A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

After a Game

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

After a Game - Page 2 Empty Re: After a Game

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/7/2016, 4:46 am

James growled as the son of Ares walked away but Malik set the base of his scythe in front of him to prevent him from running and attacking. Trickery implies a joke. I can guarantee you that was no joke. With that being said the son of Thanatos turned on his heel and made his was to the entrance of the court. Maybe Synyster was right though, maybe you children of Ares need to crack a book once in a while. The white haired boy chuckled to himself, knowing it could set Ramsey off and that is exactly the kind of reaction he loved from speaking.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 3/7/2016, 11:26 pm

Ramsey growled at what Malik had said and stood up once his head stopped spinning. "I do read." It was true, he did. Most of them were on war and war formations, but he read. "But you wouldn't know that. You don't know sh*t about me." He was still shaken up by the whole experience.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/7/2016, 11:53 pm

Did i say I ever wanted to? Malik said with a chuckle as he folded his scythe and put it in the sling to allow him easier movement for climbing a nearby tree. It was tall and strong, reminding the acrobat of the high wire pillars a little from the Circus. Moving with grace and ease the son of Thanatos left the pig headed Ramsey and the rest of the world below, smiling a little as James was sitting proud at the base of his tree like a sentinel.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/8/2016, 12:02 am

He gave him a snort before grumbling something underneath his breath. "F*ck you." Ramsey started to head out of the basketball court, giving him the middle finger as he did so. This is why Ramsey remained single.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/8/2016, 12:19 am

You would if you could. Malik said as he saw the middle finger and then laughed a little to himself. He was never usually like this but for some reason it was really fin being the 'bad guy'.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/8/2016, 12:23 am

He stopped and looked up at Malik. "Yeah, whatever. You couldn't handle bein' wit me anyway. You'd probably break things off on the first week or somethin'." Ramsey sneered before looking down at the court.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/8/2016, 12:27 am

Malik twisted himself into the tree and laid on one of the more sturdier branches like he was the cheshire cat. Yes well, that will forever remain a mystery to the world now wont it? I'm simply pleased to know you do wanna fck me. The white haired boy teased as he moved to hang upside down off the branch and chuckle. Flirting didn't usually come easy to the teen but even so, he had his moments like anyone else.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/8/2016, 12:46 am

Ramsey cocked an eyebrow at Malik, a grin almost forming on his face. Maybe he needed to go about this a different way. "Well...I'm glad." Sighing heavily, he looked up at the son of Thanatos. "Do you wanna...I dunno, go out or somethin'? If our dads can have a good friendship, then..." He sighed again. Ramsey wasn't used to being this nice. "Anyway, do you wanna go out or am I wasting my time?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/8/2016, 9:03 pm

Laughing a little he sat on the branch and kicked his feet back and forth. You really don't know how to pick up guys do you? Swinging himself down branch by branch the son of Thanatos landed with grace and James stood by his side in a second. You don't ask someone out who you really know, not me at least. Until the next time we meet son of Ares. He said giving an anime half wave and walking away from him as well as the court, walking slow enough to hear anything if he shouted after Malik but quick enough to show he was done talking for the day.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/8/2016, 9:44 pm

"Well, I don't do it every fu*kin' day so no. I don't." Ramsey grumbled. He was better at asking girls out so this was slightly new to him. He watched him walk away and snorted. "Well...well when do you wanna meet again?" He asked, following after him. Ramsey wanted to reach out for his hand, but be might try that death thing again.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/8/2016, 10:03 pm

I'm leaving camp in a few days to go to the city with my sister to have a look at the night club father owns. Feel free to join us there. It's called the Underground. He explained as he stuck his hands in his pockets and used one hand to hold onto the shirt that he was now draping over his shoulder and back. James trotted alongside his master with pride and as the two left the court Malik said to his hellhound that this camp was nowhere near as fun as the circus.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/8/2016, 10:27 pm

Ramsey thought for a second before grunting. "Fine." A night club sounds interesting. Why not go and check it out. "I'll be there." With that, he left the basketball court.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:09 am