A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Little Drama

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Little Drama Empty Little Drama

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/9/2015, 10:44 pm

-Emily walked through the camp with her teal heels on and her head held high. This place was going to be her new playground as far as boys, clothes, and cliques went. She was determined to wrap this entire camp around her finger if she could manage it with her siblings. There was one thing she hated and that was being the new person at a place like this. Waking into the lavish cabin, if it should be called that, she felt like she had entered a portal to a new dimension and the best one at that. One where most everyone was focused on looks and gossip and it was like heaven on hearth for Em. She set her numerous cases onto her empty bunk and started unloading her things into a dresser that nobody seemed to be using at the time. She made sure to keep it as color coded as she could and saved the entire last drawer for her favorite shoes that she would hate to see get ruined. Turning to see a boy looking rather upset she walked over to her half brother and sat down next to him.Let me guess. You got dumped? She asked concerned. The first rule of being popular; make sure people know you care and be there for them when you can manage it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Little Drama Empty Re: Little Drama

Post by Green 7/9/2015, 11:06 pm

Day two of being dumped by the handsome Demetrius. Franklin coming over that same day did help him a little, but the pain was still there. The scars that came from his own nails scrapping into his arms in frustration. He wore a simple pink tank top along with white Ralph Lauren shorts on. Even though he was grieving over his ex, doesn't mean he had to look ratchet.

Suddenly there was a girl that he had never seen before come up and sit beside him. "Yep." Narcissus struggled his shoulders, acting like it was nothing. However it wasn't. He lost the best thing that has every happened to him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/11/2015, 5:14 pm

Oh come on, don't give me that crap. Em said knowing full well this looked like more than "just a break up", why else would one of her siblings be so depressing.Spill. She said flatly, knowing venting was sometimes the best solution to these types of problems. Her previous few boyfriends had been total butt heads and this was nothing like those break ups, not an iota.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2015, 10:14 pm

Narcissus took in a deep breath before answering her. "I was flirting with some guys while he was away in London." The son of Aphrodite admitted. "He found out by a few of his siblings and then decided to come back to camp. I was so overwhelmed with gilt that I ran into his cabin and there he was. So apologized for everything, but that wasn't enough. He said that it was the second time I did that which isn't true. The first time I threatened to flirt, this time I actually did." Narcissus combed his fingers through his hair again. "That's not the worse part. The worst part was having his siblings circle around me and stare with their judgmental looks on their faces. I was pretty sure that was the Nemesis children's job, not there's. Plus, some of those 'muscians' have nothing to judge me for especially from a couple of those who were cheating. At least I told Demetrius."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/11/2015, 10:32 pm

Emily scowled.What a jerk! It isn't your fault all Aphrodite children are so fabulous. We can't help what we are. She said breathlessly. It was true too. All of her siblings so far had been exceptionally attractive and sexy, making her feel like she fit in even more. Standing up she pulled out her smallest bag off her bed. Inside was a silver dove pin that she pulled out and set in her brother's hands.This is the pin of our mother and the family crest of my family. This will show that you and I are not only family but the closest of friends to my entire family. But I have to ask, what IS your name. She giggled before closing her brother's hands around the pin.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2015, 10:47 pm

"Exactly! I mean come on! You're gone for months and you except me to just sit and wait for you like some lost puppy? No." Finally! Someone saw his view on the break up. It wasn't like he went around kissing the guys for goodness sake. He looked down at the pin that his half-sister had given him and smiled some. "Thank you. This means a lot." He reached across his bunk to a secret drawer. He took out a gold heart pendant that could go on a necklace. "Here, this is something you can wear if you want. I was going to give to Demetrius, but obviously that's not going to happen." He laughed lightly. "Oh, I'm Narcissus Dash Bastion. And what's your name?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/11/2015, 10:53 pm

Em smiled and took out a gold chain to put the heart on immediately. She let the pendant hand and it reach right under her collarbone. The gold was cold on her skin and heavy but she loved the feeling of it anyway.I love it Narcissus. I'm Emily Marie Myers. I just got here. She said in her British accent gesturing to her luggage that was still packed and on her unmade bed. This was going to be interesting for her. Not a full day into camp and she was already as close as ever to her brother.This is going to be like my own personal playground. Being from the UK meant she had a fabulously sexy accent and what boy wouldn't want to flirt and go after a British daughter of Aphrodite with the body of a dancer? She was like the perfect girl.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2015, 11:10 pm

Narcissus smiled slightly and hugged his knees to his chest. "Emily? That's a nice name. And I'm glad that you like it." She seemed nice enough. Not stuck up or anything like that so it was good. "Where are you from anyway? Britain?" He asked before looking at his nails. He needed a manicure soon.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/11/2015, 11:15 pm

Em nodded.London specifically. My dad and I loved there until I came here to stay with family and dance in New York. Where are you from?She asked, not knowing if her and his Ex being from the same place was going to complicate things. All the hot ones are from Britain, everybody knew that. What bothered her was that a lot of the hot jerks were from London, not a good sign for anyone really.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 11:43 am

She was from London too just like Demetrius... His smile faded some before it returning, weaker this time. "Oh? That's very interesting. I'm from California. I was born in Los  Angeles, but moved to San Francisco later on." He answered, fidgeting with the dove pin  in his hand.

