A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Uko Sereleone Hermes

Arek E. Kuso
    Arek E. Kuso

Male
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2015-10-30

Uko Sereleone Hermes Empty Uko Sereleone Hermes

Post by Arek E. Kuso 1/1/2016, 5:07 am

Name: Uko Sereleone
    Eyes: Piercing green
    Hair: He has short black hair, but there isn't any real style to it.
    Height: 5"6
    Appearence: His body is covered primarily from head to toe in a void black cloak, shirt, and pants. There is no part of his skin actually visible, nor his hair. The only difference is a ceramic mask he wears, and there is a single cracked hole over his left eye. This hole reveals only the small amount of skin, and his green eye.
    Body Type: Average/Muscular
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Anastasia Sereleone
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: Black cat named Midnight
    Talents: Exceptional Archer: He is able to snipe a target from up to 50 yards, depending on wind, material of bow, and string. Anything less than 30 yards is almost an exact hit. Trained in lock picking and stealth, both are minor skills.
    Weapon**: Hunters bow: an old bow his mother kept around in storage that she got on one of her missions. The bow is primarily made of wood, with the exception of a mod scope (Made of a light metal)
    Blunt arrows: Arrows used for breaking things. The tip is a flattened (Cb) square that can break through wood (At most 2 inches thick), and can chip away at stone, unless it is super thin (At most a centimeter thick) in which case it will break through. Also good for injuring people, but not severely.\par
    Pointed arrows: Cb arrows that are his primary arrow choice. \par
    Parcel arrow: These arrows can not travel as well as the other two, but he can shoot small letters or small objects to a target for long distance delivery. The points are not very good for piercing anything harder than wood, but are made of Cb. They also can not do much to damage any enemy, so using them as a weapon is pointless.

Crossbow: A basic crossbow made of wood. The crosshairs are a little worn down, but he doesn't need them for much. The bolts he carries around are made of Cb.

Total ammo carried:
    15 pointed arrows
    5 blunt arrows
    2 Parcel arrows
    25 bolts

Personality: His personality is relatively dark and uncaring. He finds it difficult to deal with people, and doesn't like to make friends. If someone does get close, he will protect them with his life, as he understand how difficult it is to get to him. Therefore, around a true friend, his personality switches to that of a loving and caring person. He values his bow and his cat above all else, along with his prayer patterns (He only prays to Hades). He only prays to Hades before and after he has made a kill, and he does this only so the god knows why he has sent another spirit to the underworld, and to apologize for the inconvenience he may have caused in doing so.

Dark Primary personality trait: Loner
    Bright Primary personality trait: Guardian
    Secondary personality traits: religious, values

Flaws: Broken spirit: His time alone has made him fairly awkward in conversation. He is not sure what is ok, and what is not ok to say. This also affects him when he is fighting. If his foe tries to make vocal contact, it will likely through him off, and he will need a second to pull himself together (One post stun)
    Don't look at me: He hates it when people stare at him. If someone is staring at him, he will almost immediately know. If he feels like people are judging him, he also flips out on a minuscule level, and this triggers an angry reaction from him. If someone continues to bother him in this way, he will attack.
    Guardian spirit: If anything negative happens to a friend of his, he will become very depressed. After this, he will not willingly fight back, and will almost forfeit his own life as he feels it is his fault that something bad happened. His friends will have to talk him out of this state before he returns to normal. (3 posts to remove depression by friends) if no friends help him, he will remain in this state permanently, or until a friend helps him out of it.

