A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Plans that make no sense.(BoO Spoilers)

Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Plans that make no sense.(BoO Spoilers) Empty Plans that make no sense.(BoO Spoilers)

Post by Phirexas 8/31/2015, 5:30 am

Sophie stood at the end of the lake, in her black and white striped one piece bathing suit, watching as some fish swam by. She wondered what would happen if she threw a ball of light into the water. Would the fish scatter or would they act like crows with shiny objects always ready to snatch them at the first sight like they did to her tiara on her 7th birthday. Sophie doesn't blame the crows though ,who doesn't like shiny pieces of jewelry? Sophie sat down and put her and in the water swished it around, the water felt cool and was near the perfect temperature for a swim. Sophie thought a second time about throwing a ball of light into the lake but decided not to the fish seemed so peaceful and it wouldn't feel right to disturb them. Instead she stood up and jumped into the water, realizing right after jumping that this would disturb the fish more, and made a medium sized splash. She came up and wiped the stray stands of wet ,ginger hair out of he face and shivered. The water was a bit colder than she thought , but she knew it would warm up eventually. She stayed close to land in a knee deep part of the lake and just splashed about , completely forgetting about the fish she was trying not to disturb.
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2015-06-13

Plans that make no sense.(BoO Spoilers) Empty Re: Plans that make no sense.(BoO Spoilers)

Post by Fire Bird 9/1/2015, 9:12 am

Brett favored Camp Half-Blood over Camp Jupiter.

Yes, he knew it probably wouldn't make him very popular at the Roman camp. Yes, he knew that Romans were supposed to be proud and all that rubbish- especially him, being born and raised in New Rome. But he couldn't help it- in Camp Jupiter there seemed to be too many rules, and it was just to strict. And Camp Half-Blood was... the complete opposite of that?

He would probably sleep in the Aphrodite Cabin, he reasoned as he walked briskly around. He wasn't going to stay too long- a few days at most. He ran his hand through his spiky, long light brown hair, just barely short enough to fit the standards. (In fact, he might need to get it cut again soon...) His shorts were blue, and, if he was thinking correctly, probably not even his. (Maybe an old pair of his older brother, Junior's)

Brett stood at the edge of the lake, peering into the depths for a moment before wading into the water. It was cold, but his father had taught him that if you went under first, it would get warmer faster. So, that was what he did. When he came up, he spotted a ginger haired girl and decided to say, "Hey, did you know if you plug your nose, you can't hum?" Normally, Brett wouldn't know something like that, but he heard Zipper say something like that before. (Or did he...? Zipper didn't talk much) Speaking of Zipper, what was the kid's actual name? Was it bad that he couldn't remember his little brother's name?
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Plans that make no sense.(BoO Spoilers) Empty Re: Plans that make no sense.(BoO Spoilers)

Post by Phirexas 9/2/2015, 5:32 pm

Sophie spun at the sound of a voice behind her only to see a friendly looking demigod with long spiked hair. She put a hand over her heart in an attempt to make it beat slower tha its current frantic pace. " Whew you scared me a little."She half lied.Little was stretching it he down right terrified her. Up to this point she had thought she was alone." But to answer your question I actually didn't know that you couldn't hum when your nose was clogged.I have a strange question do you think fish would swim towards a bright light?" It sounded weird, but she really wanted to know . Sophie knew she could try it herself but she didn't want to look like an idiot throwing light into the lake for no apparent reason.
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female

Post by Fire Bird 9/2/2015, 10:14 pm

Brett laughed lightly. Scary was not something he was called often. In fact, nearly every person he met had believed him to be quite the opposite. Of course, that was around New Rome, and they usually had the a million times more threatening Junior, or his father. "Oh, sorry," he apologized, feeling bad for frightening her. At her question, he took another look at the lake around him. "Well, yeah, bro." He guessed. Fish were like people, and he was a person, and he tended to direct his attention to the most interesting thing around him. Or anything shiny, really. "If you saw a light, you would swim to it." Maybe that was just him. He got distracted a lot. "Of course, you wouldn't be swimming, I think. Anyway, there's only one way to find out." Brett didn't have any light powers, yes, but he was sure the girl could figure something out, because he had nothing.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 9/3/2015, 11:13 am

