A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hulk smash! (private for Perca and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hulk smash! (private for Perca and myself) Empty Hulk smash! (private for Perca and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2015, 12:51 pm

Jana Kay walked into the prom area, holding James' arm. She was wearing a short blue prom dress with a bit of glitter on her tiny cleavage and a small red cape, her long blonde hair curled over her shoulder and braided on the side with a white rose. Since it was her first actual prom with James, she had asked one of her friends from the Aphrodite cabin to help her out, and she had given her a discrete make-up made of mascara, eyeliner and a hint of gloss. It was really not much but it made her feel all grown-up for some reason, same for her small blue high-heels. She had never worn anything else but flats in her life except the two or three times she had worn some tiny heels during her orchestra concerts, and these three inch heels made her feel all self-conscious. She had never really cared much for her appearance but now she caught herself glancing at her reflection if she caught sight of a mirror, just to make sure the fashionable girl staring back was really her.
    She would never wear heels on any other occasions than a dance, nor did she feel all too comfortable in this fancy dress, being accustomed to wearing mismatched shoes and comfortable bermuda shorts, but she still glowed with happiness. Was it weird that she felt like a different person?

"Prom looks gorgeous!" she said into James' ear, briefly inhaling his scent of ocean and sun.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Hulk smash! (private for Perca and myself) Empty Re: Hulk smash! (private for Perca and myself)

Post by Perca 6/15/2015, 6:07 pm

When I had first heard of the prom, it took me a long time to find out what I would go as. I finally decised on Neon the Unknown and ordered what was necessairy for the costume. At the time, I had thought it to be a great idea but as soon as I saw Jana, I felt ridiculous. I was wearing a red neon suit wirh a yellow neon shirt, a neon blue tie and neon green sport shoes

I chuckled as she whispered in my ear, shaken out of my thoughts, and pulled her in a hug."Yes, it does. But if I had to choose the most breathtaking thing in the room, it would be you"I murmured in her hair and pulled away."Wanna dance?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Hulk smash! (private for Perca and myself) Empty Re: Hulk smash! (private for Perca and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 6/17/2015, 6:14 am

"Always!" Jana grinned and took his hands in hers, walking over to the dance floor. The music was rather energetic pop right now so she glanced at other girls to see how they danced and tried to copy them but in the end just gave up and danced like she wanted to dance, with some rock'n'roll moves mixed in here and there. Rock'n'roll and rockabilly were the two dances she took lessons of, and she loved it.
    Jana Kay didn't really know if there were words strong enough to describe how she currently felt. Being on cloud seven didn't quite cut it. She felt light, so light, as if she could float up into the sky out of bliss. Happiness made her feel all warm in her chest and she focused on that feeling, sensing it get stronger and deeper under her focus. Gods I love you so much, she thought as she passed her arms around James' shoulders and pulled him close in their dance, her long blonde curls bouncing across her back.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/17/2015, 6:59 am

I laughed at her excitement and followed her obieiently, twirling her around and trying to keep up with the fast beat. I mostly though focused on her, enjoying her smile but also watching out for any dangerous loss of footing. You could never be sure with those heels, no matter how short they were.

As she pulled me close, I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up, doing a full turn around myself before placing her back on the ground and kissing her cheek as I pulled a stray hair behind her ear."Thanks for coming here with me"

OOC: I forgot to put this in the previous post

Spoiler:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/18/2015, 5:57 pm

"Thanks for saying yes," Jana grinned back, thinking about that pizza she had put on his night table. Pizza. Yep, that's me. Bask in my glorious romantic-ness.

She lost track of how long they danced together. All she knew was that she hadn't looked at much else apart from those vibrant eyes, blue like waves on a shore, this nose, this mouth, this hair... Just James' face. Being apart from him during school year was torture and she simply wanted to enjoy every minute here with him. Predictable much? Who cares!
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/20/2015, 1:32 am

As time passed, the dance floor started getting more crowded. As I noticed this, I pulled Jana into my arms in a hug and kissed the top of her head."Hey there, beautiful. Would you like to go get something to eat or drink?"I asked her and nuzzled my face into her hair

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:50 am