Last edited by Green the Good on 7/12/2015, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/12/2015, 1:31 pm

Emily frowned slightly.I hope you don't think of me and your ex the same. Chances are he was from the rough and tumble part of London. I'm from the stupid rich side. She said with a slight laugh.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 1:38 pm

"Actually he was from the rich side as far as I could tell. I did visit him once. He, I mean it was amazing." Narcissus blushed slightly, then looked down at his comforter. "So, do you have someone special back home or are you here to hunt down one?" He asked, looking up at her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/12/2015, 1:45 pm

Em grinned evily.I'm here to play the field a little. I've been single for the past six months and I constantly wonder how.She told Narcissus. It really was a shock too. With her looks and personality there was no way it was going to take long so she was surprised it had taken this long.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 2:43 pm

Narcissus smiled more. "Playing the field, eh? Well you'll have fun. Just don't get a red card like I did." He laughed a bit before crossing his legs. "And six months is too long for a child of Aphrodite to be single to be honest."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/12/2015, 2:46 pm

Emily threw her arms in the air.Thank you for being the only one to realize my problem!. She said bringing her arms back down and giggling to herself.But in all honesty, do you know of anyone who would be good for me to 'test' and see if I like them at all? Keep in mind, my love of boys it probably way different than yours. I like them tall, bad and inked if I can. She said giving a wink and then giggling again. This was going to be fun, no questions asked.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 3:04 pm

Narcissus smirked and started thinking. "Well I know of one guy, Prince. You can see if you like 'em." He smiled at his half sister and ran his hand through his hair. "I'm talking to one bad boy right now actually, well we were...his name was Douglas. He was mean, but in a hot way."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/12/2015, 3:28 pm

Emily made a few kissy sounds before going to unpack her things.Is his name really Prince? Or is it a stage name like from Magic Mike? She said, loving how she got to incorporate that awesome movie into a normal conversation. With Magic Mike XXL out now she had to go see it and she wondered if Narcissus would go with her. There was no reason for her to ask now, seeing as she was starting to unpack, but she was going to soon.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 3:35 pm

Narcissus gasped. "That's his real name, but speaking of Magic Mike, I need someone to come see that with me! Seeing Channing Tatum shirtless with all that muscle.." He sucked in air through his teeth, looking up at the ceiling of the camp. "Gods I hope he isn't our half-brother."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/12/2015, 3:44 pm

Emily laughed, hard.You do know if he IS our half brother you can't go after him. Hopefully he's a son of Eros. Now THAT would be awesomely perfect. Em said fake fanning herself. She didn't really care for Channing, she was more a fan of Andy Biersack and such. Putting her various designer clothes in drawers and hanging in the larger than life closet she noticed something at the bottom that wasn't hers originally.Oh. My. God. She grinned, looking at her case and the beautiful thing at the bottom.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 10:38 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Narcissus flopped back on his bunk, staring upwards. "But could you imagine coming home to him every day? I wouldn't want to go to work." He stated with large grin. The son of Aphrodite got up from his bed to see what Emily was looking at. "Whatcha got, girl?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/12/2015, 10:43 pm

Emily pulled out a black lace dress that was higher cut in the front and lower in the back.This has got to cost a fortune. She said aloud, trying to find a designer tag. To her surprise though, there wasn't a single tag on it anywhere.My dad has got to stop having things like this made for me. I'm about to run out of room in the drawers and closet.She laughed, laying it out on her bed for Narcissus and her siblings to see. A few of the girls said they would pay Em for it and some even went so far as to ask if they could 'take it off her hands.'
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 11:21 pm

His eyes grew wide when he saw Emily's dress. "That is beautiful, sis." Narcissus flipped his hair to the side as his other half sisters gathered around. "You need to put that in a safe place."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/13/2015, 12:22 am

Em nodded and went to put it between her Calvin Klien and Runway dresses hanging in the closet. It was a little cramps but the new dress' fabrics wouldn't wrinkle and it was the safest place she knew. As of now she wanted nothing more than to wear it but it wasn't practical. Moving back to her bed she locked her suit cases and hid them under her now made bed. The sheets were ruby red an had black pillows. She had a style and these were her favorite colors.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2015, 12:41 am

Narc smiled and went back to his bunk to lay down. "We should go hunting for boyfriends later, Emily. I want someone sassy af." He stated, curling up underneath his white comforter. "Someone who doesn't think I'm some male h0e that goes around flirting with guys."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/14/2015, 1:15 am

I agree completely my friend. I have been single for too long and its so ungodly boring. Em said as she flopped onto her bed, pulling out her phone and checking Instagram. What? A girl has to have priorities in life, right? There was no way she was going to miss out on seeing all her ex-boyfriends and their hideous new girlfriends. Like, fore real. How do you go from Emily Myers, captain of the Varsity Dance Team, to some nerd girl who doesn't know the difference between Gucci and Prada but can solve math like nobody's business?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:34 pm