

"Probably out sparring again." He rolled his eyes. "And yo, bro, do I look like a potato chip factory to you?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 9:04 am

Vino looked him up and down before nodding his head. "Yeah, yeah you kinda do." He teased before eating one of his own chicken wings. It was rather good, better than BW3's.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/9/2015, 9:10 am

Colten rolled his eyes. "I heard that Wade's been hanging out with a new lady friend, a daughter of Bellona. Anabell I think her name is." He ate a few chips, before taking an onion ring from Vino's plate. "Just so we're even."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 10:13 am

"Oh really? A daughter of Bellona? That must be fun." He laughed a bit before eating another onion ring. They were still nice and crunchy. Just like Vino likes it."In that case maybe he's with her then." The son of Bacchus suggested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:15 pm