A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

New demigod of the hunt

A44439

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2016-03-27

New demigod of the hunt Empty New demigod of the hunt

Post by A44439 3/27/2016, 2:43 pm

Name: Selene Carlos
    Physical Age: 11
    Eyes: Grey
    Hair:  Dark brown curly
    Height: 5  and 4in
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color:  Tan
    God Parent: Demeter
    Mortal Parent: Jack Carlos
    Country of Origin: Italy
    Pets: Bulldog named Honey
    Talents: Cooking, Gardening, and Running
    Weapon**: Bow and arrow called Arco
    Personality: Selene is a shy person in general, besides when it comes to her friends. She is very protective and loving to those who are close to her. She has the ability to light up a room with her smile, though it is very rare.
    Flaws: Shame, Jealousy, Defensiveness
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Has the ability to use the earth to fight for her and do her bidding.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before Hunt*: When Selene was born she never spent any time with her father, he was always outside looking for something that was obviously  not there. At age 8 her father abandoned her and she was sent to live in an orphanage because she did not have any known family members. Her mother had been "attacked by a bear and she had died" before Selene was born.  At  the orphanage she was always bullied by a group of people who liked hurting her emotionally and physically. Her only friend was a boy named Eric, he was kind to her and he was her only friend and she had grown to love him. Though one day he betrayed her and he joined the group of bullies, that was the day she vowed not to trust men any more. When she was brought to CHB, she immediately joined the hunt
    RP Example*: As I was walking through my new home. I noticed a group of girls come in, they were all wearing silver with bows slung over their shoulders and they looked so majestic I had to run over and question the girl in the front who was obviously the leader.
    Any notes about your character: Best friend in the hunt is Thalia
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

New demigod of the hunt Empty Re: New demigod of the hunt

Post by Morgan Landry 3/27/2016, 7:49 pm

Heyo!

- No to the ability. Children of Demeter can manipulate plants (as a power!) but not the earth.
    - How was she brought to camp?
    - Characters aren't allowed to have ties with canon characters, so please take away the part where she's close to Thalia.

Rest looks good to me (:

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 8:08 am