A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Leon's Bunk

Shellala
    Shellala

Female
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-02-20

Leon's Bunk Empty Leon's Bunk

Post by Shellala 2/26/2010, 10:41 pm

There was a light chatter that resonated throughout cabin number eighteen. Seemingly unfair, they just slopped most of the minor cabins together in order of element. Cabin Eighteen was for the children of the 'other' gods. The ones without specific elements or whatever.

Leon, son of Nike - goddess of victory - lay back on his bunk. His own personal light orange comfortor rested bunched up at the bottom. His clothes were wrinkly from just simply laying around all day and his eyelids kept drooping. His arms rested behind his head.

With a sigh, Leon turned to the small table beside his bed. Two pictures and a large, camera case sat on top of it. One of the pictures was of him, his father, his step-mom, and his little sister. The other was of him and his biological mom. They had taken that picture two years ago.

Before his lip ring. Gosh, what would she say? Hopefully Nike didn't mind piercings.

"It's a love story, baby just say yes," he muttered. With a groan, Leon slapped his head - trying to get the Taylor Swift song out. It had been stuck in his head since he arrived at camp and had heard an Apollo kid sing it. It just wouldn't leave, no matter how much he tried to drown it out.

'Gah, this summer is gonna blow,' Leon thought. He groaned and pulled his pillow over his head, half-way trying to relax and half-way trying to smother himself.
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1648

Leon's Bunk Empty Re: Leon's Bunk

Post by Mad Hatter 2/26/2010, 10:50 pm

I walk in. I see a kid laying on the bottom bunk. I go over to him. "hi," i say.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/27/2010, 8:52 am

"Hi."

Leon sighed deeply into his pillow before taking it off of his face. A girl standing a few feet away from his bunk. He hadn't seen her before, but that's probably because you couldn't possibly see and know the entire camp.

"Hello," he replied caustiously. Why had this girl come and spoken to him? He gripped his lip ring between his lips before releasing it, not liking the awkward-ness. "And you are....?"

Leon winced as he realized that might have come out a little rude. 'Great, just perfect.'
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 2/27/2010, 3:11 pm

"Oh, I'm Corrin. But you can call me Corrie," i say watching him play with his lip ring.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/27/2010, 6:41 pm

Leon rose an eyebrow at the girl's talkative-ness. She was very willing to divulge information. He thought about make a remark that that could get her killed, but he was nice. She was pretty as well. Not his type, but pretty.

"Well Corrie," he replied with a smirk. He sat up and flicked his hair out of his eyes. "My name is Leon. But you can call me Leon." He winked at her, his charm turning on.
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 2/27/2010, 6:41 pm

I laugh and blush."that's a nice name," i say.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/27/2010, 7:09 pm

Leon inwardly smirked as Corrin blushed. 'Oh yeah. The wink gets them everytime.' He smiled at the other girl.

"Thanks. Your's is nice too," compliments are wonderful. Leon inwardly laughed.

"So...I have seen you in cabin eighteen before. Which must mean you stay somewhere else? So Corrie, who's demi-god child are you? You're pretty, so it must be Aphrodite, am I right?"

Oh yeah, compliments were nice. Leon laughed mentally. He was such a flirt.
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 2/27/2010, 7:10 pm

"No im Athena actually," i say.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/27/2010, 7:15 pm

Leon's grin widened. Corrin was just aching for him to pull out all his tricks on her. He wasn't a jerk, he simply just liked to see people's reactions.

"Ah, I see. Beauty and brains. Must be tough," he tilted his head, putting on the adorable, puppy look that worked wonders.

Yeah, he was a flirt. A darn good one too, if he had anything to say about it.
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 2/27/2010, 7:16 pm

I looked at him. "Oh thanks," i blush.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/27/2010, 7:21 pm

He held up his hands at her words.

"S'Okay Sheila. I calls them as I sees them," his Australian accent was easily obvious when he said the typical term. Ha, accents. Girls love them. Guys love to have them.