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): He can sense a trap easily, along with tricks. If someone placed a well devised trap, he can almost immediately sense where it is, but not what type it is.
    He can also sense when someone is planning to send a letter to anyone, and almost feels an impulse to ask if he may be the messenger.
    His natural movement speed is also 7 mph, rather than the normal human walking speed, which is half as fast as his.
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):
    Gods sprint: he can move up to five different speeds for various amounts of times.
    100 mph: His dead sprint is incredibly fast, and would make his father proud. He can sprint this fast for up to 2 posts, and can only travel up to 50 feet per post. (Cooldown 6 turns)
    75 Mph: His practiced run is pretty good, and nothing in the world can keep up, minus a car or any other vehicle. He is able to do this for up to 3 posts, and only for 25 feet per post. (Cooldown 5 turns)
    50 Mph: Feels more like a jog to him. He can do this for up to 5 posts, and can only travel around 10 feet per post (Cooldown 4 turns)
    25 Mph: Fast walking. He can do this for up to 5 posts, and up to a max of 20 feet per post. (Cooldown 4 turns)
    7 Mph: This feels like walking to him honestly. In fact, it is. He naturally moves at this speed with very little effort on his part. It is listed in the abilities section.
    Cooldown: He must take a break, so his speed drops to the average humans after he uses these powers. he also requires a 2 post cooldown before his natural speed becomes active again, or before he can use this power again.

Messenger for life: When he has a delivery of some sort to deliver, his skills with the bow are increased slightly, increasing his accurate aim to 40 yards for perfect, and 55 for exceptional. He is also able to move natural at a speed of 15 Mph without the help of his gods sprint. He can activate this power for only 2 posts, and only if he has a delivery to make. A delivery can not count as delivering a punch or attack, but can count if he is rushing to get something to or from a friend to give to or take from another friend. (I.e. medical supplies, weapons.) The bow skills are also only increased for the use of making a long distance delivery, through use of a parcel arrow. He can only do this once per thread.

Swift movement: He can use his highest speed for a quick movement to any direction for up to 2 feet to dodge any oncoming attacks. This only works once every three posts.

Life Before Camp*: Before camp half-blood, Uko was trained by his mother to be an assassin, though he was unsure why. She always told him it was best to be prepared, but he, being the extremely intelligent child he was, had his doubts. His mother always disappeared for days at a time, and he would be left with his grandmother, so his grandmother would make up stories for why his mother would leave him, and train him to be an assassin, and he did enjoy hearing them. He sat and listened carefully to each story, one being about his mother being an international spy, and another about how she helped in the Kennedy assassination. Of course, at the end of each story, his grandmother would explain how these weren't true, because his mother couldn't have been on spy missions so short, and how she was too young to have been around for the Kennedy job, but he still liked hearing how awesome his mom was in each story.

Outside of the assassin training, Uko had a lovely life with his mother. He spent his time being taught during his homeschooling, his favorite subject being history, and helping his mother clean around the house. His room was always spotless, and he hardly left a mess, but his mother was a bit on the messy side, leaving messes where ever she was, and occasionally needing someone to help clean up after her. However, she never left him to clean up her mess on his own. She would make it a game for him, and whenever he would win, she'd go out and buy him a treat. His preferred snack was always a simple candy bar, mostly just a Hershey bar, but occasionally, he would ask for something a little more interesting. He would ask for her to make a new kind of dinner he had seen on the tv, as he frequently watched cooking shows when he wasn't doing anything else. Anastasia wasn't the best cook, but Uko still loved eating a home cooked meal. It was a happy little family, almost like a dream, and both Anastasia and Uko couldn't be happier together.

One dayat the age of 13, during training, he started to clock higher and higher speeds on his running exercises. First, up to 10 mph, then to 25, and then he was doing a full sprint to 50 Mph. At first, his mother thought these were only signs of him improving, but as he climbed in speed, she started to become amazed, and then confused, and then just plain shocked. His speed was far past human, and reaching past super human. Uko barely realized he was doing it until she showed him his times. He was shocked as well, and couldn't explain it at all. He didn't know what was happening, or why. He was confused, through and through.

That night, he prayed to the Gods for an answer. Asking if he would give him a sign as to what was happening to him. He longed to know why his body was acting so strange. He prayed a longer prayer than usual.

The next day, his prayers were answered as a man had knocked on the door. The man brought news of a camp that would help Uko to better understand who he was. The man explained thoroughly what this camp was, and why it had been made, and then offered to answer every single question Uko or his mother had. The man also explained that he was a Satyr who had heard of Uko's impressive running skills from a man at the antique store that Anastasia is a regular customer. It would seem that Anastasia was bragging about her sons impressive times, and the store owner had shared this with the man.

