A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Empty Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes

Post by Belle 4/27/2016, 8:55 pm

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes TI7AIMjEven The Best Fall Down Sometimes H0Gvsh9
    Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes LDvaTf8

• Name? "Just call me Nika."
    • Age? "Sixteen."
    • Camp? "Jupiter."
    • Godly Parent? "Jupiter..."
    • Hobbies? "Skating, dancing, and reading."
    • Sexuality? "None of your business."
    • Favourite colour? "Turquoise."
    • Favourite Food? "Pancakes with maple syrup."
    • Favourite Book? "1984 by George Orwell"
    • Glass half full or Half empty? "Glass half empty."
    • What would you sing at Karaoke night? "I wouldn't"
    • Astrological sign? "Cancer."
    • What's your favorite zoo animal? "An Elephant."
    • What was your favorite subject in school? "Chemistry."
    • Are you right- or left-handed? "Left handed"
    • If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up? "Smell."
    • Best trait? "They're good if you ask me."
    • Worst trait? "No trait is bad, only unwanted by some."
    • Your best day? "When my mother finally believed me and she started acting like a mother again."
    • Who do people say you look like? "Veronika Vernadskaya."

Play List:
    1. Tomorrow will be kinder - The Secret Sisters
    2. Come away to the water - Maroon 5
    3. Blown away - Carrie Underwood
    4. Living - Mackensie Prosser
    5. Tears of an angel - Ryan Dan
    6. Breakeven - The Script
    7. Stand in the rain - Superchick
    8. Drift Away - Mackensie Prosser

Solo Pieces/One Shots
    1. Dominika's Diary
    This is a collection of Dominika's diary entries from her past and some are from the present. She has kept this diary for a long time, and it gives you an insight to people in her life before camp. It is always being updated!
    2. [Same Old Empty Feeling (one shot - solo)
    3. Whiskey for my Men and Beer for my Horses (one shot - solo)

Relationship Links:
    Dimitri Midnight: Dimitri and Dominika met at Camp Jupiter and he was her first real friend she had. Upon seeing him multiple times after that it only strengthened their bond. They shared a kiss at camp half blood where she declared him to be her idiot. However, neither knows where they stand exactly with each other.
    Leandra Kershaw: Dominika and Leandra met in unfavorable circumstances, but due to making amends with it, they have gotten closer and Leandra is without a doubt one of Dominika's best Roman friends and female friends. Which says a lot for untrusting daughter of Jupiter.
    Andrew Johnson: Andrew and Nika had an unpleasant run in at the Halloween dance. When everything was said and done, Nika decided that he couldn't be trusts and that he scared her. The things he could do, Nika was uncertain and she just isn't comfortable around him.
    Netha: Netha is Andrew's wolf. Dominika prefers the company of the wolf a lot better, and even offered to clean the punch off of her at the Halloween dance.
    Alex Grains: Dominika can be friendly with Alex but she hasn't been able to hang out with him more, so not quite a friendship. To Nika he is a nice friendly guy.
    Lena Duchannes: The hostess of the spring dance. Someone Dominika briefly talked to, but felt the conversation was a little mundane. Still has no opinion on the girl in general.
    Nestor Layman:
    Abigail Johnson
    Star
    Topics: 1/5
    1. No Wheaties Allowed w/ Abigail (Metilinos)
    Pending:
    1. If kids party at the aqueduct and no adults are around to hear, does it make a sound? (w/Wren)
    Completed:
    1. Tomorrow Will Be Kinder (Temple Hill with Dimitri Midnight[Metilinos]
    2. Eye (Outside Camp with Dimitri Midnight[Metilinos])
    3. Come Away Little Light, Come Away To The Darkness - w/ Dimitri(Met)
    4.  Stay With Me - Lake CHB w/ Dimitri(Metilinos)
    5. Chewtoy Squad - Barracks w/ Leandra(Manda)
    6. Halloween Dance 2015
    7.  A New Foe (W/ Louie, Dimitri, Nestor, Evander, Brianna.)
    8. Good to Great (w/Exy)
    9.  It's a Long Shot #Chewtoysquad (W/Leandra)
    10.  Masquerade Ball (w/lots of people)
    11. Sense of Deja-Vu With Dimitri (Metilinos)
    12. Homecoming With Nestor and Dimitri. (Khan and Metilinos.)
    13. Fade Into Darkness with Dimitri (Metilinos)
    Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes ErxdL3DEven The Best Fall Down Sometimes W6RqeWL

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Liarpi14Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Liarpi12
    Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Aureli10

