A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Girls

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Girls Empty Girls

Post by daddeme 7/29/2015, 11:47 pm

Girls Tumblr_inline_n8op3wqMcL1siu1dy

Sinbad didn't even like The 1975, and yes their fans could fight him. Yet there he was, hanging upside-down from his bed one the top bunk near the center of the cabin, one of Wyatt's lame old vinyls playing as background music to his confusion. What was he confused about? So many things. His voice was acting weird. He had, like, two chest hairs. He sweated a lot more. The main question - or questions really - had to do with the current song that was playing. Yup. Girls. He could have sworn a year ago when he was twelve that he was a babe magnet. Though that was still true at thirteen he was starting to like Eve. Like-like Eve. As in more than a friend like. And it was TORTUROUS because the last time he checked, Eve was one of his best friends and also a fetus that must be protected (even though she was older by a few months). He really wanted to talk to one of his loser siblings about it, but Louie was probably watching Gilmore Girls somewhere with her girlfriend and Wyatt was probably also with his girlfriend/Sinbad's wife definitely not watching Gilmore Girls, or maybe paying ridiculously close attention to his hair. The other siblings weren't relevant to Sinbad's life so he didn't really care what they had to say. "They're just girls. They're just girls. You're right, Matthew. Thank you."

Girls Empty Re: Girls

Post by Guest 7/30/2015, 2:04 pm

Girls XHBA1rX
    "Are you talking to the singer on a vinyl?" Wyatt Ortiz had just returned from a beach day with Leah to find his brother talking to Matt Healy, who was not there because he is a famous singer. Wyatt grinned playfully, taking off the towel that was around his neck and hung it on his bunk.
    "What are you doing with my stuff?" Wyatt moved over to his night stand and lit the incense that smelled like the ocean. Which was fitting because that's where he just was. Wyatt didn't feel like changing out of his trunks, so he proceeded to sit in his bunk, waiting for some idiotic answer made by his brother.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/30/2015, 11:32 pm

"Yes, I am. He's a good listener." Sinbad turned his head to his brother who had just entered the cabin. Speak of the devil. Judging by how he was in his swim trunks, he realized that his first guess as to where he was must have been true. Sinbad sat up - maybe too fast because the blood was rushing from his head - and hopped down from his bunk. He rolled his eyes when Wyatt lit his stupid incense, but there were bigger things to harass him about.
    "Your stuff is stupid, so I have to bother it to make sure that some of it stays un-stupid." Sinbad always bothered his things. Vinyls, weird hats, those lame star certificates, fútbols: those were all practically claimed by Sinny. He put on his most charming smile and stopped the music. "Querido hermano, remember that one time I helped you with that one thing? I need that favor returned."

Post by Guest 7/31/2015, 1:07 am

Girls Tumblr_na7vt7dbhu1tevjeao1_250
    Idiotic answer confirmed."I told you I am not giving you any more money. A-And Leah already said she doesn't want to speak to you until next Thursday." On a previous date in the observatory, Sinbad crashed and said something gross and Leah punched him. Her hand hurt and Wyatt's brain hurt from listening both his girlfriend and brother complaining about each other. Wyatt comforted Leah more than Sinbad to say the least. He leaned back onto his pillow, putting his blanket over his bare chest, "What do you want from me."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/31/2015, 10:10 pm

"Keep your money. Who needs to ask when you're a product of our dad?" It was true. If Sinbad really needed money he wouldn't be wasting time by asking Wyatt, who would usually only give him twenty bucks and expect it to last a month. He would just take it. As a matter of fact, earlier this morning he'd taken 50 bucks from his bunk to buy these Japanese headphones some kids were talking about. He broke them. Then instead of going on a long rant about how his wife Leah had to find a new way of channeling her anger, he chose to move on.
    "About her. I need to break up with Leah..." Sinny looked at the ground at his bare feet; Leah was great and all but Sinbad was out of her league. She couldn't handle all of this. "I need you to help me with one of my friends. I don't know what to do about her. Calling her babe feels weird. I mean, she's a babe and all but I don't know if she's really a babe. Do you see my problem?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:15 pm