After a long and very dull conversation (At least for the man, who had to answer the same question at least a dozen times) Uko and his mother decided it would be a good idea for Uko to accompany this man to the camp, since Uko had been trained for a good chunk of his life to be a trained killer, so if this man had been anything dangerous, he wouldn't be worried. So, off they went.

The tale of his mother, and the reason for his training.:

RP Example*:

Uko performed a feat unlike any other today. He began running at a very high speed, reaching almost 100 Mph in a single burst. This speed astonished him completely, and he was unsure what to think about it at first. He turned to his mother "Hey, mom! Did you see that? That was awesome wasn't it?" He had asked her, longing for her praise again. He did enjoy being told how good he was, no matter how small the praise was.
    Any notes about your characters:
    (Another back story to explain why he is dressed in all black.... >.> I failed to mention that at all.):

Last edited by Arek E. Kuso on 1/9/2016, 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Uko Sereleone Hermes Empty Re: Uko Sereleone Hermes

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2016, 5:46 am

Heya!

- Hair is the hair colour. Please add one (:
    - So...is he basically wearing a niqab with a mask?
    - Do his weapons reload automatically? What if an arrow breaks?
    - If he only prays to Hades, that's not really a relationship.
    - You need to add a post cool down for each power, I'd rather they were proportional to each power depending on the strength.
    - I'm generally very hesitant about characters who have been "trained to be assassins". Children aren't meant to kill. It's not possible that your character doesn't have some kind of PTSD syndrome or mental trauma from it.
    - Being trained is one thing but if he only fought his mother, he only fought one style and lacks actual experience.
    - Also, I just wanna say. His upbringing and clothes don't match. Assassins are often pictured in sleek black clothing and stuff in pop culture, but an actual assassin will want to blend in. Someone clad in black from head to toe with a recognizable face mask will attract attention, is easy to track and easy to find.
    - Also, is he entirely uneducated? You don't mention any school.
    - I feel like the prayer to Hades is a direct contact with the god and I'm iffy about approving it.
    - Who is the man?

Rest looks good to me (: well done on the powers!
    Arek E. Kuso
    Arek E. Kuso

Male

Post by Arek E. Kuso 1/1/2016, 2:08 pm

Hair is hidden. He's a transition character from another site, and was never given any actual details minus the mask and cloak. As far as anyone knows, he is bald.

What's a niqab?

He reloads his own weapons. If an arrow breaks, it breaks. He'll have to buy a new one on his own time.

Its not exactly a relationship, its just the term used to represent. Similar to how Christians have a relationship to god only through prayer.

5 post cool down for all speeds. Once a thread for second power. And third can only be used once every three posts.I listed the cool downs as the made sense, and did not separate the speed increases due to keeping it simple.

Its just normal to him. He wasn't taught that being an assassin is a bad thing. He believes it is OK.

Training was only in archery, which is a skill that must be built upon by the user, rather than by others. He just needed his mother to teach him how to shoot, and the rest is... Ha, the rest is before camp. Hehe see what I did there? I made funny's.

So clothes are not a problem? Its more of a character transition piece than anything. Plus, if you are killed by an assassin, and he gets away without being noticed, who will know what he looks like.

School is.. Home school. He was taught the basic understanding of each subject by his mother and grandmother. Nothing more and nothing less. He learned enough to survive.

If you feel you need someone else's opinion on the prayer thing, go for it. I'm in no position to say if its direct or not. I will be standing on the side that it isn't though.

The man is a man is a man. I'm honestly not quite sure, but he needed a way to camp, and that's the way I chose.

And thank you for the comment on the powers. I do enjoy someone giving me credit where credit is due. Its really a wonderful feeling.

