A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hatred - Morgan

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hatred - Morgan - Page 2 Empty Re: Hatred - Morgan

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 6:32 pm

Chiara cocked an eyebrow. So...he wasn't a Thanatos kid? Welp. That explained the hue of designer perfume that had been putting her nose on fire for the last five minutes.

"You do look like an emo Ken doll," she smirked, ducking away under his leg. "Is that why your mascara's running?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/10/2016, 6:40 pm

"No. Sometimes I'm emo." Aiden shrugged. "And I hate cosmetic products. Although the perfume everyone smells must be natural."

The perfume. Yes. He hated it as well. Every time he tries to lie of his parentage the perfume gave it away.

Focusing back on the battle, he continued. "Come on, it's time you get off defense and go offense." Aiden urged.

Last edited by Khan on 1/11/2016, 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 6:44 pm

OoC: I edited my post
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/11/2016, 1:13 am

OOC: Edited
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 3:41 am

The guy hadn't realized Chiara was making fun of him. Apparently he hadn't realized either that she was toying with him…

"Funny, I was going to ask the same of you," she told him as he asked for her to start getting in offensive.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/11/2016, 3:58 am

"Heh. You start." he urged. "What's the point of training if you don't go offense. At all." Aiden has been going offense for the last few minutes but he reckoned she thought it was too weak to be considered offense.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 8:29 am

"I do go offense. But you're a bit fragile for that and I don't wanna spend another evening scrubbing plates because someone ended up in the infirmary." With a little sneer, she made her knuckles crack. "So, is that it? Cause I've got some actual training to do if you don't mind."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/11/2016, 8:51 am

"Don't worry. Tell Chiron I provoked it. Tell him I'm responsible." Aiden assured. "And maybe I'll be the one who scrubs the plates." he shrugged.

"Now." Aiden straightened himself. "You begin."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 9:04 am

"As if he'll swallow that. Take a look at me, take a look at yourself." She rolled her eyes. "Hopefully Namir breaks some punk's neck too so we can be two in the kitchen." And she attacked.
    When she fought, she did not necessarily have a carefully crafted strategy like the Athena's, but she had observed him enough in the last five minutes to know his strengths and his weaknesses. Chiara erupted in a flurry of blows and punches and kicks. She spun, light on her feet, and used all the body parts she knew could hurt. Her knuckles, her bronze-tipped boots, her heels, the side of her foot, her elbows, her knees, her forehead. While she was quick, she used a lot of strength as well. For three months she had done nothing but pull ups and skull crushers and her arms were ready to fully use those bulging muscles.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/11/2016, 9:28 am

"If it makes you feel better, mate, witnesses." Aiden shrugged.

The Ares girl had started to throw attacks at him. They were swift and she seems to know where to strike. His hand moved to repel the blows, But the force that was poured into it overpowered his, and it is inevitable that he would suffer from pain. But that's what endurers do when they are voluntarily becoming practice dummies. And besides, his durability was high. Bruises started to form on his arms and legs.

OOC: I grant thee the ability to powerplay (dont end it too soon doe :P)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 9:55 am

She kept attacking, throwing punch after punch at every location she knew would hurt. Chiara didn't fight fair, she fought dirty. That included eye-jabbing, throat-punching, groin-kicking and a lot of other things to get her opponent out of fighting condition. The only one she didn't use was ear-pulling, since ears came off with a bit of force. She had done it a few times to monsters to know what she was talking about.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/11/2016, 10:11 am

Aiden felt himself weakening when all of the defense depleted. It hurted badly, with bruises popping up over time. Then the punch came. Her punch had made all the organs in his stomach turned upside down. He grabbed his stomach and moaned slightly, but another punch came almost out of the blue and he spinned, landing facefirst on the floor.

