A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

A New Halfblood Appears

PurpleFreeze

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2016-02-09

A New Halfblood Appears Empty A New Halfblood Appears

Post by PurpleFreeze 2/11/2016, 11:16 pm

Hey Everyone,

I'm known to many communities as AwakenedRage/ PurpleFreeze, I used to RP a couple years ago and left to pursue game development and since then I have been involved in a number of indie projects. I currently plan concepts for 2 games and program for both of them. I found that Role-playing did give me quite a bit to work with before I pursued Game Development and kept my creativity flowing. I only explain this because I cannot guaranteed that I will be consistently on when none of my characters are in a RP. However when my characters are in a RP I will respond pretty quickly.

I hope to have plenty of experiences on this forum.

~ PurpleFreeze

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

A New Halfblood Appears Empty Re: A New Halfblood Appears

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/12/2016, 1:53 am

Welcome to the amazing world of this here camp!

I am Nerissa, Neri and Ness! I look forward to conversing with you about many other topics and roleplays.

Welcome to camp!
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2016-02-14

Post by azoreo 2/14/2016, 10:24 pm

hi. I really new to this can you tell me all about it? (for example: how do you get drachmas? do you pick a godly parent? etc....)

Last edited by azoreo on 2/14/2016, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2016-02-14

Post by azoreo 2/14/2016, 10:25 pm

and, how do you post stuff. I want to posted information about my  RP, how did I do that? also, whats a forum?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 2/14/2016, 10:50 pm

Hi Azoreo, welcome to the site! I'm Kendall, one of the admins on this site. (Please refrain from posting twice in a row in this section.)

To start, please read the following three topics:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t1-rules
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t1145-site-shop
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t3-character-form

To answer your specific questions:
    1) You get drachmas by posting in the RP Area with an approved character, winning contests/trivia quizzes in the chatbox, making detailed forms, running a designer forum shop, winning extra drachmas in mystery boxes or a monthly lottery.
    2) You can pick a godly parent, but there are certain ones not allowed -- for example, primordial gods and Egyptian/Norse gods are now forbidden. Big Three characters (Roman and Greek) as well as regular Titan kids are able to be bought at the site store I linked above.
    3) You've already posted something? There's the handy Quick Reply box at the bottom of every topic; there's also a New Topic button in the bottom/top right hand corner of every specific forum/topic you go into, where you can start your own topics to post in. You just type in what you want to say -- which follows the site rules -- and hit Send.
    4) A forum like this usually is a type of message board where you and others can exchange ideas, role-play, etc. There are many specific sections for specific types of discussion; for example, the Introductions section is strictly for new or old members to (re)introduce themselves.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me or any of the other admins or moderators (people with black or light pink usernames).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 1:21 am