A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Audition?

HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2015-10-28

Audition? Empty Audition?

Post by HoshiiTsuki 11/13/2015, 11:02 pm

Hello? is anyone in here? Luana said as she peaks through the door of the theatre.

She got inside and scanned the place, some people were busy putting up decorations, some where practicing on stage and some just hanging out.

She maneuvered herself into the front row seats to observe and watch the actors practice their stuff. Seeing them passionately get into character, Lulu's eyes grew wide with awe. Prior to her life here in Camp Half Blood, she really enjoyed performing on stage especially when it comes to grateful dancing.

She came to the theatre in hopes of joining something and possibly make new friends.

Luana Aloha - Daughter of Hestia
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Audition? Empty Re: Audition?

Post by Kwacken 11/19/2015, 8:31 am

Kane had noticed a new kid come into the theatre rather timidly and sit down in the front row, not approaching anyone. The friendly son of Dionysus smiled impishly and finished up work on the sound system before heading to the front row to sit down next to the new girl.

"You know, personally, I think we should be going for something with a little bit more Greek flair in the play. Not to say anything bad about ol' Bill Shakespeare, but, uh, Julius Caesar was Roman. Even could have gone for something like King Lear, Othello, Hamlet. His best comedies."
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female

Post by HoshiiTsuki 11/20/2015, 9:35 am

Luana was in-tranced with the passion of the actors on stage when a guy was suddenly sitting next to her voiced out a rather insightfully casual comment. Bewildered by his sudden appearance, Lulu giggled as she found his comment humorous. You seem to know you're Shakespeare huh? she answered.

Lulu moved a little to the edge of her seat to give space between them. She smiled as she observe the physical features of the guy Are you perhaps a performer here?

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 11/25/2015, 12:12 pm

"Performer? No, no. I'm a stagehand. Lighting, props, sound effects. The occasional prompting of lines. No actual acting. I get terrible terrible stage fight, which they say you can get over if you imagine everyone is naked, but...then I get a fit of the giggles." Kane said with an impish grin. "So, you like the theatre, eh? Do you act any?"
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female

Post by HoshiiTsuki 11/26/2015, 6:27 am

Luana's eyes lighted with delight as she picked up the guy's question Oh Yes! I really love the theatre she exclaimed.

I've been performing in one since I was just a child. I've done a little acting but that was ages ago. I'm more on kinesthetics like dancing, ballet oh and I've done hula also. Lulu stated with utmost glee.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 11/28/2015, 4:21 am

Kane nodded, "I prefer musicals myself. Dancing, acting, singing... It's glorious. Absolutely divine. And not just because our theatre is blessed by my father." He said, smiling brightly. "So, hula. Hawaiian? I'm mostly Canadian myself."
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female

Post by HoshiiTsuki 11/29/2015, 7:50 am

Yes I am Hawaiian, but not the pizza huh *gigles* So you're a Canadian? I've never been there, never been out of the Island except now. Luana turned her body 90 degrees so that she was now fully facing the Son of Dionysus.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/27/2015, 9:34 pm

"Oh, man, you need to travel some, kid. There's lots to see. I mean, just going to New York City is pretty amazing, and areas around here. There are the Adirondack mountains about four or five hours from here, between here and Toronto. I spent most of my life in Toronto, but mum andnme moved away from it a few years ago..." He drifted off a second, then decided he wasn't going to burden her."Now I live here and don't get a great chance to explore often, but we should some time."
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female

Post by HoshiiTsuki 12/28/2015, 11:22 am

Luana sensed the sudden drift and comeback of Kane's voice. Instinctively she picked up the idea. Hey, uh, Camp's not so bad, I'm starting to warm up here as well. she said trying to go on with his idea.

I'd love to see the world someday, but it's kinda dangerous running out there ourselves isn't it? Lulu said tilting her head sideways, puckering her lips in a cute curious-like gesture.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/29/2015, 2:34 pm

Kane laughed a little more easily this time. "Well, we don't just sneak off willy nilly, and we're not exactly captive here. Some people go home for their school years, even. I used to do that. You just have to be careful, and not too many demigods in one place."
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female

Post by HoshiiTsuki 12/30/2015, 2:32 am

Well, since I got here I haven't been able to go out even to school. My father said it was too dangerous, he said I should learn to defend myself here first Luana turned to the ground for a moment with a hurtful expression. Then she raised her head towards Kane and managed a smirk Might as well make the most of my time here and start a hobby while I do my best learning the basics of being a Demigod Luana let out a shy giggle as she shrugged her shoulders.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/3/2016, 12:46 am

"Well, you know, some basic self defense, yeah. Still not right to say you can't leave here at all. This is a camp, not a prison." Kane said, shrugging.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:12 am