A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

There is no more point in doing this but...

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

There is no more point in doing this but... Empty There is no more point in doing this but...

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 3/26/2016, 8:17 pm

Hey. Anyone remember me? I used to be an active member in here for a very long time (four entire years of my life. Looking back at my old posts, I can see how much I matured) and suddenly I just left without telling anyone. I'm not sure why I did it, it was either because I had no time or because I thought I "grew over" this. Today I'm coming back just to say I'm hardly ever coming back again. I think the people I was rping with don't even remember me, but I'm apologizing anyway and saying goodbye. I really enjoyed this RPG and would come back if I could, but now I'm a college student (psychology) and I don't have time for anything but studying. Farewell, my friends. I'm glad to see this forum still exists just like in the day when I joined it back in 2011, I hope it goes on like that for a few more years.

PS: The last time I showed up in here, I was writing a novel over Hades and Persephone. I finished it and have chances of publishing. Someday I will get it translated into English so you all can read.

PS x2: Is there still a adoption topic? If there is, I might give all my characters away, so if you're interested in any of them, just reply here.

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:37 am