I cant make much in the way of edits, even if i wasnt on this dumpy little phone, and i believe i need confirmation on certain pieces before we go much further. Thank you ever so much for being my reviewer on this fine character sheet.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2016, 2:56 pm

Hey again (:

- You still need a hair color. If your character is bald, feel free to add it in. But hair color is compulsory.
    - Niqab. I didn't mean it seriously, just to get the picture right about his general clothing style.
    - I don't think you buy celestial bronze stuff, you just get new weapons/ammo in the armory or ask a Hephaestus kid to craft you some.
    - I would really like you to have a different cool down for each speed power, it's more logical. Keep the five posts for the strongest if you want, then maybe do four, three and two.
    - Does Hades communicate in any way with your character though?
    - So his assassin training was shooting a bow. So… it's not assassin training. It's archery.
    - I'm not saying the clothes are a problem, I'm just saying they don't make sense. Even if you kill someone by night, there will always be people around who can potentially see you leave the place. Neighbors, strollers, groups of people going to a club. I'll just leave this here.
    - I'm pretty sure direct contact with a god like that (especially Hades) is a no-no.
    - Is the man a satyr? How did he know to come there? Does he have any relation to camp or mythology or anything that would make it plausible for him to come and get a demigod in order to bring him to Camp Half-Blood?

Thank you (:
    Arek E. Kuso
    Arek E. Kuso

Male

Post by Arek E. Kuso 1/3/2016, 5:01 am

Hello there again Morgan. I'm sorry for taking my short little intermission.. I'm a little lazy when it comes to getting on the laptop, and I can't edit things properly from the android phone (I prefer iPhone when it comes to the internet, but I need to buy a new iPod to replace the one that broke during sword training)........Umm.. Right, there's a sheet here.. isn't there?.. Should probably get back to work.. Yeah, I should... >.>

Alright. So, let's see what you typed, and what I think the response should be.

1-3.) Cool I'll get it going.
    4.) Eh, I suppose I can. (I mean, why argue with less time between powers, right? haha)
    5.)No. He does not. That is against the rules.... right? I think... I mean, maybe someday in the future I might make a request that he meets Hades for some odd reason, but past that, Hades is not communicating to Uko unless otherwise stated by an Administrator/Moderator.
    6.) His assassin training was running, archery, swordsmanship(Though he never caught on), stealth, lock picking,and other assassin-y things. I can include these in the history if need be.
    7.) Clothes were setup to be part of the character transition. Whether they're assassin-y or not doesn't really matter so much to me. But, for future reference, I will be looking back on this, so thank you :)

Alright, let's explain what has changed, shall we?

He has hair, because one of his character building plots will involve him needing hair.

6 has been added into talents.

I have changed the personality a bit, and changed the history.

Ignore the stupid /par things if there are any left. Notepad adds things to it when ever it wants to apparently >.> Stupid computer...

Ummmmmmmmmmm.......... Yeah, I think that's about it. If you really want to make sure I didn't screw anything up, or leave anything big out, you can, but for the most part I only changed what I listed here.

Thank you again for being patient with me, and taking the time to check up on my character sheet.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/4/2016, 5:14 pm

For his guardian spirit flaw, why did you put a time length there? Wouldn't it both depend on the situation and how well his friend(s) can handle his sudden feelings of guilt?

Abilities/Powers:
    - Reduce his natural walking speed.
    - Raise the cool-down for his 50 and 25 mph speeds.
    - "he also requires a 2 post cooldown before his natural speed becomes active again, or before he can use this power again." --> Another 2 posts' cooldown on top of the cooldown from using the power, or...?

LBC:
    - So what exactly is the origin story for them being... assassins? This isn't a spy movie nor Assassin's Creed.
    - Add more information about his life outside the training. Did he and his mother get along? Did he do well when he was being taught basic school subjects like math (since he was homeschooled)? Did they have neighbors who got suspicious about what his mom was making him do?
    - Why would his mother brag about her son's running times out in public? Wouldn't that bring unnecessary attention on them... considering that apparently they're from some sort of assassin family?
    - About how old was he when he first used his speed boost and the satyr came to talk to him?

You could probably add the costume backstory into his LBC.
    Arek E. Kuso
    Arek E. Kuso

Male

Post by Arek E. Kuso 1/4/2016, 11:20 pm

Ah, Kendall. I knew you couldn't stay away.

So, time thing on the guardian. The issue there is that not everyone is very good at talking to people, and say the wrong friend is there at the time. Or maybe the right friend is there, so the issue would be resolved in a matter of seconds. The time is there so that it makes it easier for those who aren't so good at typing, and make things seem less wasteful for those who are very good at typing. It's more or less just a way to make things relatively easier for everybody else.

