A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The mentorship

Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

The mentorship Empty The mentorship

Post by Phirexas 10/29/2015, 9:03 pm

"This looks different from the normal forest."Sophie said aloud."I don't think I took a wrong turn. Must be a new addition to the forest that they just didn't tell me about."Do forest get new addition built? She'll have to ask someone the first chance she got. Sophie continued walking until she heard a  tree branches snap off in the distance.Curiousity over came her and sent her running through bushes and trees until she came upon a clearing with a tall, human like shape hunched in the middle.It slightly turned its head revealing a singular eye in the middle of its face. The thing sniffed the air and then went back to sharpening it apparent and very large axe.

"The heck is that thing?!"She whispered."Wait is that one of those cyclo-thingies Chiron warned us about?Simething about killing people and eating them. Maybe if I kill it first it can't eat anybody." Sophie reached into her satchel and removed her two chakrams, put the satchel down, and prepared to run out when she stepped on something causing it to make a twang sound. She looked down to see a now comepletely unstrung bow under her foot.The cyclops had apparently heard the sound too because it was staring at her with an angry look on its face.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

The mentorship Empty Re: The mentorship

Post by Break 10/31/2015, 6:46 am

I'd been in the small secluded area of the forest for a while lying back relaxed when I'd spied a cyclopse carrying a axe a good few 20 metres away I'd quickly grabbed my bow and climbed the nearest tree possible and was preparing a hopefully one fatal shot that was when I heard a twang shoot the shot and give myself away or wait and see if their was a bigger threat so I waited.

OOC: sorry about bad grammar posting on psvita
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post by Phirexas 11/1/2015, 6:01 pm

The cyclops began to run directly at Sophie with its axe,growling and seemingly screaming at her.Sophie hid behind a tree hoping that with its one eye it didn't fully see her. She still felt that in order to defeat it she needed the element of surprise. Her hope was shattered when th cyclops' axe slammed into the tree she was hiding behind and got stuck. Seeing her chance Sophie took her Charkrams and brought them down on the Cyclops' right arm. Earning a scream of pain and anger. She began to run in order to avoid the monster's incoming fists. Barely avoiding them as she made it into the clearing.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 11/3/2015, 5:36 pm

I turned towards the increasing sound to see a girl who looked thirteen maybe fourteen at first hiding but then just charging at the cyclopse like a nutcase. I readjusted my bow o be redirected at the cyclopse's eye in the hope of blinding it so that it would strugle to fight back. I let my arrow fly and climbed down my dagger in one hand my sword ready to be drew and used in my other hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:19 pm