A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ground Control (my rp invite)

Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2015-06-13

Ground Control (my rp invite) Empty Ground Control (my rp invite)

Post by Fire Bird 9/3/2015, 5:37 am

Hey! I'm Fire Bird, but you can call me Robin. (not my actual name- I just happen to really like the sidekick and the bird) I try to post often- once a day or maybe once a week, depending on how busy I am and how much motivation I have. As for post length, it really depends. I can go on and on, or write just a little bit. I normally write more than fifty words, and I don't like one-liners, but I understand when they're necessary. I try to match your length, though.

Enough of my blabbering, on to my characters!

Raven Toronto, 14, Australian, daughter of Demeter
    "Did you just say I'm… wrong? Sorry, I don't compute."

Spitfire and intellect combined, Raven's not someone you try to mess with. She has a fiery temper when provoked and has a talent at holding grudges. The fact that, however, she is so smart, tends to make her have a big ego. When she meets someone she's not at all shy, in fact, she's been known to talk way too much. Raven is a thinker, when making decisions she relies more on logic than emotion. When Raven starts something, she finishes it, no matter what, and never does a half-job. Raven's very competitive, she downright refuses to lose to anyone. Seriously, try her at anything. She's literally always game, even if it's three in the morning in the middle of a storm.

Fun fact: Raven has a fear of Barbie dolls. Her form is here

Brett Newman, 15, born in New Rome, legacy of Venus and Bellona, Third Cohort
    Ground Control (my rp invite) Img-thing?
    "Don't worry, man. Seriously, dude… chillax."

Brett is friendly and cheerful, warming up to people right away. He's very trusting. He's easygoing and is a bit lazy, he always gets by doing the bare minimum. Brett finds it quite easy to give up. Due to his laziness, he's not the most smart guy out there. Brett is really impulsive, he jumps right into things without thinking about the consequences. You come up with a terrible plan, he'd be like, "Okay, I'm in." He's vain and very confident. Don't get me wrong- Brett can be the sweetest guy out there. Brett's more like Venus than Bellona, he's always been more of a lover than a fighter- if someone insults him he lets it roll off of his back and avoids the person.

Fun fact: Until very recently, Brett thought the moon lit the sun. His form is here.

Cloudy Gallagher, 13, daughter of Hebe, Tennessean
    Ground Control (my rp invite) 364704-bella-thorne-150
    "What? I'm not a nerd or geek, those are very offensive terms. I'm just a video game, comic book, anime, manga, television, book, superhero, and cartoon enthusiast."

Cloudy constantly has her head in the clouds, daydreaming most of the day. She has a short attention span, often getting distracted by noises, shiny things, and other stuff. Though she is very shy, she speaks when spoken to (though in a rather soft voice). When you get her excited, however, she can go on for ages about her favorite subjects: cartoons, anime, superheroes, music, and comic books. Cloudy is very timid, she gets nervous a lot and always takes a lot of time to think things through, and is quite easy to scare. Cloudy has trust issues, she finds it hard to trust other people. Cloudy also has self-esteem issues, because of her father abandoning her she is constantly doubting herself and her abilities. When someone upsets her, she does cry very easily, because Cloudy is very emotional. So emotional, in fact, that her emotions sometimes cloud her common sense and she ends up doing something dumb, often rotating from acting wise beyond her ears to a two year old baby. However, when you get to know her, she can be sweet, kind, and loving, though she is kind of awkward.

Fun fact: When she needs to stall, Cloudy normally starts singing David Bowie's Space Oddity. Her form is right here.

So if you wanna rp, just reply.

Last edited by Fire Bird on 9/12/2015, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Ground Control (my rp invite) Empty Re: Ground Control (my rp invite)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/6/2015, 9:59 pm

Hmmm... I was thinking maybe Brett and my daughter of Trivia? She's your happy go lucky, music, dance obsessed type.
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female

Post by Fire Bird 9/7/2015, 5:14 am

That sounds good. Do you have a link in mind and a place?
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/7/2015, 8:49 pm

I was thinking friends? I mean, Raven is older... hmm... maybe she could be like the over protective big sister he never had?

I didn't really have a place in mind, no xD
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female

Post by Fire Bird 9/12/2015, 9:00 pm

Alright, sounds good! I actually don't have an idea for the place, sorry...

Do you want to start, or should I?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 4:44 pm