A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'm all alone, there's no one he-oh wait

Dai

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2015-06-18

I'm all alone, there's no one he-oh wait Empty I'm all alone, there's no one he-oh wait

Post by Dai 6/24/2015, 6:49 pm

Dai was getting something to eat. He was not that hungry, but he was hungry either way and none the less. He decided it was time to eat, although he didn't like all the others around him when he did go to the pavilion. So eating became something that he did less and less frequently, but he still ate enough so that it would not drastically affect his health, and now was one of those times.
    Dai grabbed a sandwich and a cup of water. That was it, but he didn't want anything else to eat. It was amazing how he kept his physique up as much as he did this long with as little as he does eat, but it was Dai Marino Magic, the magic of No Eat-All Exercise. He wasn't a meathead jock who pumps iron every day, Moreso he exercised along the lines of a soldier- also known as a lot more than normal, but not super excessive. He didn't want to go to his table-nor anyone else's, so he sat against a pillar, all the while not saying anything to anyone on his way there. There Dai sat in silence, taking bites out of his sandwich and drinking his water, alternating between the two of course.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

I'm all alone, there's no one he-oh wait Empty Re: I'm all alone, there's no one he-oh wait

Post by Watsky 6/25/2015, 1:49 pm

Cacia Michelakis had woken up at noon again, despite her goal to get up with the rest of her cabin. Well, no matter. The pounding in her head was more pressing than wasting half a day for the fifteenth day in a row. And no, it wasn't a hangover. She really had to get friends or something.

Once she got dressed she went to the mess hall and floated inside. Well, she didn't float, obviously, she's not a ghost. But she looked like one. With her over sized pure white sweater draping on her body and flowing a bit past the waist of her black leggings, she was set to join the Ghost Club. The bags under her eyes didn't help, of course.

She picked up one of the magic cups that she still didn't quite understand, (Where did it come from? Was the water clean? What if it's not even real?) and asked for black coffee and pulled a few sachets of Splenda out of her pocket. It was only thing that would help right now. It was also the only thing her stomach could hold. She turned back around to sit at her table and screamed loud and short. "Holy crap, dude, you scared me!!" She exclaimed, and began to laugh.
    Dai

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2015-06-18

I'm all alone, there's no one he-oh wait Empty Re: I'm all alone, there's no one he-oh wait

Post by Dai 6/26/2015, 9:31 am

Dai didn't even look up at the person whom he apparently scared. What should he care? It was her problem, and it wasn't even his fault. Had she been more alert and vigilant, a not-so-sudden appearance of someone who had been sitting there longer than she had even been in the pavilion, would not have startled her. Dai took another bite out of his sandwich, all the while not looking up at her or talking. This was for two reasons. The first reason was because his mother would always scold him for talking with food in his mouth, and that tradition has stuck with him or quite some time, even in the approximate year he's been without her. The second was because he had nothing to say. What should he say, "Oh sorry there, I didn't mean to?" He didn't mean to scare her, but it also wasn't his fault so he had no need to apologize. He didn't mean to appear rude, if that was what he was doing but Dai always appeared to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:35 am