A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

hiya pals, bye-a pals

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

hiya pals, bye-a pals Empty hiya pals, bye-a pals

Post by mabel pines 8/21/2015, 12:42 pm

SO. time has passed. i have somehow, unfortunately, became a junior in high school and, for some reason, am taking two ap courses and three honors, plus i have all those Annoying standardized tests to deal with. the Point of this is, there's no way i can be an admin or have any life outside of school and do well in school at the same time. i'll try to still come on and keep up with my rps, but i have no idea how well that'll work out

considering the fact that i'm more than likely LEAVING, FOREVER, and therefore won't be able to contact many of you, if you shoot me a private message i'll gladly exchange cell phone numbers with you so i can keep you updated on exciting things such as whether or not i have Died of Stress, how my Plants are growing, why i am Pissed Off with one direction, how much i luv little mix, and Which Wacky Typing Mannerism i have adopted. among other things. there will probably be more

i'm not giving away any of my characters because i'm a Dragon Who Hoards Characters, and i Luv them all. So Much. i would consider using my drachmas to buy someone a gift because they are Useless to me.

if u wanna reblog my selfies, which all people should, u can find those over at http://lookradfeelbad.tumblr.com/tagged/selfies i would link to the main page and let you go from there but let's be Real: who cares about that stuff. reblog my selfies

as taylor swift once said: Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress,
    Staring at the sunset, babe
    Red lips and rosy cheeks
    Say you'll see me again
    Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, oh, ah, wildest dreams, oh, ah™

Last edited by lucifer rigby on 11/24/2015, 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

hiya pals, bye-a pals Empty Re: hiya pals, bye-a pals

Post by Milocross 8/21/2015, 4:36 pm

give me ur drachmas
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 8/21/2015, 9:31 pm

Noooo, don't leave forever!

Well, school, I know, sucks your life away. Take care of yourself!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content