"I'm alright." he said, spitting out blood whilst his nose started to bleed. He immediately got back on his feet. "Good one." he complimented, raising his arm as defence.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 10:31 am

OOC: He sounds like Percy xD

BIC: Continuing their fight, the two threw themselves against a wall, trying to smack the other into it. Since it was close quarters, Chiara got punches and kicks too. Contracting her abs to absorb most of the shock, the girl used a range of kicks to hit areas she normally would be too small to hit. She got punched in the face, her head smacking left and right, but that only gave her more willpower to keep fighting. Aggressively baring her teeth, she threw up her knees and twisted her body to hit Aiden with as much strength as she could.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/11/2016, 11:29 am

OOC: XDD LOL

BIC: Aiden received another hit from the knees and landed face first on the floor, his face now bloody. His hair became messy, traces of torn cloth appeared. His true self started to rise again.

"I'm O.K!" he exclaimed, spitting more blood on the floor, his nose definitely broken. "Just…" he gasped, breathing hard and coughing. "…needed some air."

He made a sudden attack by leaping at Chiara, intending to tackle her to the floor.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 1:10 pm

If he had done that move a week ago, Chiara would've gone down.
    But not now.

She jumped back and resumed fighting as he landed in front of her, using her feet, knuckles and elbows to bring as much harm as she could without breaking anything.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/12/2016, 4:22 am

Aiden landed on the ground, his body sore. Bruises grew everywhere and he thought his ribs cracked. But he was still stubborn.

"I-I…" he said, coughing out blood. "I'm fine." But he wasn't. He couldn't even pull himself up.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/12/2016, 4:51 am

Chiara had no problem kicking someone who was already on the ground. As said, she didn't fight fair. However when the guy went down, she didn't keep hitting him. Instead she sneered, "You okay there, Barbie? Need a Kleenex? Oh wait, that would probably ruin your foundation."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/12/2016, 5:00 am

"Yeah no." Aiden sneered back. "I'm good." As he said so he stood up and touched his side. "Ugh I think my ribs are broken." he complained. "Nice fight." Aiden said, while straightening his backbone.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/12/2016, 8:04 am

Chiara jerked her head at the refreshment table. "Grab some ambrosia. Maybe some ice too," she told him. Broken ribs were a nasty business, she had broken enough to know it herself.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/12/2016, 9:13 am

Aiden sat down at the table, eating the ambrosia while putting the ice to bruises on his hand. After a while, he returned.

"So anyways, shall we try again?" he asked.

Last edited by Khan on 1/13/2016, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/12/2016, 11:10 am

The daughter of Ares had gone back to her dummy, slicing it up with her sword now. Straw fell into the sand. The armor leaned sideways as Chiara cut through one of the shoulder straps.

The guy came back, he was still sweaty and didn't seem that well despite the ice and ambrosia. "You still look like you jumped out of a hospital," Chiara noted. "Take a few minutes rest."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/12/2016, 11:39 am

"Right." Aiden said casually, sitting down and chewed on even more ambrosia and put a napkin on his nose to stop the nosebleed. His hand pressed the ice on a swollen spot on his forehead. He continued to watch Chiara practicing murdering the dummy. His entire body ached from head til' toe and he took in her advise of "rest for a few minutes".

Last edited by Khan on 1/13/2016, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2016, 3:55 am

Chiara was so glad to be back in the arena that she took her time dicing up the dummy, relishing in every stroke of her sword. Damn had she missed that. Her very first action this morning was to throw her crutches out of the window. Unfortunately they had landed on one of the landmines, which had blown into the air and given the Apollo's quite a scare.

The small redhead scratched her back with the hilt of her sword before sheathing it and throwing a knife at another dummy, hitting its neck. At least that she had been able to practice even with her damn leg being in a cast.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/13/2016, 7:05 am

Aiden lay down on the bleachers, pressing ice against a bruise on his eye. His shirt was covered with dirt, tattered, a few corners of his hair torn. He started to look less emo and more like an Aphrodite kid. The natural perfume had started to grow. Lavixifous was clutched in his right hand.

Pulling himself back up, Aiden stretched his three quarters healed limbs, before moving to where Chiara was practicing with her dummies. Then he continued to observe her training, his hand on his chin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2016, 5:26 am

Chiara threw her two other knives at the dummy before opening her hands. The blades freed themselves from the wood and flew back to her; jumping a litte, she caught them out of the air before lowering her bandanna so that it covered her eyes. "So," she asked as she pictured the dummy's location, "why did you lie about your parentage?" She threw the knife and heard it hit the target before flipping the next one in her hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:55 am