A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Cali's Stable

Harch20
    Harch20

Female
    Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2015-05-17

Cali's Stable Empty Cali's Stable

Post by Harch20 7/28/2015, 11:04 am

Summer walked into the stable leading her mare on her halter. She looked around for an open stall but all she saw were horses heads. Then when in looking into a stall her eyes grew wide. There was a horse with wings! Summer quickly hurried past not knowing what to think. Soon she found an empty stall in the back. She lead Cali in and tied her to a bar. Then she quickly untacked her. She hauled the saddle to the tack room. Then she came back and groomed Cali so that her speckled coat shined. Then she untied her and let her roam around the stall. Summer smiled before filling up the water trough. She loved Cali so much and had so much fun taking care of her. Then she kissed Cali on the cheek and left. She wanted to give Cali time to explore her new home.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female
    Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2015-08-12

Cali's Stable Empty Re: Cali's Stable

Post by myawfod 8/16/2015, 2:37 am

Lilitu Siavash was watching the girl interact with her horse, thinking about her old horse back in Serbia. She missed the stallion, he was old and slow, but they could basically ride through telepathy and he could go great distances. Shaking her head and jumping off the fence, she put her hands in her ripped black jeans pockets, fiddling with the spare drachma she had in case of an emergency. She still felt so left out of this world, everyone already had friends and knew their parent, while she was still stuck, alone, not many approaching her because of her gothic look. She couldn't blame them, black leather boots, black skinny jeans, black ripped t-shirt covered by a black leather jacket, black leather holster containing a deadly-looking Celestial bronze dagger. To top it all off, she carried around a white rat, and had night-black hair, even her name meant darkness, of the night and black stallions. She watched Summer walk away with an eerie mask of complete stillness, wondering where she had come from and what she had been through. Unfortunately, she had a very shy streak, and that was prominent now, watching the girl walk away, questions sitting on the edge of her tongue.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/18/2015, 2:20 pm

Summer felt someone watching her and whipped her head around. She saw someone looking at her. She smiled d walked over to the girl. "Hi my name's Summer. Do you have a horse at this stable?" She asked leaning against the fence. Summer barely knew anyone so she just sort of talked to everyone. While she waited for a response she waved as more people passed.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/18/2015, 5:09 pm

Lilitu's breath hitched in her throat as the girl whipped around, eyes finding hers. She sort of shrunk into herself, hunching her shoulders, but it was a little hard to hide in plain sight without looking like a dork. She smiled a little as she realised the girl was nearing her, and straightened up. 'Come on, Lili, be brave.' She said to herself, before removing her hands from her pocket.
    "Hey, I-I'm Lilitu." she stuttered, cursing herself. "N-no, I had to leave my horse back in..... Croatia." she said, hesitating at the country's name. This girl was already knowing too much about her, but something kept her in place. Some immovable force, perhaps the promise of happiness, maybe the possible friendship. She watched and tried to disappear as Summer waved to everyone, she couldn't do that with her nervousness and such.
    "How do you do that?" she wondered out loud, then covering her mouth with her hands, eyes widening. Somehow, she always managed to say or do something wrong around people.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/18/2015, 10:11 pm

Summer smiled as the girl introduced herself. But her smile faltered when she told her about her horse. That was terrible she couldn't imagine leaving Cali behind. Then when the girl asked her about how she waved she was a little confused. "Um... well you just move your hand side to side, like this," she said and then waving her hand. She felt a little stupid but hoped she had helped the girl.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/19/2015, 2:40 am

"Oh, sorry, I meant how you waved to everyone, I'm too nervous to do anything like that." she admitted, scuffing the dirt with her knee-high black boots. She put her hands in her pockets again, the pattern of the drachma being a welcoming grounder for Lili.
    "Who's this?" she said, walking a little over to Summer's horse. She smiled fondly at it, approaching from the side so it knew she was here, murmuring something about 'pretty horse'. She looked back and blushed a little, probably not noticeable on tan people but since she was white as a ghost, it showed.
    "Sorry, I just love horses."
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/19/2015, 9:14 am

Summer then got her question and said, "I don't I just do it, I guess." Then when Lili walked over to Cali by her side, Summer went to her face. "This is Cali, she is my little darling," said Summer. She realized it sounded stupid but she didn't care. Rubbing Cali's cheek she asked, "What's your horses name?"
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/20/2015, 8:46 am