Powers and abilities:
    *Groan* fine. and the 2 posts cooldown before he can walk at his higher natural speed is a separate thing. If he sprints at 100mph, then for 5 turns, he can't use the power, but after post #2, he can start walking at his heightened speed again.

LBC:
    It's a backstory. It's there to give meaning to his character. I don't care much for spy movies, or for assassins creed, but the assassin backstory is one that has multiple outcomes for an ending, and I think it would be lovely to see where they end up.

I...haven't really thought up anything for that, however, I can try.

She frequents the antique shop, so the man knows plenty about her, and merely believes that she is an international business woman, and he son spends his time practicing for track and field (Focusing primarily on running and archery). Usually, she tells him this kind of stuff in private, but did not now that the man was there, nor did the owner. Maybe he had forgotten the man was there, maybe he snuck in without anyone realizing it had happened.

As for the age, I'd say 13 sounds good for both. Probably about close to 14 when the Satyr popped by. 13 and 10/12 years old for the Satyr arrival sounds good. Almost too exact though.

And I left the costume out because it was at a younger age, and there really wasn't anywhere to actually tie it in.

I'll try to get the edits in as soon as possible.

Great news! It's finished. I added in quite a bit of stuff, there is a new spoiler up there, and things should be in good order than. Really hope I don't have to explain mommy's past though... She's not the character in question >.>
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/8/2016, 3:51 pm

Abilities/Powers:
    - Raise the cooldown for the 25 mph speed a bit more and then you should be good there.

LBC:
    - Add in his ages for the first use of his power and when the satyr came to talk to him.
    - Where did they live, that no one saw what his mom was training him for?
    - For his mother's story: You didn't explain who they were working for satisfactorily enough.
    - Also... why were certain families selected for such tasks? How far back does this organization originate?
    - Why did Anastasia "join" the family? Being told you're gonna have to risk your life to assassinate other people is very risky, when you originally just wanted someone to treat her well and give her the freedom she wanted.
    - ... Why were these assassination styles (archery and swordsmanship) so needlessly medieval? Guns work just fine.
    - And why did whoever they're working for select specific families instead of individuals to work for them?
    Arek E. Kuso
    Arek E. Kuso

Male

Post by Arek E. Kuso 1/9/2016, 1:55 am

..... I hate this computer... I had my replies written and everything and I hit the backspace..... sigh... moving on.

LBC:
    1.) Alright.
    2.) Family owned farm house so that nothing seemed particularly out of the ordinary. Archery isn't weird out in the open on a farm, but the sword training (What little there was of it) and the running were done in the back where it wouldn't be so easily noticed.
    3.) Now that I went back up and read that.... I didn't explain it at all. Wow. I missed the second most crucial part of the entire point of adding that in.
    4.) The families are the ones who had shown exemplary talents back when the organization was created back in the 60's. It was created as a spy network, assassination crew, and a black ops style group.
    5.) I mentioned that she could choose between being set free into the world with some money, or join the family and be trained under their principles. She chose the family because she is still an orphan, no matter how strict her preferences were.
    7.) Medieval is so much better than guns. Guns are loud and annoying. There isn't any real skill behind picking up a gun and shooting it. However, picking up a bow can take a while to practice, and a life time to master. Same with swordsmanship. The weapons of choice are more about a personal preference over the easy simple ways. Plus, you guys don't allow guns in camp.
    8.) Individuals are easier to lose in action, and can be tricked into betrayal for larger amounts of money from the enemy.

