A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jack's Bunk

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Jack's Bunk Empty Jack's Bunk

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 3:10 am

Clothing: Comprises mostly of jeans and t-shirts, include a few skinny jeans and old tattered t-shirt. He also has a couple of leather jackets and coats.
    Possession:
    - Asus Zenbook UX305FA: He has an ASUS computer, that he bought with the money he saved. The laptop has powerful specs and he uses it to play video games and study mostly.
    - Razer headphones: he has a RAZER headphone that goes with the laptop, and he also spent his money on this as well.
    - iPhone 5: he also bought an iPhone 5, jailbroken on iOS 8.2, with a bunch of hacking applications to exploit small programs.
    Books:
    - Les Miserables: this book, is marked on page 104, after he found it dull and boring, he threw it into a corner.
    - Harry Potter (all 7): this book is also tattered, due to his inability to protect the books he possess. 100% read.
    That's all *shrugs* DUH!

Jack was in his normal state: what he called video game state. He held his controller with both hands, the controller he plugged into the laptop, his headphones booming with music and gunshots into his ear.

This was the life.

Taking another bite of the chip, he killed the last of the enemy and ended the game, then stood up to leave.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Jack's Bunk Empty Re: Jack's Bunk

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 1:30 am

I landed on the bunk, took a sip of the bottle of Coke and darted away immediately
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/25/2015, 4:25 pm

Dear Zeus -- or dad, ha -- there were lots of kids in the Other Gods cabin. Hermes, readjusting the Santa hat on his head, squinted at his magical tablet outside the door of the cabin as he checked off several names for other deliveries, coming to a stop at his next target: Jack, son of Deimos. If his map of the cabin was correct, his bunk would be... somewhere... around... here.

So Hermes, putting away the tablet, pulled out Deimos' gift to his son: a machete that had almost started flaming as soon as he tried to put it into his bag in the first place, but how was he supposed to know the ruby was the trigger? Poor Hermes had almost lit Hephaestus' festive holiday sweater on fire.

Are you gonna hurry up? I haven't eaten yet. George's tongue, flicking in and out of his mouth, licked the back of the god's hand.

"Didn't Martha tell you to eat before we left?" Hermes whispered back, tapping the door to let it magically swing open with a sound.

I did, she replied indignantly, puffing herself up high. But he never listens to me.

"Save the argument for later." Soundlessly, Hermes stepped into the cabin -- and immediately spotted Jack's bunk in the dark, listening intently to the noises of snoring and shifting from the sleeping demigods. Tiptoeing over, he leaned the machete against the wall by Jack's bunk, with a sticky note stuck to it from Hermes himself: Press ruby for fire. Very dangerous. May burn off eyebrows. -H

And with that, the god disappeared from the cabin.

Spock wrote:Child's name: Jack Casillas
    God parent: Deimos
    Type of Gift and powers of this gift:
    This year Jack decided he needed a new weapon to replace the old spear. Therefore he asked for a machete, that could set its blade on blazing fire (does not affect the Celestial bronze in any way like melting it) whenever he hit the ruby attached to the hilt. The fire grows to the heat of 100 degrees Celcius, lasts for 2 posts, with a 4 posts cooldown.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 12:33 am

Jack woke up, his hair a bizarre and his bunk a disaster. He'd trained for an immeasurable amount of time before falling asleep the moment he landed on his bunk.

Now when he woke up, he looked blindly around, trying to grab his phone, when his hand made contact with the hilt of a sword, and his lips curled a smile. His solstice gift arrived, and he asked for a flaming machete. As he picked up his gift, he immediately went for the forest to check out his gift.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/31/2016, 1:05 am

I entered

Last edited by Khan on 1/31/2016, 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez