A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Training is Important

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Training is Important Empty Training is Important

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 1:04 pm

Quetzalcoa was had decided to come to the arena thirty minutes early, just so that she could get warmed up before taking on Blake. She wore her usual celestial bronze breast plate, her long grey battle skirt, and helm. In her right hand was her celestial bronze spear and in the left, her shield. She looked like a war maiden which she prides herself in. She stood in the center of one of the arenas like a statue, waiting for Blake Frost to appear. He had seen the intelligent, enjoyable side of her. Now he was gonna see the tactful, mercyless side.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Training is Important Empty Re: Training is Important

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 1:19 pm

Blake walked into the arena right on time. He was dressed in his celestial bronze cuirass, along with the grieves and bracers.He had his celestial bronze war hammer strapped to his back, the sapphire in the head glistening as he went. He noticed Quetzalcoa, already armed to the teeth and ready to do all, but kill and mame him. "This is gonna be interesting..." he mumbled." Hey Quetzalcoa!"
    He shouted as he ran up to her. "Perfect day for training huh?The air is nice and moist. Its extremely cloudy and it might rain." He then began to tease her."I'm afraid it'll effect you more than I.Children of Khione are known to be relatively dangerous near water."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 1:56 pm

When she heard Blake's face address her, her heart skipped a beat and she started to blush. Where did that come from? The daughter of Athena asked herself, never experiencing it before. "Blake, very nice seeing you again." Quetzalcoa's voice was calm and a bit deep than usual. She glanced up at the sky, seeing the clouds overhead. That was a bit odd, not like the usual perfect, sun shiny day. Perhaps Dionysus woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
    "I'm well aware of your passive and active powers that involves water." She stepped close to him, glaring slightly with those intense grey eyes. "Good thing you're not aware of mine."With that, she turned and elegantly walked to her side of the arena. "Ready to do this or do you need to stretch?"
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 2:10 pm

"Formalities are over I see." Blake sighed. "I don't need to stretch." Blake unstrapped his hammer and spun it into position crossed in front of him. This is a true daughter of Athen i'm fighting here. I gotta play it smart if I want to win. Blake thought.
    "Just remember what I said about artist noticing details." He said with a smile. "Don't think I didn't notice. You jumped when I called your name. Scared?" He said in the most teasing way possible. He didn't mean it to offend her however and would quickly attest to it if she thought as much.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 2:22 pm

Her cheeks became redder underneath her helm. "Fear? What is that?" She teased back as she slowly charged at Blake, her spearhead pointing down at the ground and her shield raised. Quetzalcoa wasn't the type of demigod to become cocky when fighting. Cocky would result in loose movements and being unaware of her opponents which would lead to a cut across her face or worse. She couldn't go down, even though if it was to a guy with beautiful blue eyes. Stay focused, chica!
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 2:31 pm

Shes being cautious. Blake thought.  Shes gonna try t catch me off guard with her spear.I better keep that from happening. Blake shoved his war hammer forward  so that the top would smash into  her shield.
    If this makes contact. Blake thought. It could knock her off balance. Otherwise just slow her down for a second.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 2:48 pm

Que in a split second, slipped her hand out from the back of her shield when Blake hit it, sending the shield soaring through the air. "Muy bien, Blake." She circled him, analyzing him from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. The daughter of Athena's passive power of finding weak points were activated. It was a game that she played often.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 3:03 pm

Blake pulled his hammer back into stance and kept it strong. He let a very icy facade drift over features he looks became completely cold, unreadable. To most not portraying a single emotion.It may be against his nature, but he had to do it. He knew that in a fight emotions could lead to your death. So he cut his off. He stared at Quetzalcoa, with a stare that could freeze even the hottest of waters.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 3:48 pm

She avoided eye contact with him, knowing that would be the worst thing to do. the daughter of Athena spun her spear around until she came to his back. With one swift moment, she took her spear and jammed it into the back of his knee, or at least tried to. This was why she enjoyed sparring so much; never knowing how your opponent will react to the sudden lash or strike.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 4:01 pm

When Blake realized that she had moved behind him, preparing to jab. He brought his legs close together and spun with his hammer at an arc and barely managed to avoid the spear thrust. He kept the arc going and attempted to slam it down on the spear haft with enough for to knock it clean from her hands.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 4:13 pm

Okay, this guy was pretty good. She may have underestimated Blake which she should've known was a bad idea. Her response become quicker with each passing second. Another one of her passive abilities was being activated. Quetzalcoa moved out of the way and spun her spear around fast enough and pointed it at his chest. "Ah, mi amigo. You're good."
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 4:29 pm

