A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ah. Yes.

Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Ah. Yes. Empty Ah. Yes.

Post by Bell 8/28/2015, 4:49 am

Hey.

I know I've been inactive for like, a year now. I did visit the site every now and then-- I even declared "I'm back, dudes" about a month ago-- but stuff changed.

Some of you might have known that I'm currently studying in Taiwan and last year was the year I studied Chinese (properly) for the first time in my life. My school here has two type of classes: the international and the local one. The international classes consist of us students from outside the country while the other one...well, the title is self-explanatory. My grades were satisfying and so I am eligible to enter the local class. But by doing so, I am forced to cut my free time to catch up with the local students, and CHB is one of the stuff I now really have to sacrifice.

I know I've been inactive for like, a year now (hey, a repetition!), but I made this topic just to clear things up, and probably say my farewell. I've promised myself that I will be back, but seeing the circumstances, I don't know when the time will come for me to completely return to the site. Maybe in a month, in a several months, or in a year, I do not have any ideas.

But I love this site. And I love you guys. I really do.  especiallyyoumorganmydearheheyouknowthat

And I'm sorry.

I'm gonna miss you guys till I get back again. I'd like to keep in touch with you amazing dudes, though. If any of you want to keep in touch, I can give you my facebook name and we can chat once in a while :)

So long, then.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Ah. Yes. Empty Re: Ah. Yes.

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/29/2015, 12:13 am

But Bell! We're going to miss you. Come back and visit us sometime!

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:38 am