A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Carson Voas | Hephaestus | Remake 2

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Carson Voas | Hephaestus | Remake 2 Empty Carson Voas | Hephaestus | Remake 2

Post by calvin 6/16/2015, 1:39 pm

Carson Voas | Hephaestus | Remake 2 Giphy

Carson

Name: Carson Voas

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Dirty Brown

Height: 5'10"

Body Type: Slim but fit.

Skin Color: Tan

God Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Melanie Voas

Country of Origin: USA, specifically Los Angeles.

Pets: A monkey automaton (solstice gift)

Talents: A very skilled hacker and programmer. He's very witty, also. Also has martial arts expertise.

Abilities: Has an unusual ability to name any sort of technology and knows how to use objects as he comes in contact with them.

Weapons: Standard CB sword and the weapons he makes in the forge.

Personality: Basically? He's the above-average rebel. He's into vandalism, skateboarding, hacking, parkour, and anything that'll piss off the cops. He's very witty and an avid reader, when he's not out raising hell. He's moderately popular, but he's not a friendly person.

Flaws: Practically blind without his glasses, very concealed, oblivious, has OCD (if-this-guy's-bunk-is-disorganized-I'm-gonna-wait-for-him-to-leave-and-then-organize-it-for-him-out-of-respect type OCD, has went seeking treatment for this in the past)

Powers: Technokinesis: Can manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, hardware and other devices that can be termed as "technology", technology meaning running on electricity or anything classified as a machine. Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data.

Can control the flow of intricate machinery and can allow them to assemble or disengage their programming at will. Can operate most technology just by touching or looking. Carson controls specific electrons and instructs them which items to engage or disengage. Some users may even be able to use the electric impulses to gently control smaller metal parts. These powers can be used 4 times per topic with a 5 post cooldown between each use.

Can control fire up to 400 degrees. Power can be used four times per topic with a five post cooldown. Any further attempts result in pounding headaches, major physical exhaustion, and possible fainting.

Life Before CHB: Before Camp Half-Blood, Carson was a terrible kid. He wasn't a killer, he wasn't in a gang. None of that. He was reckless. He never cared about anything. But, he was good at what he did. His parkour abilities got him where no one else could have gotten. Breaking into buildings was that much easier. His hacking skills got him past alarms and security. He was book and street smart, so he was never left without knowledge. But, he was caught in the act of breaking into a gas station by a satyr, and was taken to Camp Half-Blood.

RP Example: I left home at 3:00 AM and headed out for my usual routine. I climbed onto our roof, jumping from one house to another, eventually reaching a gas station. The door was locked electronically. I took my console from my backpack and got to hacking. "37 seconds. New record." I said, opening the door and putting my console back in my backpack. I opened the register, and took the money. Then I heard the blaring. Forgot to disable the alarm. What an amateur mistake. I thought, putting the money in my backpack and dashing out of the door and back home.

Any notes about your characters: His glasses reappear in his pocket if lost or broken, as they were forged by Hephaestus kids. The maximum he could hack into is a bank security system.

Last edited by life. on 6/18/2015, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Carson Voas | Hephaestus | Remake 2 Empty Re: Carson Voas | Hephaestus | Remake 2

Post by Kwacken 6/16/2015, 3:39 pm

How does his OCD manifest itself? What are his compulsions and obsessions? How do they affect his life?

Technokinesis: Can manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, hardware and other devices that can be termed as "technology". Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data.

Give me a little more detail on this. And a little more clear definition of what he can manipulate, as technology is defined as any piece of equipment or machine developed through the use of scientific knowledge, and so a shovel is a piece of technology.

Increase your cool down for fire and controlling machinery
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Carson Voas | Hephaestus | Remake 2 Empty Re: Carson Voas | Hephaestus | Remake 2

Post by calvin 6/18/2015, 2:19 pm

Edited
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 6/18/2015, 2:24 pm

Carson Voas | Hephaestus | Remake 2 Seal-of-approval_zpsdaksgilo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 7:29 pm