"So, Corrie. Whatcha doing here in cabin eighteen? Shouldn't be off with your intelligent mates and such?" Leon asked. Even though, yes, he was flirting, he still genuinly wanted to know. Who would come here unless they lived here? What with the girl down the row of bunks who kept everything perfectly air conditioned, it wasn't exactly an easily likable place.
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 2/27/2010, 7:23 pm

"I saw you walk in and i though you looked interesting," i say catching on to his flirting and adding a little charm of my own.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/27/2010, 7:33 pm

He rose an eyebrow at her rather forward response.

"Well, love, you're rather bold," Leon smirked and flipped his hair out of his eyes.

"Interesting, you say? How is that? Was it my dashing good looks?" He chuckled. Leon knew he was a figjam*, but he really didn't care.

((OOC: *Person who thinks highly of themselves. ))
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 2/27/2010, 7:35 pm

"No, it was the way you walked," i respond. I smile my dazzling smile at him.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/27/2010, 7:42 pm

'Bright teeth,' Leon thought as Corrin smiled. 'She's a dazzler, that's for sure.'

"The way I walk? How, may I ask, does that have anything to do with this?" He had never heard anything unusual about his gait. Did he have a limp or something?
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 2/27/2010, 7:44 pm

"You just look like you are full of Confidence, i like that in a guy," i say i shake my hair out of my face.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/27/2010, 7:59 pm

Leon rose an eyebrow.

"You're quite forward, aren't you love? My, my. Coming on to little ol' me," he smirked up at her playfully. When Corrin shook her hair, she seemed very self-assured that she knew what she was doing.

'Of course, daughter of Athena.' Leon thought. Another thought struck him like lighting.

"Wait a minute, you said you saw me walk in here...I haven't left the cabin all day. The last time I left was seven this morning to use the loo," he rose an eyebrow. "Sheila, are you stalking me?"
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 2/27/2010, 8:01 pm

"No, i saw you walk back in after you used the bathroom,." i say. Then i cock my head and blink my blue eyes at him. I smile again.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/27/2010, 9:30 pm

Leon 'ahed' in reply, nodding his head.

"So, you aren't a stalker - yet you watch me come from the bathroom? My, my. You're a little minx," he chuckled.

'Her smile is sweet, yet still - she isn't my type.'

"So Corrie," Leon started. "How'dyu say to us being friends, then? After all, it's not like I got anything betta to do."
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 2/27/2010, 9:47 pm

"Sure," Then i add sadly. "I don't have many friends here," i look down and the floor. then i sigh.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/27/2010, 10:38 pm

Leon frowned at her admittance. Sure, he was a flirt and usually he wasn't very serious - but her not having any friends? She seems so sure of herself, able to keep herself together. He rose an eyebrow and stood up, slinging an arm around her shoulders.

"While I find that hard to believe Cor, mind if I call you Cor? Or would you prefer, Rin? Rie? Anyway - back to the train tracks, I shall be one of your supposed 'few' friends. Ow's that?" Leon didn't like to see anybody sad, unless it was himself looking in a mirror. Then it was ok. Corrin shouldn't be sad, she just made a friend in the most awesomest person ever. (Well, in Leon's head anyway.)
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 2/27/2010, 10:47 pm

Oh my gosh. no one had ever said that to me before. I started crying. "you mean it?" i asked. Then "You can call me whatever you like," i say.
    Shellala
    Shellala

Female

Post by Shellala 2/28/2010, 1:35 pm

Leon tried not to shy away as his newly found friend started to cry. His eye twitched.

"Well Corrin," hey, she did say he could call her whatever he liked. Roundabout, just how he liked it. "If you're gonna be my mate, no tears, ay? Tears seriously dampen my mood - especially from such a pretty girl like you." He winked at her, trying to stop the tears that he had no way of knowing how to actually stop.

'If girls weren't girls, there'd be no dealing with them,' Leon thought, his logic was slightly wakko. 'All these tears and emotions.'
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mad Hatter 3/3/2010, 5:07 pm

I smile and wipe my face with my sleeve. Then i sigh. "so what now Leon? Do you mind if i call you Leo?" i ask. "Well Lean, i am truly sorry but i have to go, i will talk to you later," i say. "Goodbye," i say then i leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:27 pm