A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Elliot finally gets pancakes

stillwaitingforsherlock

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2015-11-14

Elliot finally gets pancakes Empty Elliot finally gets pancakes

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 9:11 pm

Only a few campers were remaining when Elliot and Ezra arrived. Sitting down, Elliot willed the plate and goblet to give him pancakes,fruit, and orange juice. Even after two years the magical dishes still stunned him. He picked off some of the strawberries and cantaloupe on the side giving them to Ezra. Finally, he ate the pancakes which were basically drowning in syrup.
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female
    Number of posts : 18

Elliot finally gets pancakes Empty Re: Elliot finally gets pancakes

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 9:17 pm

Ezra gladly accepted the fruit, only himself having his goblet of juice. He didn't tend to eat a lot during breakfast because eating so early usually gave him an upset stomach, but it concerned Elliot. He didn't have the faintest idea why though. It wasn't like he had some sort of eating disorder, but it was in Elliot's nature to always worry about Ezra. He was protective, and it could be adorable, but it could also be annoying. "Do you know how much sugar is in syrup?"
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 9:22 pm

Elliot smirked and shoved another bite into his mouth. Elliot always found it sort of charming when he took notice of little things. "Well, if you're just going to look at them would you like a bite?"
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 9:30 pm

Ezra stared at the pancakes for a bit. Yes, he kind of did want them, but it wasn't worth risking a horrid sickness later on. He cleared his throat. "One hundred and thirty grams of sugar, and over eight hundred calories."
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 9:39 pm

"Actually all I'm seeing is pancakes." Elliot said. Ezra was all about the "Healthy Diet,Happy Life" stuff but it didn't shake Elliot he knew the facts and what he was eating so it didn't bother him.
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 9:42 pm

Ezra huffed and speared another piece of cantaloupe off Elliot's plate. He, perhaps, cared a little too much about his diet. He twirled his fork in between his fingers before eating the fruit "So, what's on our agenda for today, Ellie?"
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 9:50 pm

"I for sure want to sneak in a nap sometime." Elliot said before gulping down the goblet of orange juice.
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 9:51 pm

Ezra shot a wink at Elliot. "Perhaps I could join you," he teased with a grin. "Joking, joking. Are you almost done?"
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 9:55 pm

"Alas, the beds only fit one unless you want the bottom bunk that is." Elliot smiled and rose to sacrifice the leftover pancake to his mother. "I'll probably just get some research done before archery practice."
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 9:57 pm

"B to the O-R-I-N-G," he sounded out in a sing-song voice, standing and trailing after Elliot, "It's always something smart-like with you, Ellie." He wouldn't mind watching Elliot during his archery practice. He didn't exactly have rippling muscles, but he was toned well enough, and he looked extremely hot when he shot.
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 10:10 pm

"Mhm the history of sporks and why they aren't the superior utensil." Elliot never knew why he wanted to learn about sporks it just happened. I guess that's the product of lying awake at 5 AM and a sugary concoction of Mountain Dew and Red Bull (I don't recommend this) "Well I need to get ready for archery care to join me?" Elliot asked already walking to the pavilion's exit.
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 10:13 pm

"What else is a guy to do?" He asked, falling into place beside Elliot. "Do you have to research later? I wanted us to hang out..." He knocked his hand against Elliot's, fingers just barely grazing his. He couldn't outright ask to hold his hand or just grab it. It had to be subtle. He had to let Elliot think it was his idea in the first place.
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 10:22 pm

"Hm we'll see for now I've gotta get ready." Elliot said looking a little off. He didn't usually put off research for others the idea just seemed wrong to him. He chose to focus on something else besides the sporks or friend dilemma. It was quite funny walking with Ezra because of the obvious height difference he was only 5'1 while Elliot was 5'7. Now that he'd thought of it him and Ezra were practically polar opposites. Elliot got lost in his thoughts until he realized it was raining.
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 10:25 pm

The sound that came out of Ezra's mouth was nothing short of a squeal as he desperately tried to cover his hair with Elliot's hoodie. "Ellie! I need a roof!" He yelled. He was not going to let any rain ruin his hair that took him nearly an hour to do. Call him vain, call him basic, call him whiny, but he took a lot of time on his hair.
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 10:32 pm

Elliot did as told and plopped the jacket on top of Ezra's head. Then he promptly stretched and jogged towards the hearth in the middle of camp.Ezra stood obviously annoyed "Oh c'mon" Elliot proclaimed and went back to him grabbed Ezra's hand and pulled him into the rain. "I don't have a jacket so let's go." and Elliot and Ezra, reluctantly went to the hearth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:22 am