"Oh, okay." she replied, watching as Summer made her way over to the horse confidently. She smiled at Summer's choice of language, it was clear that the horse was in good hands, unlike some of the other campers who barely know their equines.
    "Oh, my horse's name is Filip. He was a black stallion, draft horse, graying muzzle and a white star. He was old and slow, but I swear we just knew what the other was going to do. Almost my whole life he was there." she explained, conjuring up the image of her beloved friend. She missed the horse dearly, and hoped to find another horse that she could ride, riding being her greatest pleasure, pride and joy.
    "D-do you happen to know of any horses that I could buy or rent here?" she asked, eyeing the rest of the horses with a wandering gaze, brushing over each and every one of them.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/20/2015, 8:09 pm

Summer smiled as Lili talked about her horse. Summer wished she could help her. She also looked at the other horses in their stalls. There was so many diffrent kinds of horses: mares, glendlings, and stallions. Summer considered Lili's question about buying or renting horses. Summers had no idea, but she promised herself to find out. "I'm sorry. I don't know," said Summer regrettably.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/24/2015, 2:50 am

Lilitu followed her gaze, looking at the horses and pegasi. She could feel the wind in her hair once more, the clip-clop of Filip, the scent of barley and horse... she unconsciously sent out small happy vibes, the horses nickering and nosing each other, the people in a 100 metre radius just finding themselves a little bit happier, their tasks easier and more fun. She smiled as she opened her eyes, which she had unknowingly closed, before blushing lightly.
    "Sorry, just memories..." she trailed off, looking at an Ares kid practicing battle tactics on a horse.
    Summer's words floated into her ears and instantly the vibe was lost, said rider's face falling into it's usual unpleasant mask.
    "Th-that's okay, I'll find out." she said, promising herself this.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/24/2015, 11:02 am

Summer felt insanely happy for a moment then felt her mood drop. Summer doesn't really know what Lillian was talking about when she said something about memories. Summer saw Lili face falling in displeasure. Summer felt bad that she made Lili sad. She had a great idea and smiled at Lili. "Will you meet me here tomorrow?" asked Lili hoping she would. Summer had a great idea and hoped Lili would want to do it. This was going to be so much fun!
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/24/2015, 7:53 pm

Lilitu gave a small smile to her feet, before lifting her head slightly to look at the horse's owner.
    "O-okay, only if you want." she said, fiddling with her pants pocket nervously.
    (OOC: Time-skip to the next day?)
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/24/2015, 8:15 pm

Sumer grin widened to her whole face. She may look a little dumb with the big grin but she didn't care. She wrapped her arms around Lili in a hug and then let go and skipped away.

OOC: Go ahead and make it the next day. I just needed another day for her to get something/ someone ;)
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/24/2015, 8:24 pm

Lilitu was just about to turn away when she was wrapped in a brief hug, seeing Summer skipping off happily, grinning like a maniac, which made her in turn a little bit happier.
    ~NEXTDAY~
    Lilitu snapped her eyes open at five am, instantly remembering Summer had to see her. She forgot to look at the time, thinking it was ten-o-clock, hurriedly getting changed while brushing her teeth and hair, putting makeup on as she was walking out the door, shouldering her leather jacket on as she ran to the breakfast hall, which was empty. She ran in, grabbing a slice of toast and stuffed it in her mouth, ruining her sparkly lip-gloss but not caring as she sprinted towards the stable, dodging campers. She slowed a little, breathless, and happened to hear a passing nymph whispering about her, the girl running round at five'o'clock in the morning. She stopped, hands on her knees, panting, and returned to her cabin, having her morning again and leaning on the fence by the stables by eight.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/25/2015, 3:15 pm

Summer came to the stable at around seven from her cabin. She had been having a fabulous time. On her right elbow she carried a little basket. It was filled with delicious food and drink for the picnic Summer planned. She was wearing one of her comfiest outfit She couldn't wait till Lili came. Summer walked to Cali's stall and slipped her a apple. Then started to brush her off with a curry comb. Once she had completed all of Cali's cleaning. She walked over to a neighboring stall. She smiled and pet up the neck of a beautiful Stallion that was neighing in his stall. Summer then continued to brush down him. It took her a while to finish and by the time she was done she saw Lili coming over. She wiped her sweaty forehead and strolled over. "Are you ready for your surprise?" she asked.