• Name? "The name is Aurelia, but if that gets a bit much to pronounce you may call me Lia.."
    • Age? "I am seventeen years old and soon to be eighteen at the end of the year!"
    • Camp? "Half-blood is the home that I will reside in full time now!."
    • Godly Parent? "The one and only goddess of the rainbow, Iris."
    • Hobbies? "Oh! I love to garden. Creating something beautiful for everyone to look at is absolutely lovely. I take great pride in being able to take care of some plants as well. Oh and I love to either paint, draw, or photograph the nature around me or just people in general. I have several pants covered in paint and tons of photos developed and with me in a box under my bed! Lastly cooking is one of my hobbies, but more of something I just share with my father."
    • Sexuality? "I don't really like to define my sexuality or give myself a title. I don't choose who I love, and I let the chips fall where they may."
    • Favourite colour? "It's sort of like a purple..a light purple with a bit of pink thrown in!"
    • Favourite Food? "Lemon loaf is to die for!"
    • Favourite Book? "Pretty Little Liars series is great! I love it, did you know it's a tv show?"
    • Glass half full or Half empty? "Oh, well I suppose it'd be half full. You start with nothing but you add something into it, and it's half full."
    • What would you sing at Karaoke night? "Reflection from Mulan! It's a lovely piece in my opinion."
    • Astrological sign? "I'm on the cusp of Sagittarius and Capricorn."
    • What's your favorite zoo animal? "Hands down it would be a giraffe. They're so interesting and how tall they are due to their neck is astounding!"
    • What was your favorite subject in school? "Other than art class, it was actually world history."
    • Are you right- or left-handed? "Ambidextrous is what I am. I am able to use both hands."
    • If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up? "Hearing."
    • Best trait? "That's difficult you'll have to get back to me on that one!"
    • Worst trait? "Again I'll come back later..."
    • Your best day? "Was when my father said I was allowed to attend camp full time instead of just the summer."
    • Who do people say you look like? "A lot of people say I look like Chloe Nogaard but I would disagree.."

Play List:
    1. A Journey Down - Mackensie Prosser
    2. I lived - One Republic

Solo Pieces/One Shots

Relationship Links
    Andy Black
    Jack Casillas
    Miles Ryder
    Dimitri Midnight

Topics 4/5
    1. Lets Get Out Of This Town w/ Andy (Neri)
    2. You and Me are as Good as we Can be With Miles(QTheRevolution )
    3. Run Fast as You Can With Dimitri (Metilinos)
    4. Prom Committee 2016 W/Lots of people

Pending

Completed
    1. Days Go By w/Andy (Neri)
    2. Every Second Counts w/Jack (Khan)
    3. Make Me a Rainbow w/ Miles (Jess)
    Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Liarpi10Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Liarpi11

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Heathr10Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Heathr11
    Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Heathf10

• Name? "Heath Ledger... Oh wait no, sorry wrong script. Heath Fairchild. "
    • Age? "Eighteen years of age. Almost legal."
    • Camp?  "From Camp Jupiter and proud."
    • Godly Parent? "Bellona"
    • Hobbies? "Come back to me later."
    • Sexuality? "I'm sorry this a bit of a let down to some of the population, but I enjoy humans of the female variety."
    • Favourite colour? "Red"
    • Favourite Food? "That's tough, I'd probably go with spinach risotto."
    • Favourite Book? "I rather enjoyed The Little Prince"
    • Glass half full or Half empty? "F*ck the glass"
    • What would you sing at Karaoke night?  "If I'm drunk enough I'll sing California girls and do a little dance to go with it."
    • Astrological sign?  "Scorpio"
    • What's your favorite zoo animal?  "Penguins, I can't help but laugh when the waddle."
    • What was your favorite subject in school? "I enjoyed Political Science. I know it's not really taught in most schools, but I was home schooled."
    • Are you right- or left-handed? "Left-handed"
    • If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?  "Smell"
    • Best trait?  "Have you looked at me?"
    • Worst trait? "Again, have you looked at me?"
    • Your best day? "Getting out of my father's grip."
    • Who do people say you look like? "I have heard a few times I have striking similarities to Liam Hemsworth."