Sophie nodded her head."Yeah might as well give it the old college try."Sophie flicked her fingers towards the water, shooting a bright ball of blue light into the water. It went under and illuminated the surrounding underwater. The fish darted away at first, but they slowly began to move towards it. One even had enough courage to swim through it.Which scared Sophie since she knew the balls of light weren't hollow, but she was relieved when it came out dazed, but generally unharmed."Guess you were right." She said with a smile."I would have done it earlier but I didn't wanna look like an idiot."
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female

Post by Fire Bird 9/3/2015, 10:25 pm

Brett watched as the other demigod threw a bright ball of blue light into the water. Mostly because he was interested, but partly because, well, it was sort of shiny. Blue was a very interesting color, and the results were even more. The fish went away, then slowly and gradually navigated towards the light. He grinned. "Yeah, guess so." He raised an eyebrow. Brett had never really thought of that. "If you don't think you're stupid, why does it matter?" Brett avoided confrontation at all costs, and if someone did call it that, he just let it roll off his back. People who held back for fear had always appalled him. Life was a lot more simple his way, if you asked him.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 9/9/2015, 6:15 am

"I know I'm not stupid." Said Sophie."It's just that sometimes people don't listen to what you have to say sometimes.They see you doing something like this and immediately think you a few brain cells short of a full brain.Even though it was just pure curiosity."

Sophie remembered all the times someone called her an idiot just because she would try something normal people wouldn't. Like attempt to climb the flag pole.She didn't make it that far but she sure heard about for months afterwards. She knew it wasn't the brightest idea but it wasn't plain stupid. She really wanted to know if it was possible to climb it.
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female

Post by Fire Bird 9/12/2015, 9:18 pm

Lots of people called him stupid. And, when he was young, he thought it really didn't matter- after all, these where just people he didn't know at all. They didn't matter- he knew he was great and that was all, right. But when it came from someone he loved... like his father... that was when insults really hurt. After all, who would know him better than the man who had helped raise him. "Oh." Was all he could say, blinking rapidly.

Brett grinned, trying to lighten up the mood. "Oi," he said, pointing at a fish, "I read one of my brother's comic books and it said people can learn any language through lip contact." Granted, it had been about an alien race called Tamaranians, but surely it counted for demigods, right? "I've always wanted to talk to fish. I used to have one named Sunny and he would just move his lips at me- like he was talking- and I just felt so bad 'cause I couldn't understand him." He cocked his head, then asked, "Wanna try? I promise there's no one else around to call you stupid..."
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 9/16/2015, 9:45 am

"Why not?"Sophie said as she shrugged her shoulders."It's worth a try."Sophie made a grab for the fish that still looked dazed and confused ,caught it by the slim part of its tail and brought it towards her face. It stared back at her with its mouth gaping. Sophie shivered before giving it a quick kiss.

"Can you understand me now?"She said while still holding the fish.It still just stared at her with its mouth moving up and down."I can't hear anything and it doesn't seem to understand me at all.Do you wanna try? It might work for you even though it failed for me."
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female

Post by Fire Bird 9/18/2015, 9:21 pm

Brett watched with interest as the demigoddess planted a kiss on the fish's lips. He couldn't help but grin, not just at the thought of locking lips with a fish, but also because of how unusual she was. First of all, she went along with one of his plans (which was a miracle in itself, really. It seemed as though no one ever listened to him. Ever.) and she was kissing a fish. He thought there weren't a lot of girls who would do it.

Brett grinned, shrugging. "Sure." As he crouched down, staring at the lake in concentration, he help but let out a little chuckle at the irony. His first kiss ever would be with a slimy, scaly little fish. As quick as a wink, his hands shot out, grabbing on by the midsection. He planted a wet one on it's mouth, then inspected it carefully. "Can you hear me, little dude?" He cocked his head as it squirmed around in his hands. "I think he's nodding- oh, wait, he needs water..."
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 9/18/2015, 11:19 pm

Sophie had completely forgotten that the fish in her hands couldn't breathe air like she could. She slowly put it back in the water, she read somewhere that throwing fish into the water was a bad thing or was it throwing cats into the water? If she were a cat she wouldn't wanna get thrown in.The fish stayed still for a long time and she got worried.

"Uuuuuuhhhh..."She began."Should we be concerned about the fish that isn't moving? Do they stay still after being put back into the water so that they can adjust?Or is i just stunned? On second thought it better be stunned it stole my first kiss!" Sophie began to poke at the fish with her finger. It moved a little or was that just from being poked. She reached out to poke it one more time and it darted off before she could even gasp.

"At least mine lived..." She shrugged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:55 am