I'll edit in the ages and the....sigh.. cooldown increase.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/14/2016, 5:53 pm

LBC:
    - I still don't logically believe a bunch of families would be chosen for the organization; if one member is caught, then basically all the members of said family were at risk, which makes individuals much better for such tasks. If one agent were lost, then at the very least they wouldn't leave a trail via their family -- and anyone, even in a family, could be bribed by the enemy, so I don't see your logic there.
    - The "exemplary talent" part wouldn't make sense either, since what does that entail? What skills were this organization looking at, even though each member of a family most likely would display different talents for different things with probably little overlap?
    - Medieval being better than guns is subjective; guns can be muffled and are faster and easier to use, which makes them more effective/efficient than swords and arrows. Violent assassinations are meant to be done fast or you risk being caught/a suspect.
    Arek E. Kuso
    Arek E. Kuso

Male

Post by Arek E. Kuso 1/15/2016, 7:32 am

If a family is caught, then their only option is escape or suicide. If a traitor is found within a family, then they narrow it down as best as they can, and kill the suspects. If the full family is found out, then the family is forfeit. The company has had several families start and die due to this painful process, and if a family proves too tough to destroy, then the company will need to lay low for a short period of time, and find a way to take them out before finishing their movements across the world.

2.) Not sure. I don't know what entail means. The families looked for people who show skills in each category:
    Stealth and killing ability
    Intel gathering
    Black ops.

Stealth and killing: if a child shows to be very good at sneaking around, or has seen some dark and life ruining things, they'd end up here, because this is where theyd be trained to stay hidden better, or use their dark past to be able to kill without feeling any remorse. Almost 60% of this family has the horrid past and has no issues killing, and almost all love this job, and don't care so much about money as they do killing another target.

Intel gathering: this is where the brainy kids go, and are trained to hack and decode several programs. They are also never done training, as new programs pop up daily, whether good or bad. They're only out in the field when a team needs a direct hack, but that hardly happens anymore. The Intel have tech that allows them to hack by satellites if the field agent plants the device where it needs to be.

Black ops:
    Black ops medieval: these are the guys sent out when a very bad message needs to be sent to the target. They fight by swords and bows, and the highest technological equipment they carry is the hack box or communication equipment. Uniform is less strict, allowing family to wear whatever they wish. Also, they move in pairs, rather than alone, and are usually paired as swordsman and shooter, but never swordxsword, and uncommonly shooterxshooter.
    Gun-ops: These are the firearm professionals who are accepted from ex-military and some police forces. This group is the most watched over for betrayal, as they were not raised to trust their family like the others. They are not meant to be stealthy either. The gun-ops are paid to move in and take out high priority targets, such as drug lords and dictators, or the heavily defended targets. This family also has the highest fatality ratio of 5:1 out of every single family in the company.

3:) I'm not really sure at this point if you're arguing that I can't have that, or arguing my ideals. I prefer swords and bows over a little pistol or some obnoxious machine gun. Either way, I split the last family to imcorporate guns to be rid of this topic. (I'm very defensive if you remember and will carry on arguing forever if given the opportunity.)

I hope that covered everything.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 1/15/2016, 1:07 pm

Firstly, let me address the defensive thing. Be defensive all you want, if you argue, we won't approve this, simple. Listen to the admins rather than argue.

You say "anyone can pick up a gun and shoot", honestly, without training I'd like to see you fire several shots in succession quickly and accurately. It wouldn't be an olympic sport if just anyone could do it, also, make a shot at a mile without training. Shooting is not an easy thing. I've been in shooting teams so I have a biiiit of experience there. But Kenny is right, there is a reason swords and bows arent commonplace anymore, because they are inferior to a rifle.

As for what Kenny is saying about the families, surely if you've got several different organisations competing against one another, none will last long.
    let's look at it this way - Find one member. Do a simple background check, I mean, if they can hack, they can check databases for fingerprints, dental records, anything. They have the whole family, bingo. Family gone. They can do this even if said person commits suicide.
    You have an individual? They could be working for any group.
    If police find them, again, database, check next of kin, oh look, this family seems suspicious, oops they have weapons and such. Gone.

Also, how big is this family, I mean, they must have a lot of cousins, aunts, uncles etc to make it a profitable business. Otherwise only odd jobs etc.

These blunt arrows. If they're blunt, they're not going to have the force to penetrate any piece of wood that thick. Fine, if I held a piece of wood 2 inches thick, and you hit it with the arrow, it may split it (but its going to lose almost all momentum and not carry on through after), but if you hit a piece of word held fastened at each end, that thick, its just going to chip or dent it and agaiin, lose force. Thick hammer vs hammer+chisel on a piece of word. One chips/dents. The other goes through and cuts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:17 pm