A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Hi I'm his brother (private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Hi I'm his brother (private) Empty Hi I'm his brother (private)

Post by Mason 6/9/2015, 10:17 am

Colten was in the Mess Hall. It was now two weeks since he's arrived, and he was starting to like camp more, and tried to be more responsible. Though that probably wouldn't happen. He got a steak, it was dinner, and an ice tea and sat down, starting to eat, waiting for Vino and Wade.

ooc: Perca, Colten looks like a non-muscular slightly younger version of Wade, so maybe she could think Wade was him for the first couple posts?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Hi I'm his brother (private) Empty Re: Hi I'm his brother (private)

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 10:38 am

Vino Caesar walked into the Mess Hall, angry for some good ole Camp Jupiter chow. He wore a Camp Jupiter t-shirt, khaki pants, and Jordon's. a black hat sat on his head and his gold chain around his neck like usual. He saw his best friend Colten sitting at a table eating a steak. "Hey, what's up, broski?" He lightly tapped his shoulder before getting some lamb chops and globet of wine. He sat beside the son of Cupid and smiled.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 6/9/2015, 10:42 am

I rushed in the mess hall, late for dinner, and hurried to my usual table. On my way there, though, I tripped over a chair someone suddenly pulled away from a table and crashed into the one in front of me, where two guys were seated. I slowly stood back up, rubbing my forehead and noticing my already bruising chin as I turned to face onw of the two campers. Who turned out to be none other than that Cupid boy, Wade."Not you again"I groaned and glared at him
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/9/2015, 10:50 am

Colten suddenly tripped someone, accidentally, after greeting Vino, "yo bro." He looked at- her. Wow, she was really pretty. Like, not Leandra-pretty, but pretty. "I'm so sor-" she then said something about him again. "Um, have we met? I'm sorry, by the way, it was an accident!"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 11:15 am

The Roman saw a girl fall down after Colten pushed his chair out in front of her. "Dang, shawty! You 'ight?" He asked, standing to make sure she was alright. Vino was a bit confused, looking between Colt and the girl who seemed to have known him. "Maybe you got him confused with his brother Wade. They look hella alike don't they?" He asked with a slight chuckle. "I'm Vino by the way. Vino Caesar, son of Bacchus and Descent of Apollo." He out stretched his hand from her to shake it if she wanted to.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/9/2015, 11:21 am

I rolled my eyes and snorted."Of course he would have a brother and an overly friendly friend, how could anyone expect any less from Mr. Perfect?"I muttered sarcastically and glared at both of them before turning my back to them and heading to my table
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/9/2015, 11:45 am

Colten raised an eyebrow. "She's a weirdo. And seems violent. And seems self-conceited. She must be Wade's secret girlfriend." He glared at Vino.

Wade came into the Mess Hall, hair wet and out down after a long shower. He had a hardcore training session, and his arms felt like lead. He wore a short-sleeved blue t-shirt and shorts, with tennis shoes. He saw Colten and Vino, waving. He got some pasta and went over to them, getting a water bottle. "Hey, guys. Have either of you seen Anabell?"

"Yeah, she just thought I was you."

"What'd she say?"

"'Oh, it's you' or something."

Wade looked over at her table, and motioned for her to come sit by them.

"Wade! What are you doing? I want to survive past dinner!"

Wade went over to her. "Hey, if you want to sit by us, you're welcome."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 12:59 pm

"And don't forget she's a b- Oh, there's Wade." He smiled again at Colten's brother. Vino decided to stay out of their conversation, rather listening to them speak. "She seems like an amazing catch!" He shouted after Wade went to talk to the daughter of Bellona, Anabell. "Isn't that a scary movie? Anabell?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/9/2015, 1:02 pm

I glared at the boy reaching my table and stood up."Don't you dare. I have no need of you, your perfect little family; I'm not a charity case so get the f**k out of my face before I end you right here"I said in a threatening tone
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/9/2015, 1:09 pm

"Oh no! She's gonna kill us! Vino, we need to go to Vegas stat! Gather up everything!"

Wade's smile went to a straight line. "My perfect little family? I didn't know my brother existed until two weeks ago! My mother was out every week- day, heck, hour with a different guy. She didn't make good decisions, let's say. She died in a car wreck from one of her stupid boyfriends getting drunk! Oh, and not to mention everyone just seems to feel like I'm a weak baby because of my father. My family is real perfect. My friends, however, well, maybe if you opened up a little and didn't want to kill everyone, you'd have friends! I offered for you to come sit, and your throw a temper tantrum at me. Good riddance." He went back over to his table-

"I'm actually thinking Mexico. Vegas is way too close."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 2:13 pm

Vino sat down to continue his meal. Ah, he really enjoyed eating his lamb chops. They tasted like some sort of petting zoo animal. Good none the less. The son of Bacchus to a sip of his wine before continuing his meal.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/9/2015, 2:38 pm

I stood staring at Wade's retreating form, too stunned to react fast enough. But I soon got over it and my anger doubled."Oh really? Poor little Wade. That was indeed a very sad story. How many bought it before, huh? Is that how you got into the legion? Or did you just charm your way in?"I called out behind him, my hands balled into fists, ready for a fight
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/9/2015, 2:56 pm

"I did no 'charming.' I'm tired of your insults, war child. If you can't appreciate things, and when I try to be nice to you, be nice back, then I'm just done with you. Please don't talk to me anymore. Good day." Wade went to his table.

Colten just looked at Wade with a funny look.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 3:35 pm

"That was...a bit dramatic." Vino mumbled underneath his breath, looking at between the two brothers. "She seems really nice, Wade. I say go for it." Of course Vino had to make a joke to lighten the mood.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/9/2015, 3:40 pm

"As if I would ever want to"I grumbled and sat down to eat my fruit salad
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/9/2015, 3:49 pm

"I don't like her!" Wade somewhat shouted, enough for her to hear.

"Can you wake the entire camp while you're at it? Geez, Wade. So you don't find her the least bit attractive?"

"I...guess she's attractive, but she's not a good person."

"Yeah, not like you have any personality flaws. Can't you sense it?"

"Sense what?"

"I can sense a small crush from her, to you. Just try it." Colten got up. "Vino, that's our que. Let's go." He left the Mess Hall, throwing away his garbage.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 4:02 pm

Vino stood up with his food still in hand and followed after Colten. "Good look, Wade. Don't end up dead."The son of Bacchus smiled before finishing up his meal and heading out with Colten.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 12:07 am

"Well, no one cares!"I shouted back at his comment of not liking me. Although my pride was wounded. Meh, who cares anyway?,I thought to myself and returned my attention to jy food
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 8:23 am

Wade felt somewhat bad about saying that, especially if the whole crush thing was true. He could sense something too, he had just been scared to acknowledge it. Alright, confession time: Tiberia was his only girlfriend he's ever had. Whether in real life outside of camp, or in camp itself. Love made him nervous- not even love, just crushes and stuff, and he didn't know why. He guessed he was too prone to his Roman soldier attitude to care about anything more. He did care about other stuff, though- but not something as big as a girlfriend. He sighed, he had to apologize. Even the worst in Rome deserved to be apologized to. He went over to her. "Just meet me at the Temples, tonight at 9." And then he left.

ooc: I'll make the next topic and not be lazy
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 8:39 am

I stared at him awkwardly and nodded, a bit lost to reply before he left. Suddenly feeling my appetite disappearing, I stood up and went back to my bunk at the barracks, trying to figure out what was that strange guy's deal

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 4:32 pm