A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Pushing and shouting

Ray L.
    Ray L.

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2016-03-22

Pushing and shouting  Empty Pushing and shouting

Post by Ray L. 3/24/2016, 11:30 pm

before I get into this. I'm a daughter of Athena and I tend to be called nerd or something like that because a stereotype is that we only study and that's it. so lets cut to the story

I laid on the sand feeling the water in between my toes, it was so nice feeling the wind on my face when suddenly, a hand pushed me into the water face down "AHH!" I yelled spitting out muddy sand and water "you should be studying smarty pants!" I knew that voice, and I clenched my fist in the muddy sand and gritted my teeth "you should be working on your straight As if your so smart!" the voice said

"shut up!" I stood up brushing the sand off my clothes, I stared at the bully, her perfect makeup matched her perfect shirt and everything somehow matched "Go away!" I said as I cleaned my glasses
    and pushing them up it didn't help though "make me!" she smirked and curled her hair in her finger. I took the wad of muddy sand in my hand now dry and threw it at her, it nailed her face ruined her make up and ruined her shirt. "AHH! that was my newest designer shirt you idiot!" she frowned and stamped her foot in the sand

"then leave before you get even more sand on you!" I shouted and brushed off the sand on my hands. "fine! but you will be sorry!" she yelled back and ran off " what are you gonna do! swish your hair at me!"
    but she was gone I sat down again and finished cleaning my glasses. This evening even nicer now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Pushing and shouting  Empty Re: Pushing and shouting

Post by Morgan Landry 3/25/2016, 5:09 am

OOC: Ray, you need an approved character to RP. Please make a character and wait for it to be approved before you post in the RP area.

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:43 pm