A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Why Are You Reading There Is No Title

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Why Are You Reading There Is No Title Empty Why Are You Reading There Is No Title

Post by Gotenks 8/2/2015, 3:03 pm

Jax had surprisingly decided to train today. Big shock for him, but you know, when you live in a camp where every minute of your existence you are reminded that you'll need to fight for your life, there comes that time when you break, when you give up and you say 'Fine, l'll do what you say, gimme a break'. Granted training wasn't thst bsd, but surely one of the most boring parts of Camp Half-Blood life. Right up there with girls -not as boring as annoying, or scary, maybe. And that was something both his split personalities agreed on. Actually, no, worst part was the Ares kids not appreciating losing at Poker. And the repercussions of that. AKA getting a butt kick for no reason -except when he cheated which was always. But that was every day stuff. Happened all the time. Fun camp, huh? Actually, no sometimes it was. Or no\? Shut up me! No, you shut up!

As he was literally fighting with himself, he spotted the most terrifying image ever: That Roman chick he had seen at the lake the other day. He pleaded to all the Gods he remembered at the moment not to have been spotted back as he stealthily made his way towards his cabin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Why Are You Reading There Is No Title Empty Re: Why Are You Reading There Is No Title

Post by Morgan Landry 8/2/2015, 4:00 pm

Laure was just walking over to the Apollo cabin when her eyes caught a guy. She did a double-take.

"Jax?" By Jupiter, it was him! A light smirk playing on her lips, she walked over, holding her purse on her shoulder. "Hey! How're you doing?" she asked, coming to a halt in front of him and just like that, she lightly kissed both of his cheeks. (It's the way friends greet in France.) But she was fully aware it might feel weird to someone in the USA.

Gotenks

Male

Why Are You Reading There Is No Title Empty Re: Why Are You Reading There Is No Title

Post by Gotenks 8/7/2015, 4:56 pm

Aaaand nevermind, she noticed him. Yay. And she approached him and greeted him and kissed him -on the cheeks that is- and asked him how he was. Right. After getting a bit red by the kiss thing (probably stupid of his but meh) he proceeded to fight with himself. 'Please when is she leaving?' thought his first split personality. 'Dude, shut up, she's so hot' said the other. 'When did you start caring about that stuff?' replied the other with a question. 'Erm... puberty? Maybe? You're not a baby- okay, maybe as mature and with a less knowledge of the world but still. I mean... look at her!' 'You're right... l mean... you're not! Just shut up and let me handle this!' 'Fine, but you know you're wrong.' '...maybe.' So, Jax took a deep breath and smiled at Laure before replying. "Hey there! How is my favorite Roman doing? l am fine myself." Good enough, possibly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/9/2015, 1:43 pm

My favorite Roman. Aww, wasn't he adorable.
    Laure placed her weight on her left leg and gave him a smile. "I'm doing very good, thanks," she replied. "Just coming back from the pegasi stables, I changed into normal clothes a minute ago." She was dressed in a baby blue halter top and a pastel yellow skirt, gladiator sandals laced up her calves. "What are you doing today?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/20/2015, 3:41 am

When she mentioned her outfit his second personality took control and he couldn't help but check her out a bit -jk, both his personalities would have done the same. Then she asked him what he was doing today. "Uh... l was actually gonna go to the arena to, like, train. Haven't been there in so long l will forget how to hold the sword". 'Are you seriously gonna pick training over her?' 'Yup' 'But you hate training.' 'l know.'
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/21/2015, 6:17 am

"Aww, too bad," Laure shrugged. "I was about to suggest a little trip to the lake, there's no-one there this time of the day."

Tilting her head to the side, she swiftly brushed a finger over her lips while her gaze traveled up his frame, then gave him one of her sweet smiles. "I guess I'll see you around then. If you wanna hang out, I'll be at the lake!" And Laure turned around, her ponytail flying over her shoulder.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/28/2015, 5:39 pm

OOC: Sort of keeping the topic alive.

BIC: Jax decided to appreciate the moment of Laure turning around before acting. "Wait." Dude, wtf? Are you really gonna... "No need to leave alone. Besides, the Arena will always be there waiting, you won't." 'You know you are not handling it very...' 'Shut up, me.' 'Okay, l am just sa-...' l said shut up. I am doing this for you.' 'Well, technically you are doing it for you too because we are both parts of the same person's imagination and to extent manipulated by our writer's will...' 'Gods of Olympus the one time l am agreeing with you... JUST. SHUT. UP.' Translation: Jax had no idea why he did that.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/31/2015, 7:17 am

Laure smirked, then turned around to face him with an innocent smile full of dimples.

