A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Onixka Ayesxa Serena - Daughter of Aphrodite

AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2016-03-12

Onixka Ayesxa Serena - Daughter of Aphrodite Empty Onixka Ayesxa Serena - Daughter of Aphrodite

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/12/2016, 5:48 am

Name: Onixka Ayesxa Serena
    Eyes: Hazel eyes
    Hair: Light Golden Blonde Hair with natural curls at the end
    Height: 5"5
    Body Type: Slim body, a small amount of muscles
    Skin Color: Skin is pinkish white
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Alyssa Serena (STEP-MOTHER)
                             Derrick Serena (FATHER)
    Country of Origin: United Kingdom
    Pets: If a rock counts as a pet, yes I have a pet.
    Talents: I can sing and dance. I also play the piano and doodle.
    Weapon**: Bow and Arrow (made out of celestial bronze)
    Personality: Have you ever seen Mean Girls? Well Ayesxa is quite a Regina. She can be super mean even to her friends. When she's in the mood, she can easily lighten up the room. She can be judgemental and she judges books (and by books I mean people) by their covers. She can be a handful but she cares (shhh it's a secret) especially for her family and her "special" friend Alexander (she likes him). If you hurt them, she'll turn into mean killing machine (just kidding) but yes, she cares. She's not all cold hearted.
    Flaws: She is quite bossy and she doesn't notice it. She is arrogant and thinks that everybody likes her but they actually (most of them) don't. Lastly, she is a nasty mean girl.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optiona): I have the power of Amokinesis. It is the ability to control the emotion of love or desire. My powers are only allowed to create puppy love or infatuation and not true love. It can last for 5 posts and takes 10 posts to recharge. It can only be resisted when it is againts their sexuality. (Can be only used if the person she is RPing is fine with it)(Must be 20 feet or less from the one you're going to use it on)(Can not be used on people who are already inlove with someone else)
    Life Before Camp*: Ayesxa is a popular girl at school. Her parents are very wealthy which gives them the ability to buy anything she wants. Before Camp Half Blood, she was a smart and straight-A student at her school. Like a typical rich popular girl, she is quite mean, but if she likes you, she is very kind to you. She learned that she was a demigod when she was 14 and a half. Her satyr bestfriend told her that she was a demigod. Her bestfriend explained to her everything and she quickly understood.She matched people for fun and then a day after, her matches came true. Her smell became more powerful and she started to attract monsters. With her training of archery in the mortal world by her father (plus the training she got from her satyr bestfriend),, she managed to assassinate the drakon with just her bow and arrow that was made of celestial bronze which was given to her by her bestfriend. The satyr was her bestfriend before and she did not know that the satyr was a satyr. Her bestfriend wanted to take her to camp already but Ayesxa refused, knowing that she would miss her parents. Ayesxa went to her father to tell him about the monsters and her powers. After gaining knowledge about camp from Ayesxa's bestfriend, her father thought it was best to send her off to camp because monsters were already attacking her (as she told told her father).
    RP Example*: Her breath was running out. "Alexander!" She shouted. "Where are you?" She shouted once more. She heard a grunting sound which startled her. She stumbled but quickly got up. She took her last arrow and aimed it at the monster gaining on her. Her sweat mixed with her tears. "Alexander!" She shouted over and over again.
    Any notes about your characters: She is quite addicted to her phone.. and selfies...

Last edited by AyesxaJulianna13 on 3/14/2016, 8:50 am; edited 3 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Onixka Ayesxa Serena - Daughter of Aphrodite Empty Re: Onixka Ayesxa Serena - Daughter of Aphrodite

Post by Morgan Landry 3/12/2016, 2:07 pm

Hey there!

- I take it the arrows are celestial bronze-tipped?
    - Please develop the personality a little more. Being nice to people you like and being mean to people you don't is expected. Please add some more traits. Is she caring? Judgemental? Forgiving? If you're stuck, you can google character traits generators (:
    - You need three flaws
    - No to the ability. That counts as powerplaying, which is not allowed.
    - When using the power, make sure your RP partners are okay with it (:
    - Was the dream purely a dream, or was the someone who told her some kind of mythological being?
    - When her best friend told her that she was a demigod, why didn't he take her to camp straight away?
    - How did her father know about camp?

Rest looks good (:
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Onixka Ayesxa Serena - Daughter of Aphrodite Empty Re: Onixka Ayesxa Serena - Daughter of Aphrodite

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/12/2016, 9:58 pm

Edited :)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/12/2016, 11:27 pm

Powers:
    - Add in other ways to resist (being in love with someone else, strong willpower, etc).
    - How far away can she be from her victim at most in order to use her power?

LBC:
    - ... How did the satyr send her a dream to tell her she was a demigod? They don't generally have those powers.
    - What kinds of monsters and how many went after her? Just doing archery as a hobby/competitive sport or the like isn't the same as being trained to kill monsters, so she'd have a very difficult time killing any at all.
    - Why did she accept arrows from a random satyr in a book shop? What would anyone need arrows for in a book shop?
    - Can her stepmom see through the Mist, if she saw her daughter fighting monsters?
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/12/2016, 11:38 pm

Edited :)))
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2016, 5:17 am

Heya!

- I'd rather you take the dream out altogether and have the satyr tell her about her half-divinity.
    - There's only one Minotaur and only one Sphinx. (I'm saying that cause you wrote, a minotaur and a sphinx). Also, those two are very powerful monsters and I would rather you change them to a dracaena, an empousa, a drakon, or something along those lines.

Rest looks good to me (:
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/14/2016, 8:50 am

Edited :)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/14/2016, 10:05 am

Approved! Standing ovation Welcome to Cabin 10!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 4:18 pm