Play List:

Solo Pieces/One Shots:

Relationship Links:
    Dominika Orlov
    Dimitri Midnight
    Leandra Kershaw
    Aurelia Fairchild
    Rose Fairchild

Topics 0/5

Pending:

Completed:
    1. Equestrian Heart w/Gamzee (Neri)
    2. The Awakening of w/ Dimitri (Metilinos)
    Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Heathr12Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Heathr13

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes 2bqw2AxEven The Best Fall Down Sometimes 5K8Q3sY
    Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes ArnFVxF

• Name? "Just call me Joan "
    • Age? "Eighteen years old as of March 20th."
    • Camp?  "I reside in Camp Jupiter and have done so for 8 years now. Representing the second cohort with honour."
    • Godly Parent? "Carmenta, goddess of prophecy and childbirth. Protector of women and children."
    • Hobbies? "I enjoy riding horses, reading, and playing childish games with the younger children in New Rome."
    • Sexuality? "I don't really care on what your sex or gender is. If you're a chill person you're a chill person, simple as that."
    • Favourite colour? "A nice green that borderlines turquoise is great."
    • Favourite Food? "Strawberries or watermelon."
    • Favourite Book? "I really did take a liking to the Hunger Games trilogy."
    • Glass half full or Half empty? "I'm getting real tired of this question. Fck off."
    • What would you sing at Karaoke night?  "I might do something catchy and fun, perhaps the pokemon theme song?"
    • Astrological sign?  "Pisces"
    • What's your favorite zoo animal?  "A lioness."
    • What was your favorite subject in school? "I guess I enjoyed English when I went to school, that was a long time ago. "
    • Are you right- or left-handed? "Right-handed"
    • If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?  "I would probably go without taste. I only need to eat to live."
    • Best trait?  "My pure and utter honesty."
    • Worst trait? "I'm quite gullible."
    • Your best day? "The first time I got to see my father again after going to camp. I was fifteen."
    • Who do people say you look like? "I often get told I look like Saoirse Ronan, I kind of see it.."

Play List:

Solo Pieces/One Shots:

Relationship Links:

Topics 0/5

Pending:

Completed:

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes WfRNZHTEven The Best Fall Down Sometimes CAbB19s

Last edited by Belle on 6/14/2016, 9:55 pm; edited 10 times in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes Empty Re: Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 11:47 pm

can i post Aurelia and Andy Black or Annika Kazakov????
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/27/2016, 11:51 pm

We could rp Aurelia and Andy B if you would like. :) Where would said thread be?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 11:52 pm

I'll leave all that up to you so long as I can rp with Aurelia
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/27/2016, 11:53 pm

Alright, I'll make the topic then.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 11:55 pm

Love you Belle. Just lemme know when it's posted.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 12:22 am

here it is.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/10/2016, 3:00 am

Double posting, but it's my own thread and I have an update.

Update: Heath has been edited and he is available for role-playing. That is all.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/10/2016, 4:34 am

I request a topic with Andy and Heath

OR

Astrid and Heath

OR

Gamzee (once she's approved) and Heath
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/12/2016, 1:20 pm

I think I'll wait for Gamzee to be approved. (Sorry for the late reply.)

Also to anyone else, please feel free to request rp's with my characters. (note that I like organic friendships, relationships, and what not)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/12/2016, 1:25 pm

It's fine. Do you have anywhere in particular you want the topic to be? I'm probably going to write an idea now for when she get's approved and just pm you the link once everything is said and done, im in an inspired mood.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/12/2016, 1:42 pm

I just prefer if it was in Camp Jupiter. Heath doesn't really travel to the Greek camp much.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/12/2016, 1:46 pm

No problem. I'll PM you a link once Gamzee gets the go-no-go.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/21/2016, 11:08 pm

Edited the info in my rp invite, thus far it's relatively up to date! Please if you would like to roleplay take a look at my characters, and I am more than willing to start a thread. Just note I like to at least post a paragraph and I like organic relationships. I don't like to force anything on my characters.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/14/2016, 9:57 pm

Double post~

I just wanted to let everyone know that my new character Joan has been added to the register! Please feel free to request a rp. Keep in mind Dominika is out of camp right now.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Post by redline2400 6/19/2016, 12:37 pm

Is it possible to get topics between Nika and Dean (once Nika returns, which this would actually work well with), Lia and Julien, and Joan and Sean? I can track down all of my characters' profiles if you want me to.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/27/2016, 3:29 am

Can we do another Heath/Gamzee topic? I like how sassy they are together. And then one with Titania/Heath when she get's approved because she is a headstrong and hard core warrior and that could be fun. Plus Bellona is her Legacy and his GP.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/27/2016, 3:52 am

I haven't been able to update my invite for awhile, but Heath passed away awhile ago. I'm sorry.

Also Dean, we can do some of those threads when I'm rping on the site some more and more into it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/27/2016, 3:57 am

Why you do this to me!!!!!! (cries in corner)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:11 pm