A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Opening Up

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Opening Up Empty Opening Up

Post by Brastus 6/14/2015, 5:06 pm

I was just about to leave the gym that I frequented to in New Rome when suddenly a girl whom I had worked out with, wearing nothing but a sports bra and a pair of gm shorts, came up to me and smiled. She wasn't really pretty or anything, but she was one hell of a great gym partner. Not only was she funny and competitive, she also made me challenge myself for greatness. She had her short, pixy cut hair styled in a somewhat backwards style and wore punching globes. She also had a darker complexion than I did and allowed her arm muscles to show off. She was quite impressive if you asked me, considering her strong appearance and outlined figure. She cam up to me and playfully punched me in the back. I just smiled and laughed.

"That's for saying I can't punch hard, as$hole." Said the girl after hitting me softly. I turned around and crossed my arms, smirking as I did so. She responded my gesture by mimicking me and then laughing off a bit herself. Her name was Kayla and she was some daughter of Apollo who belonged to the Cohort II.

"Still feels like nothing better than a bad spanking." I returned before she groaned and rolled her eyes. She then walked pass me and smiled at me.

"Blah blah. I'm still a better fighter. Anyways, ya coming tomorrow?" She asked me, to which I responded with a resounding yes. Afterwards she grabbed her things, which included a bottle of water and a special music player she sneaked past Camp along with a yellow towel and a small set o ankle weights, and proceeded to leave the gym. I gave her one last wave and then stepped out of the exercise center.

My outfit was less than what someone would call appealing. Just a black tank top that really didn't do anything since my chest was nearly see-able, and a set of gym bermudas that were made of the same material. I also wore some sort of sneakers, but they looked as if I had used then far too many times. My olive complexion was smeared with sweat and a white fluffy towel hanged from y neck. Overall I looked like the stereotypical gym freak.

Interestingly, I fetla presence notice me as I walked down the streets of New Rome. I didn't pay much attention to it until I decided to surprise the presence. After turning around an intersection and waiting for the person to arrive, I jumped right over and released a loud roar, hoping to scare the living crap out of the person that followed me.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Opening Up Empty Re: Opening Up

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/21/2015, 6:54 pm

"Tha... That wasn't v... Very n... Nice" Lizzie stammered out to the boy who she didn't know. Honestly the daughter of Stimula didn't know what possessed her to stand up for some kid who had just been sent fleeing in terror from a rather intimidating Roman. Well Lizzie too could try to be intimidating, hopefully.
    Though she doubted that she might be able to successfully pull it off. What with being barely five foot five and barely able to talk to anyone male, the fifteen year old Scottish teenager would probably not look very intimidating or tough or confident or anything really. She wondered where this courage came from, normally she would do anything in her power to avoid people like this. Scary looking people, who roared at others and made them flee in panic.

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 3:22 pm