A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Alice's bunk

randomfangirl

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2016-04-23

Alice's bunk Empty Alice's bunk

Post by randomfangirl 4/27/2016, 11:34 am

Alice's bunk was more simplistic in style than many of the others, with little or no reminders of her previous life except, stowed away under her bed, a picture of her mother that she hoped nobody would find. Somebody seeing and recognizing the famous singer's face was the last thing she wanted.

On her desk was an expensive laptop and, inbuilt into it, a glass vivarium for her snake, which was currently empty. Across from that she kept her clothes in a chest of drawers, mainly endless pairs of jeans, shorts and camp t-shirts, with formalwear from her old life hidden deep within. The bed was messy, like everything in the area, and several books were strewn over it, ranging from YA fiction to her books on zoology.

The last thing strewn on the bed was a sixteen-year-old girl with lightly tanned skin and caramel hair named Alice Virginia Moore. Hazel eyes sparkling with life, wearing a five-beaded camp necklace, she was reading a book on monsters in Greek mythology with a corn snake coiled around her arm.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Alice's bunk Empty Re: Alice's bunk

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 11:46 am

OOC:Do you care if i pop in?
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/27/2016, 12:53 pm

OOC: Go ahead!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 12:59 pm

Alice flitted about camp with Rabid under her has as usual as well as a smile on her face. There was a new girl in camp who's name was also Alice and she was determined to befriend her. Stopping in front of the Apollo cabin she fixed her outfit and giggled before opening the door and walking in. I demand to see my name twin Alice! She attempted to sound demanding but quickly began laughing before hugging herself and then messing with her coat.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/27/2016, 1:47 pm

Alice looked up from the book, the letters swimming in front of her eyes with her dyslexia, taking in the strange girl's appearance and smiling, hiding with skill her slightly raised eyebrows. "You're an Alice too, then?" She raised her arm in a small wave, causing her snake, Charlie, to hiss angrily. "Sorry."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 8:00 pm

That would be me! She laughed, throwing her hands above her like some character from an anime or TV show. The platinum blonde looked around the room and noticed a good number of Maniae floating around. Wow, they have more Maniae than I do. She thought to herself. It was a rare occasion that this happened but she just smiled to herself before walking over and looking at the snake. Astrid had a big snake and she speaks some weird snake language too. You should go see her. The daughter of Mania said as she inspected the cute creature.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/28/2016, 1:54 am

She grinned for real now - not many people liked Charlie - and it lit up her face. "I don't speak it, but I know he understands English, so I guess I'm just way too polite. I can usually guess what he's saying and some of my siblings can tell if not." She said 'sorry' automatically, although she rarely meant it.

Carefully uncoiling the corn snake from her arm, she set it down between them where he began to climb the other Alice's left arm.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 9:51 am

Awe cute little slimy. Alice giggled as she watched Charlie climb her arm. Oracle is about a hundred times larger than you are little fella. Can i go get her?! She asked Ali-Gator. Can I call you Ali-Gator?
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/29/2016, 1:42 pm

"Sure thing," she said, shrugging nonchalantly. "It'll stop us getting mixed up." Then she hesitated, glanced at Charlie. "This other snake isn't going to, I don't know, eat him?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/29/2016, 1:57 pm

Nope. Be right back with another friend! Alice Little dashed off to the Norse demigod cabin and returned a few minutes later with a four foot long yellow and black python. This is Oracle! She giggled as the serpent rested across both of her shoulders and flicked her tongue against the daughter of Mania's cheek. Despite the fact that she couldn't actually speak with or have telepathy with the python the demigoddess had a good idea of how Oracle was feeling and what she would say to her if she could speak.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/29/2016, 6:58 pm

"Whoa." With the python being one of her fathers' symbols, she'd always liked snakes. Katrina Moore wasn't the kind of mother to take her child to the zoo, but she was the kind not to notice if Alice was gone, so she'd visited pet stores and things like that to see the animals, but mostly the snakes. Being filthy rich, she'd bought Charlie at the closest opportunity and hidden him from her mother; an easy task, since they were rarely living in the same house. But all this meant that she had never seen a snake of this size except in books. "What kind is she?"

Last edited by randomfangirl on 4/30/2016, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 3:32 am

She's a ball python. And she's long. Alice giggled as Oracle slithered around the small girls body. As if on cue, an albino rabbit hopped into the room and Alice shrieked. Rabbid! She giggled before picking up the rabbit as well.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/30/2016, 7:32 am

Alice's eyes lit up. More animals? "Are these two both yours?" she asked, picking up Charlie and coiling him carefully around her arm.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 7:36 am

Petting Rabbid with a smile on her face she shook her head.Oracle is Astrid's but I hang out with her whenever Astrid is working on stuff. Rabbid is my rabbit from Wonderland through. She smiled holding him under arms to show the rabbit before cradling him in her arms again.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/30/2016, 11:53 am

Her left eyebrow arched questioningly. She was dyslexic, like most demigods, but her own stubbornness made her pretty well-read, so of course she'd made the connection between their shared name, Wonderland, and the white rabbit. "As in, Alice in Wonderland?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 11:55 am

Alice frowned.I hate Alice Liddle. She took my throne from me. The daughter of mania said as she hid her rabbit under her hat like always.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/30/2016, 12:02 pm

Alice frowned, tugging at the neck of her shirt subconsciously. "And you mean by that... What exactly?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 12:06 pm

Are you thick?! She took my red throne from me! The little child threw me off my throne and out of Wonderland. Alice shouted clenching her fists as her hat moved due to the animal hidden underneath it.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/30/2016, 12:11 pm

Alice stepped back slightly, holding up her hands in surrender. "Okay! I get it! Liddell is bad!" Almost unconsciously she reached slightly towards her bow, on top of her desk; not threateningly, just what she naturally did in a stressful situation.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 12:13 pm

She's worthless and a prat. but I got the one thing she could never get. Alice grinned evilly holding up her swords for show. The Vorpal sword.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/30/2016, 12:21 pm

One two, one two! And through and through, the vorpal blade went snicker-snack... Yes, thank you for that, you useless brain. She lowered her hands. "You did, huh? And that's... good?" she ventured.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 12:24 pm

Of course it is! Without this she's bound to die sooner rather than later. I sent my Jabberwocky after her before I was banished. She grinned menacingly.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/30/2016, 12:41 pm

"Didn't the vorpal sword, you know, kill the Jabberwocky?" She tried to remember what she could from studying the poem.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 12:44 pm

Exactly. Since she doesn't have it, she can't defeat my Jabberbabywocky. I win and off with her head. She grinned.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 4/30/2016, 1:38 pm

"Uh-huh." Alice smoothed her hair away from her face. "Who exactly is your godly parent?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:55 pm