OOC: sorry, it's sort of long. By the way you might want to click on the word Stallion and Outfit. :)
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/25/2015, 6:40 pm

Lili walked in, and spied Summer walking towards her, wiping her brow.
    "Yeah?" she said in a questioning tone, but smiling anyway. She noticed the stallion in the next stall gleaming, and wondered why, but was too timid to ask. Instead, she walked over to the black beauty and started stroking its nose, the horse nickering happily.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/25/2015, 7:31 pm

Summer watched with glee as Lili and the horse interacted. This was going to work! thought Summer. Then Summer disappeared into the tack room and in a moment later came back with a saddle, saddle pad, and a blanket. "Here you will need this," said Summer holding them out to Lili. "We are going on a picnic and to get their we are going to ride are beautiful steeds. Me on Cali and you on Cormac," said Summer. She hadn't had this much fun in forever.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/25/2015, 9:22 pm

Liiltu was whispering towards the stallion as Summer walked away, turning around just in time to see Summer returning, hands full of horse-riding equipment. Her whole face brightened and her happy vibes returned, close to half the camp getting the slight perk of happiness as Lili accepted the equipment, grin taking up half her face.
    "Excuse me for one moment, but-" Lilitu squealed just after Summer had finished speaking, jumping up and down in joy. The vibes increased, even making the Hades kids brighten up slightly. She continued for a few more seconds before calming down, slightly out of breath, but still ecstatic.
    "Y-you really mean it?" she asked, eyes shining, full of joy. She knew the answer would be yes, but this was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her. She went over to Cormac, easily scaling the stable door, immediately saddling up the black stallion, biggest smile gracing her normally gloomy features, making her seem a whole lot more approachable.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/25/2015, 11:37 pm

Summer smiled and nodded to respond. Then she ran over to get Cali's tack too. She got it snuggly on and Put the strap of the basket over her shoulder. Then she put on Cali's leather bridal and walked her out of the stall. Then she mounted her and got her to walk out. Outside of the stable she trotted around in front, warming her up. She waited for Lili and Cormac and hoped the wild stallion wasn't giving her trouble.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/26/2015, 2:32 am

Lilitu finished a little later, rusty on the gear but still able. She grabbed Cormac by the bridle and lead him out to the field, mounting the large stallion easily and trotting around the field a few times, getting used to the horse and it's movements. A few minutes later she rode Cormac beside Cali, Cormac throwing his head back and whinnying. Stroking the side of his head, she muttered words of comfort to the equine, stroking him until he calmed down.
    "Ready?" she asked, adjusting her helmet and her position in the saddle.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/26/2015, 12:52 pm

Summer nodded her head and said "I mapped it out so that we circle the perimeter around camp. Then we can stop at the beach for a picnic lunch. While we eat the horses can rest. Then we can follow the creek back and go back to the stables. How does it sound?" asked Summer hoping that Lili would be up for this long of a ride.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/28/2015, 7:55 am

She mentally pictured the route in her mind, piecing together her prior knowledge and an idea of the time it'd take.
    "Awesome! Sounds great, I'm totally up for that. It'll be good to have some company, and it's been far too long since I've ridden. What are we waiting for? Let's go!" she exclaimed, clicking her tongue. Cormac didn't move, and she spent a few seconds trying to figure out what his tell was. He got moving when she patted his had, which she noted for future reference, guiding him out of the paddock and bordering the forest, tapping the black equine's head to stop it, waiting for Summer and Cali.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/28/2015, 1:36 pm

Summer smiled at Lili response and summer Clicked her heels to Cali's side and started after her. This was going to be great! Summer noticed that Cormac was giving Lili a little trouble. whoops, but to Summer it looked like she could handle it. summer rode up besides Cormac. "Let's do this," Summer said before taking off in a trot. She laughed as Cali threw up her head.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 8/28/2015, 5:53 pm

She smiled as Cali trotted away, and she tapped Cormac's head twice, feeling a little silly, but there wasn't any other gentle way to go about it. Cormac trotted away, swiftly catching up to the others and slowed down, matching pace. She continued riding, waving to those mock-fighting in the arena.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 8/31/2015, 9:41 am

Summer laughed again and sped Cali into a canter as she let out a neigh. They thundered past Lili and made there way further and further. ThenSummer slowed her to a nice stroll and waited.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:31 am