Blake still let nothing show on his when Quetzalcoa pointed a spear at his chest. "It appears you have gotten faster." He said voice sounding cold as ice." Seems I can't outs peed, but I sure can even the playing field."
    As he said this he dropped and slammed his hands on the ground, creating a a circle of ice 2 meters in diameter. He stood up on the ice and began to skate around.
    "Now it won't matter how fast you are." he said. "You can't move any faster than the ice allows. And since its extra moist today. The ice has become even stronger then before."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 4:49 pm

Before she could move, Blake had put around both of them a field of ice. Great, another obstacle . "Well, I guess I'm out of luck." She teased in stern voice, scanning her current situation. Quetzalcoa knew to expect the unexpected especially when it comes to practicing with those who had active powers. Her, herself had none. She analyzed him again, looking for physical flaws that she could act on. However currently, he had the upper hand.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 4:57 pm

"We'll see." Blake said as he skated towards her. He swung his hammer at her legs in a way that it would sweep her off her feet.Just in case Blake was ready to throw a kick if the hammer were to miss. As of right now unless she could skate she had lost the upper hand and even if she could he doubted she could out skate him.After all he grew up surrounded by ice and snow.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 5:06 pm

Quetalcoa grunted when she hit the hard, ice ground. This wasn't going as planned. Initially, she thought she would end up the victor, tease him about losing and offer to go with her to Arts and Crafts area and do some weaving. However plans has changed and now she had to think quick. Her butt was still laying on the cold hard ground. She watched as the snow fell and the ice form. Blake was doing all of this, his power slowly draining. Sooner or later, he'll become weaker, slower...so she'll let him have some fun.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 5:18 pm

Blake slowly skated towards Quetzalcoa and put his hammer in front of her. "I could have ended this by now if I wanted to." He said with same cold glare."But I like you so i'll take my time."
    He pushed his hammer on towards her chest in an attempt to pin her.At the last second he released the ice circle in order to catch her off guard again.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 5:41 pm

She didn't show no emotion until he said that he "liked her". Her cheeks were now red once again which wasn't a good thing. Her eyes became softer for a quick second before hardening again. After the ice and gone away, she quickly got herself up and spin around, her battle dress revealing dual knives that were strapped to her thighs. In one motion she grabbed them and threw the celestial daggers at Blake, not aiming for any critical areas.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 5:52 pm

Blake saw the knife fly toward him and used the back of one his grieves to swat it away.He quickly brought his hammer back up and into a steady stance and just began to watch. If this kept up one of them would fall from exhaustion.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 6:06 pm

[right]FeOksPShe then ripped the dress off, and throwing it at Blake. The dress had fifty weights on the ends of it so hopefully that would slow him down. Her short shorts were now revealed along with her Greek sandals. She quickly ran to get her shield, panting heavily.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 7:16 pm

Blake put a hand out to catch the dress, but the second it hit it he nearly fell from the weight.Making him fall to his knees to avoid hitting the ground completely.Exhaustion started to take hold of him like it did Quetzalcoa but he continued to hold his icy facade with breathing heavily through his nose."Clever." He said "Very clever.One problem though..." Blake vaulted forward holding his hammer in one hand. Once he was within 1 meter he slammed his hand on the ground sending ice pillars 2 meters in her direction that went 2 meters in each direction meant to pin her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 8:36 pm

Que was caught off guard by the ice spikes that had entrapped her. Why was she so off? Her mother is a war goddess for crying out loud! This had turned out to be a real pride bruiser for her, which sucked ass. "Let me go, Blake." She said coldly, staring at her shield that was three inches out of reach, teasing her.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 8:44 pm

Blake stared back. Then he walked over and picked up her shield."I'll let you go seeing as how I won." He said with an icy tone. He released his hold on the pillars and they fell. Blake's smile returned soon after.

He walked to where she was and held out his hand."C'mon. Get up your an excellent fighter." He said with his facade melted away.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 9:10 pm

Her face was still hard and emotionless. Shame had washed over her like a sea of blood. Nothing could make her feel any better right now. Without his help, the demigoddess stood up and walked toward her battle skirt and spear, not even giving him a single glance in fear of softening in his eyes. "Thanks." She said quickly after he said that she was a good fighter. Quetzalcoa was doing something that she never she before. Pout.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/20/2015, 9:29 pm

Blake could see that she was both mad and upset. After all a daughter just lost a fight against a son of Khione. That had to be a stab and a half to the pride."Quetzalcoa. I still have your shield." He said as he pushed it toward her. However he had no intention of letting it go. The second she grabbed he was gonna pull it so that she had choice ,but to face him eye to eye.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 9:39 pm

She paused and quickly turned around with her head up, but her eyes down. She grabbed the shield, but was jolted forward by Blake, forcing her to look into his eyes. "¿Que?" She half growled, trying not to make eye contact with his orbs of ice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:52 pm