A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

People Are Like A Song.

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

People Are Like A Song. Empty People Are Like A Song.

Post by HaleyTheRandom 10/5/2015, 11:09 pm

Lilliana, hair free falling, currently dressed in jean shorts, a CHB t-shirt and her combat boots, was in the music room for no apparent reason. Walking into the room, she would casually see that no one else was here, for the time being, and strum the very few nots that she knew on the piano, creating a melody while humming along. She had been known to write a song or two back in her home town, but she typically didn't sing in front of people. And for the currently empty room, she was grateful.
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female
    Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2015-10-03

People Are Like A Song. Empty Re: People Are Like A Song.

Post by mady.b7301 10/5/2015, 11:18 pm

Madi stands in the doorway of the Music Room, watching the girl who she hasn't met yet sing and play. Madi herself had come to this room only to fool around, seeing as how she sucked at all things musical. Despite her being a child of Apollo, she had absolutely no musical talent. Madi continued to watch the girl who had her back turned towards her as Madi got lost in her thoughts, listening to the music that this girl was creating.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 10/6/2015, 12:13 am

Lil continued to hit the keys in synchronization, only to find herself playing the piano version of Steven Tylers' "Love Is Your Name." It would have sounded better in acoustics, but the piano was the first thing that she had touched in the room. Finally coming to an end, Lilliana would look up to find a girl looking at her. Brushing her hair being her left ear and folding her arms across her chest, she would ask: "Is there something I can help you with?"
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/6/2015, 12:21 am

Madi, being woken from her trance by the girl voice, says "oh no, no. im just watching and listening" Madi walks over to stand beside the girl. "your pretty good. with the piano i mean. i know i cant play a single thing on anything. i cant even sing." She says looking over at you. "oh, im Madi by the way" She says with a bright, cheery smile. "daughter of Apollo." Madi stickes her hand out, offering for Lilliana to shake.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 10/6/2015, 12:25 am

Lilliana laughed slightly, smiling. "Oh, that's just a little something I learned by watching others. Besides that, I can't play a single thing. Singings not really something I typically do in front of others, but well, you caught me." Shaking the girls hand, she would respond with her own name. "Lilliana. Daughter of Demeter. Though most call me Lil."
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/6/2015, 12:41 am

"then i shall call you Lil!" Madi replies brightly, quickly shaking your hand. "daughter of Demeter huh? i dont know many children of Demeter. most of my friends are either Athena or Aphrodite kids. but i love making friends, its more people to show off too!" Madi laughs a little, "im joking! kind of... anyways, i hope we can become great friends because as i said, i love friends!!" She doesn't realize that she was rambling, but she was. She loved meeting new people and it always excites her. Even though she can be quite annoying sometimes, she was never really hated by many people.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 10/6/2015, 7:09 pm

Lilliana laughed lightly. "Well, sounds like a plan to me kid," she responded. Wow. The girl seemed friendly. And even that was a understatement. Well, she was blunt and straight to the point, two qualities that Lil herself had. Huh, respectable. "No problem. Friends are always a good thing. At least the majority of the time. So, what like, what are you into?"
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/6/2015, 9:15 pm

Madi didn't even have to think about her answer to Lil's question. "archery! and i love practicing my powers even if it makes me feel a little dizzy or light headed, i still think its super fun!" Madi starts fiddling with a trumpet absentmindedly as she talks
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 10/6/2015, 9:43 pm

Lil nodded. "I personally suck at archery. But the powers thing is indeed something that I love as well. You know, growing vines and incapacitating my enemies? That sort of thing."
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/6/2015, 10:24 pm

"that sounds awesome!" Madi says brightly "all i have is stupid healing that i suck at using."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 10/7/2015, 10:30 pm

The girl laughed. "Well, I do need to practice a little. Maybe I could show you one day? My power, I mean."
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/8/2015, 3:29 am

Madi nods excitedly, "yes please!" She smiles her big, friendly smile at Lil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:04 pm