A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

All arounddd town (private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

All arounddd town (private) Empty All arounddd town (private)

Post by Mason 8/27/2015, 5:50 pm

Tony was in New Rome for the day, a bit of the way from his parents house. They were all still moving in, and it was a pain. He decided to explore around. He wore sunglasses, a tank top, and jeans with boots on. It was too hot today for a leather jacket. He obnoxiously looked around, going to a "teen club" he heard was pretty good. He had no idea where it was, though. He should've probably asked someone, but bad boys don't need help. Although, at this point, he didn't care. He didn't even follow the bad boy laws. Tony went over to a girl he saw.

"Yo, do you know where- Raven?" Tony asked, recgonizing her. He didn't say, but man she became hot.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

All arounddd town (private) Empty Re: All arounddd town (private)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/29/2015, 12:06 am

Raven was at the club, no surprise considering the girl loved to dance. Currently talking to a some-what new friend in her black skinny jeans, combat boots and funky tank-top. Luckily, she had decided to leave her hair free falling. Hearing a voice over the music, and realizing that it was talking to her, she would turn around to see somewhat familiar blonde hair, brown eyes and fair tan.

Then, as the tall boy spoke her name, who he was came crashing down on her in a instant as she threw her arms around him in a spontaneous embrace. "Tony! What is Jupiters name are you doing here?!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/29/2015, 7:37 am

"Jupiter...that's the god of....the god of..ah, who even gives a-" Then he realized he didn't wanted to be zapped with lightning in his first week at camp. "Lightning. The god of lightning. Well, I'm a legacy, apparently, Trips. You know, wolves, Lupa, all that jazz. It's honestly nice to see you here, but I've changed and I doubt we're going to connect again. Hopefully that didn't come off in a complete jerkish way. But I'm not the nerd of Nevada no more. I'm stronger, meaner. Not gonna deal with any bullies around here without giving them a fight." He flexed a bit, before demanding the nearby waiter to get him an ice cold Coke.

"So, moving meant coming here, eh? To this fantastic god camp town place?" He took off his sunglasses.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/30/2015, 1:11 am

"What the hell is that supposed to mean, might not connect again? You weren't just ever that little scrawny Nevada nerd in the back of the class to me." She playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Mean my butt. You were always to nice for your own good, Tony. And... I apologize for that. I couldn't rightfully tell you "Oh hey I'm part god and I have superpowers so now I need to move away for possibly ever."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/30/2015, 7:20 am

"Nah, it's cool. I don't want the Romans to cry about it, you know, if you told me about moving here and stuff. Do you want to get some drinks?" he pointed to the place where they served them. "No alcohol. I'm not one of those drunk dumb Bacchus kids I met a day or two ago. Or, do you ant to dance?" he grinned, pointing to the dance floor.

ooc: short
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/6/2015, 2:05 pm

Drinks were temping, but she already had one. Dancing, however, was where Ravens heart has and most likely always would be. "Well, the Bacchus kids are prone to being drunkards. Meanwhile.. that dance sounds nice." She took Tony's hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

OOC: Are you kidding? xD Look at mine.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/6/2015, 8:04 pm

Tony nodded. "Let's request some metal or something. I hate pop music." He grinned, laughing a bit, looking around for the DJ. "Maybe if I tip them? Whatcha think? Does heavy metal sound good?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/13/2015, 2:54 pm

Raven laughed. "Metal's cool." Truth was, metal was cool. A bit hard to dance to, but Raven did like a challenge or two every once in a while. "No reason to tip 'em. Besides, they know me here." She took Tony's wrist and led him over to where the DJ was. "What song did you have in mind?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:59 pm