A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

"Enemy Fire!" (Part 2)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

"Enemy Fire!" (Part 2) Empty "Enemy Fire!" (Part 2)

Post by Green 4/4/2016, 12:02 am

About: Gunther spends most of his time in the arena, brushing up his skills with demigods of war. He may seem stern at first, but once you really get to know him, that's when he'll start to open up. This son of Truth hates anyone who lies to him. Gunther sees it as a stab in the back and betrayal.

Friends:

August Griffin (Son of Fortuna)~> This son of Fortuna is one of Günther's friends

Leandra Kershaw (Daughter of Angerona)~ Leandra and Gunther are close, close friends

Tibiera Scipia (Legacy of Neptune, descendant of Feronia)~ Tibiera and Gunther are good friends along with Leandra. They hang out together in the third cohort and even went to Alabama.

Enemies:

None

Lover:

None, reserved.
    Günther-Klaus Heinz Son of Veritas. 17. Dem-Demiromantic. Single
    About: As you can probably tell I'm the type of person who doesn't really care about what people think of me. If you don't like me, then don't like me. If you do, awesome; lemme get 'em digits. I care immensely for my fellow siblings. Always helping them out as much as I possibly can. I'm not always as bubbly when I'm alone. Sometimes I feel like I'm what I do isn't up to pare and for that, I overcompensate with pleasing others (to a certain extent of course). But when I'm with others, that's win the fun begins. You'll either see me hanging out with my closet brothers and sisters or entertaining a group of friends. Rarely you would see me in the arena. I'm also quiet the flirt, not really caring about whether your a girl or not.

Friends:

Cleopatra Belfiore (Daughter of Aphrodite) Narcissus' fav half sister is this beautiful African queen, Cleopatra. They always stay in contact with each other either via Skype or Rainbows.

Sloan Day (Daughter of Aphrodite)~ They survived an automan attack together.

Enemies:

Lovers:

Damien Valerius (Son Ares)~ A son of Mars that Narcissus had a short relation with

Leon Herz (Son of Aeolus)~ A windy son of Aeolus who Narcissus just met

Franklin ~ Someone Narcissus is certainty flirting with.

Douglas (Son of Pasithea)~> This bad boy is Narc's new love interest. I see them becoming official soon.

Narcissus Bastion Son of Aphrodite. 17. Pan-Biromantic. Dating.
    About: This daughter of Bellona is a strong-willed, beautiful, and warlike demigoddess that could be your best friend or your worse enemy. She loves to train and practice in the arena's, but at the same time she enjoys going shopping and spending some social time with her friends.

Friends

Kiera Rowan (Daughter of Pax, legacy of Nemesis)- Kiera is Tanzy's best friend in the whole wide world. They get along perfectly together and once dated once upon a time. They broke it off because they were both too dominate.

Layne Collins (Son of Euphrosyne)- Tanzy feels like it's her job to protect him. He's a smol Greek who's always happy and willing to help people which some have taken advantage of.

Vino Caesar (Son of Bacchus, legacy of Apollo)- They are friends through Kiera. She approves of him.

Enemies

None

Lover

Alexander Reynolds (Son of Discordia, legacy of Mars)~ A brute child of Discordia and legacy of Mars. She thinks he's the best thing in the world especially now that they are dating.

Tanziana Africanus Daughter of Bellona, legacy of Venus. 17. Pan-Biromantic. Taken.
    About: Malcolm is a gentle giant, never wanting to hurt any living thing. The majority of his time is spent in the forge, crafting new metallic creations and coming up with new ideas for them. Malcolm always have a stern, concentrated look on his face. He tends to be quiet, not saying a lot, but when he does, it's very poetic. When he comes to trusting people, he struggles, afraid of being hurt.

Friends

Sawyer(Daughter of Hephaestus)~ Malcolm's favorite half-sibling. They have something secret brewing

Ryan (Son of Nike)~ They are currently eating in the mess hall after their sparring in the arena.

Conan (Son of Ares)~ They have been good friends for a while now

Enemies

None

Lover

None
    Malcolm Johnson Son of Hephaestus. 18. Bi-Demiromantic. Single.
    About: Cameroon has a positive and interesting personality. He can be very social, hanging out with his friends and on special occasions, flirting, but can also keep to himself. When the son of Mercury is alone, he is usually listening to his remixed tribal music or reading up on his cultural heritage. He has several books on Spain, Morocco and South Africa stacked near and around his bunk.

Friends

Castellón Rabeh (Son of Mercury, legacy of Cupid)- Cassie is Cam's twin brother who he loves to harass and mess with. He loves doing this because Cas hates it so much! They've been there for one another and everything!

Enemies

None

Lover

None
    Cameroon Rabeh Son of Mercury, legacy of Cupid. 17. Bisexual. Single.

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 9:50 am