A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Help Me Help You Help Me

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Help Me Help You Help Me Empty Help Me Help You Help Me

Post by Green 1/1/2016, 3:22 am

Ramsey had just finished up sparring with a daughter of Athena, man, those Athena kids pack a punch. Anyways, the brute son of Ares walked over to one of the benches near by and decided to take a seat. He wrapped his damp towel around his neck after wiping the sweat that collected on his forehead with it. Ramsey wore a long sleeved blood red shirt with his breast plate over it. Covering his bottom half was a pair of black gym shorts and at his feet was a pair of Jordon's. The Ramsey took in a deep breath before running a hand through his short hair.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Help Me Help You Help Me Empty Re: Help Me Help You Help Me

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/1/2016, 3:34 am

In a word, Synyster was pissed. Lena had yet again tried to set him up with someone in a club and he yet again declined to even leave camp that night. With his sword strapped to his back and his scythe in his hand the son of Thantos walked into the Arena and caught the end of a pretty good fight. The girl was quick and agile so he plastered her as an Athena kid right off the bat. The guy however, well seeing how he moved he assumed Ares but he could be wrong seeing as he looked like he could be an Ares on some days. Walking up to the guy after the fight he gestured to the girl with the end of his scythe.That was a pretty good fight you two had goin on. He said in his deep voice. Sometimes it was comical to people to hear him speak but Syn brushed it off, the way he dressed most people assumed he was gay or compensating but in all honesty he brushed it off. A son of Thantos wearing black and being muscular? That was pretty stereotypical but he really didn't care. Syn had decided on wearing black basketball shorts as well as a black wife beater top. For training it gave him the movement he would need for sparring but he knew he would have to get armor for any real fights in the arena.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/1/2016, 7:54 pm

The African American demigod looked up to see how had decided to talk to him. "Yeah, I know." Ramsey mumbled before throwing the towel to the ground. He stood up after that to size up the guy. "Idas. Ramsey Idas." The son of Ares greeted, giving him a once over before twirling his word in his hand.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/2/2016, 1:07 am

Synyster Sevenfold, but everyone calls me Syn. You may know my younger sister Lena. Black hair, completely death loving and kinda a brute. He said leaning against his scythe. The weapon was only about foot taller than him but still, seven feet of scythe and nearly six feet of blade was a lot. It was very effective though and sure as hell got everyone's attention and sort of made the campers steer clear when he held it. I'm assuming Ares by the way you fought. The son of Thantos said standing up and dismissing his scythe so he could cross his arms over his chest.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/2/2016, 1:31 am

Ramsey thought for a moment, trying to see if he knew this Lena person. "Nah, I don't know who the hell you're talkin' 'bout. Sorry." He slowly started to go throw some moves, moving his sword around as if was in battle. "You assumed right. I'm a son of Ares."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/2/2016, 1:35 am

Syn nodded as he watched the Ares practice moves with his sword. If you move your feet around more it makes for quicker attacks. The son of Thantos said as he watched the Ares move. It probably wasn't his place to tell him what to do but it was friendly advice. Besides, he knew he was right. He's seen and fought Alice Little, the girl was tiny but she moved so fast sometimes he wondered if she was even human.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2016, 1:29 pm

The son of Ares looked over at Synyster. "What? I know how to fight. It's in my blood, but thank ya anyway." Ramsey made a grunting noise before doing some more practice swings. He decided to take his suggestion, moving his feet around quicker. It felt weird, but he shrugged it off. "Seems like you right."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2016, 7:19 pm

Syn shrugged. When you fight a girl that's nearly half your height and as agile as a freaking tiger you pick up on a few things. He said as he drew his own sword from the back sheath and spun it around a few times to loosen his wrists. He needed more practice with the weapon and not his scythe so much, that was much more natural for him.Care for a little one on one training?I need to work on my sword play. He said standing on the rim of the arena where he and Ramsey were practicing.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2016, 1:49 pm

Help Me Help You Help Me 5562539_orig

"Tigers are agile? I nevah heard anyone call a tiger agile. Fierce, power and sh!t, but agile? Nah. You thinkin' of another animal." Ramsey looked up and down before shrugging his shoulders. "Fine. I don't got anythin' better to do." He started to put on his full armor.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/20/2016, 8:51 am

Syn nodded as he started with some of the basic sword techniques he had mastered thanks to training with the daughter of Mania. Waiting for Ramsey the son of Thanatos took a deep breath, shut his eyes and tapped the tip of his sword on the ground to summon three skeletons to fight with him. As one charged she flashed his eyes open and blocked the oncoming sword, using some force and knocking him back but barley. As another charged him he began using every combination he knew for attack and defense, which was limited anyways. The dark haired teen gained a small cut on his stomach but it was nothing more than a very thin line of scarlet blood to remind him he was still able to bleed.

Summoning his scythe in one hand and using the other for his sword still the son of Thanatos started to kick into battle mode. Widening his stance ever so slightly he blocked an oncoming sword attack with his own and managed to toss the other away with the curve of his scythe, cutting the skeleton in half leaving just two. Gritting his teeth he shoved and let out a grunt, knocking the one skeleton back and standing there with two very different weapons drawn and sweat starting to form wet spots on the back of his top.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:38 am