A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

How Much Coffee Have you Drank?

Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2015-06-13

How Much Coffee Have you Drank?  Empty How Much Coffee Have you Drank?

Post by Fire Bird 9/22/2015, 10:04 pm

"Planet Earth is blue
    How Much Coffee Have you Drank?  Tumblr_m4g1r7kRce1rullp5o2_250How Much Coffee Have you Drank?  Tumblr_m4g1r7kRce1rullp5o1_250
    And there's nothing I can do."

The song was right. You only know you love her when you let her go; only miss the rain when it starts to snow...

You only know you're short when you're surrounded by millions of tall people. Hebe children, she guessed, were naturally tall, bulky, and, you know, young. They were basically hot teenage giants. And Cloudy, at barely five feet tall and thirteen years old (which was barely a teenager, for the mathematically challenged) she felt small and insignificant. And she didn't like it, the burning feeling gathering in her chest. So, she decided to do something. Very slowly and carefully, she stood on her chair, just high enough that she was at nearly the same height. Even though she was was being very careful, she lost her balance and fell into her spaghetti.

Many eyes snapped to her, and she dived under the table, her cheeks nearly as red as her hair. She started to crawl- where she was going, she didn't care, as long as it was far, far away from the Hebe table. Soon after, her head collided with something hard, and she squealed, rearing back and covering her head with her hand.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

How Much Coffee Have you Drank?  Empty Re: How Much Coffee Have you Drank?

Post by beanie 9/23/2015, 9:46 am

How Much Coffee Have you Drank?  Tumblr_mmp95eCQax1s33o9ao1_250
    "What's This?"

When Eve woke up this morning, she had the feeling that something different was going to happen to he today, though she wasn't sure what. It gave her a odd yet comforting feeling in her belly while she got dressed; changing out've her pajamas into her Corpse Bride graphic tee, destroyed black jeans and black flats. The creepy girl stayed inside for the morning, reading her collection of Narnia books until she was hungry. Before exiting the Hecate cabin for lunchtime, she slipped one of her black beanies and covered her wrists in bracelets. Bracelets and beanies were like her signature look.
    During the entire walk from the Hecate cabin to the mess hall Eve hummed the "Nightmare Before Christmas" theme while skipping. If it wasn't obvious, she had a thing for Tim Burton movies cause they were amazing. Anyway, back on topic, the mess hall was fairly busy, with it being lunchtime and most demigods had free time around this time. Heading to get some food, she returned with a grilled cheese, some cookies, and a Dr. Pepper. Around that time it was quieter than usual in the mess hall, which kinda worried Eve, for normally it loud and crazy when the mess hall was filled with demigods. But whatever.
    Heading over to the Hecate table, she hummed her little tune even more. Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something stran- Her humming ceased though when something or someone bumped into her leg, nearly knocking her over. Looking down Eve saw a girl about her age or so with red hair who was hiding herself. Huh?

"Um, why are you on the floor? That can't be comfortable, is it? If it is, I wanna try it." Eve questoned, crouching down so she's the girl's height.
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female

Post by Fire Bird 9/23/2015, 9:16 pm

"Here I am sitting on my tin can
    How Much Coffee Have you Drank?  Tumblr_m4g1r7kRce1rullp5o2_250How Much Coffee Have you Drank?  Tumblr_m4g1r7kRce1rullp5o1_250
    Far above the world."

And even though she knew the dull pain throbbing one the middle of her forehead should have been her main concern at the moment, it really wasn't. She knew she looked like something straight out of a 50's horror movie, and that was what she was worried about When stressed, her hair frizzed and she knew there was still spaghetti sauce on her face. She frantically wiped it, pulled a band off her wrist (it was an old yellow one, the type you got at the dentist after an appointment) and gathered her hair in a ponytail.

What? Even though it was some random demigoddess, she wanted to look moderately presentable for a thirteen year old girl on the ground. It would be rude not to, wouldn't it?

Cloudy didn't know if she wanted to laugh, run away, or hide. She ended up chuckling and ducking her head. "Sure it is. But you can't get down here." There was a twinge of protectiveness in her tone. When you lived in a cabin with a bunch of your half siblings there was a thin line between what was yours. And this floor- it was hers and, therefore, no one else's.

Gods, that sounded selfish. And crazy. I take that back, she thought.

"It's in a committed relationship," she informed her, "I'm actually down here to propose."
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/28/2015, 7:36 pm

How Much Coffee Have you Drank?  Tumblr_mmp95eCQax1s33o9ao1_250
    "What's This?"

Eve didn't listen to the girl, for she wanted to sit on the floor instead of at her table. From her spot on the floor she couldn't tell whether or not anyone was there and, to be honest, Eve was too lazy to get up and check. Instead, she placed her tray on the floor and sat criss-cross applesauce in front of it, grabbing a cookie in the process. The sugar probably isn't the best for her system since sugar makes her turn into the Energizer Bunny on triple AAA batteries but whatever. The girl with spaghetti all over her face seemed nice, even though she won't share the floor with Eve because the red head was in a "relationship" with it.

"Well sorry but I'm going to be crashing your date. You'll have to postpone the wedding." Eve said slyly with her cherise cat smile as she finished the first cookie and grabbed a second one. Some of the cookies crumbs littered her face, making her look a little bit adorable. "I'm Eve, daughter Hecate. Who are you?"
    Fire Bird
    Fire Bird

Female

Post by Fire Bird 10/17/2015, 12:16 am

"Though I'm going past 1,000 miles
    I'm feeling very still."

Her lips slowly turned into a smile. Sure, she was quiet most of the time and sometimes appeared cold, Cloudy liked to be surrounded by people. And the girl's company, was, at least, comforting. There weren't too many people who would stick around after that.

"We already booked it and everything..." She muttered jokingly, laughing. As Cloudy laughed, she shook her head, red hair swished around her pale face."Oh, I'm Cloudy. Cloudy Gallagher. Hebe's, my, uh, godly parent." She still felt awkward about calling the goddess her mother. It felt like she was betraying Quin somehow.

ooc: So sorry about the late post!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:53 pm