A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Heyo!

Kristiiin.x

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-08-04

Heyo! Empty Heyo!

Post by Kristiiin.x 8/19/2015, 10:00 am

Heyo! My name is Kristin and I live in London, UK (Until next summer at least). So, I have too many fandoms and it's probably not healthy  Laughing But, I am Homestcuk trash, and I enjoy a ton of animes. I also like Harry Potter! Oh and bands (Panic! at the Disco, Skillet, MCR, etc.) But yeah, talk to me about all that stoof. I also have a Quotev account, so if you have one just tell me and I'll be sure to follow you! Or just comment anything because I will ramble about anything really  Laughing  See ya!  hi
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Heyo! Empty Re: Heyo!

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/19/2015, 11:02 am

Hey there Kristin! I'm Blue (That's what most call me.) But you can call me Aria or Haley as well. The admins and approvers will most likely be here shortly. If you need help with Characters, learning about anything, random questions, feel free to come on over to the Chat-box and ask me! To many fandoms, darling, I can understand that. Your music taste we can fangirl over together xD

Anyways, have fun, browse around and it was nice to meet ya!
    Kristiiin.x

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-08-04

Post by Kristiiin.x 8/28/2015, 8:19 pm

Haha thanks! I'm currently making my form, but it's taking soo long to make because of school and such, but I'm almost done! Nice to meet you too!
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 8/28/2015, 8:38 pm

Gahhhhh! I can't believe I missed this!

Welcome, welcome!

Hi, I'm Manda, an approver and moderator here on the forms.

To get started, you need to have an approved character, which you said you're working on, so I'll skip that part... Rules for the site can be found Here.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM anyone with a blue, yellow or kinda peachish-orangey name. That would be....  Morgan Landry, Lucifer Rigby, Josh, Wally West, Green the Good, Shade or myself.

Or stop by chat box and talk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content