"Great! Get your swimsuit, then, I'll wait for you next to the big oak with the hammock," she told him, placing her Céline sunglasses back on her eyes and resuming her walk to the lake, a light sway in her hips. Game on, boy.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/1/2015, 4:29 pm

OOC: I think this topic helped me find the way to rp Jax in my awkward, poor humory style without him being Greek Phil :) Thanks Morgan :P

BIC: Right. Jax nodded like a good boy and quickly went to his cabin to change into his swimsuit, his split personalities fighting a raging battle. 'So you like her.' 'What? No! I just...' 'Think she's hot? She is.' 'Shut up. I kinda panicked with no reason. Plus, l'd pick anything over training.' 'Well, that's not what you told me a little ago.' '...' 'Just accept that you are becoming the immature pervert you were always destined to be.' 'We are the same person.' 'Yeah, but l am fine with being that!' '*sigh* Look, we'll get through this and then we NEVER let something similar happen. Deal?' 'Whatever, you're gonna love it. And,her.' So, after changing he made his way towards the lake.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/2/2015, 4:24 am

OOC: Haha, anytime bruv <3

BIC: Laure took place in the hammock as soon as she arrived, letting it sway her lazily from side to side. While she waited for Jax, she pulled out her iPhone and put one earbud in, scrolling through her K-pop songs before finally selecting something from EXO. After all, two of her most painful celebrity crushes were in there, Chanyeol and Kai. And Baekhyun. Too bad he was dating the girl from SNSD though....
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/4/2015, 6:33 pm

So, after a long walk of many awkward fights with his other self -and his own- Jax made it to the lake to find Laure there. This time there won't be a representation of his thoughts due to half of them not being able to make it through the site's PG registrations. So, after a few seconds he coughed to get Laure's attention. "Uh... l'm here, l guess."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/6/2015, 9:39 am

Laure leaned up into a sitting position, causing the hammock to sway lightly.

"Heeeey," she smiled. "That was quick."

She swung her legs to the side, sitting on the hammock like one would on a couch to make room for Jax. "Have a seat, hottie. Shadows are quite refreshing in this heat."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/18/2015, 8:11 am

Hottie. Right. He was about to start laughing though he didn't. 'Right. Go ahead, dude. She called you hot!' 'Wait, so you believe her?!' 'No! But if YOU do, you will be ridiculed instead of me.''For the 100000000th time. We. Are. The. Same. Person.' 'Riiiight... Still though, go ahead, it'll be fun and you may be taught something about human anatomy.' 'Dude, really?' 'Yep.' 'Whatever.' Jax decided to sit next to Laure, not commenting on her 'compliment'. "So, uh, how come you decided to spend time with me once again?" he teased Laure. Good start, next step: make the voices in my head disappear, he thought.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/19/2015, 6:45 am

"There's no one to hang out with, so I grabbed the first best person I could find," she smirked, teasing back.

The leaves were whispering overhead and the faint laugh of naiads could be heard from the lake. Laure loved hot days like this, it just made her want to chill out and do nothing.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/23/2015, 6:37 am

Right. Though Jax knew it was a compliment, what she said was oddly accurate in his opinion. Though he wasn't exactly sure about 'best' but whatever. The day was nice, the weather hot -like Laure... shut up me!- and the girl was in the mood for doing nothing apparently. Which meant another nice, awkward day. Jax started looking for anything to talk about, not being a fan of awkward situations.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/26/2015, 2:17 pm

He said nothing, so she nudged him. "Hey, I'm joking," she smirked, then stood up and pulled her top over her head. Underneath she had a lavender bandeau bikini with little golden beads on the middle strip. "Come on, last one in the water has to pay a forfeit!"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 10/12/2015, 3:12 pm

Jax,wanted to comment 'l know, you just scare me' or 'l know, l am just not used to talking to girls as hot as you'. Really torn. As always. As freaking always. Then she took her top out -must not look... must not... Gods damn!- and started racing him to the lake saying he'd have to pay a forfeit when he lost-because let's face it Jax never ran. Never. He followed her to the lake, not rushing. "Riiight. What do l owe ya?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/18/2015, 5:44 am

Laure watched him stroll over -- maybe he just really wanted to get a forfeit? She was a fast runner, but a lot of guys she knew liked to be the ones giving girls forfeits, I'll let you figure out why. So she waited for him in the lake, her hair carefully pinned up so it wouldn't get wet.

"Hmmm... crab walk over to that rock and tell the naiad that she looks like Kim Kardashian."

It wasn't much of a forfeit, but with a bit of luck the naiad would be susceptible. The naiads of Camp Jupiter were all really touchy and they could drench you and all of your stuff in ice cold water. Not nice for picnic afternoons, Laure had seen it happen more than once.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:30 pm