A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Yard Sale, or Shooting Gallery?

redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Yard Sale, or Shooting Gallery? Empty Yard Sale, or Shooting Gallery?

Post by redline2400 5/11/2016, 11:22 pm

Well hello there. I'm redline2400, but you can call me red, redline, or Dean. Take your pick, I answer to all four.

Anyway, it seems you have happened to stumble upon my RP invite. Well, since you're already here, why not stay awhile and see if we can work something out.

Facts About Me

Post Frequency - I post pretty much every day and usually check my emails for notifications every hour or so. (My time is set to GMT -5, aka the Eastern Time Zone; same time as New York City)

Post Length - Usually when I drop into a RP, my first post is some behemoth wall of text, usually to set up why the character is in the RP. After that, my post length varies from 3-4 paragraphs to less than one.

Post Style - I mainly post in third person limited and in the past tense. The only time I deviate from this is when I post with Dean Basilone and in the first person; the tense remains past though.

Dialog Tracking - Each of my characters have a certain font color, with the key being in my signature. It's not common for me to use two of my characters in the same post or topic, but it has happened.

Well then, now that you know how I do things, here are my characters.

GREEKS

Ryan Michaels - Son of Ares

Raw Profile: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22910-ryan-michaels-son-of-ares-resub-2-0

Ryan, oh Ryan. He's probably the only son of Ares who is overall a "meh" fighter, but there's a reason for that - he's only been at camp for a year. He's gone through several weapons, starting with a xiphos and bow but is now using a kopis, but has only so much skill to show off when wielding a blade. If it weren't for his lineage, he probably would've died at the battle of Half-Blood Hill.

As far as personality goes, Ryan is uncharacteristic of Ares kids in that he doesn't walk around bullying campers or picking fights (though he rarely turns down one, blame his lineage). Instead, he tries to keep a low profile, staying out of people's way and minding his own until his path crosses with someone else's.

Connections

Evander Ajax - Half-Brother
    Chiara Lupurelli-Moreau - Half-Sister
    George Wilson - Friend
    Salem Bishop - Girlfriend
    Morgan Landry - Sparring Partner/Friend

Julien Bianchi - Son of Nike

Raw Profile: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23581-julien-bianchi-son-of-nike

You know how some people usually have that one "wealthy" character? This is mine, but with a twist!

Julien Bianchi is the son of an Italian race car driver who happened to get lucky with Nike one night in Athens. He was there as a temp rally driver, placed third, jump stated his career, and that's why Julien has been getting $100,000 put into his bank account every year since he was 15.

Now, while he is rich, he doesn't act like a d0uche 100% of the time. As he has been at camp for the past 7 years and grown up around not the most proper of people (racers and their crews aren't the epitome of "posh", you know), he is relatively modest for someone in his position. Then again, he's a wealthy demigod with a disastrous case of ADHD, so it's not like he isn't prone to being an a** at times.

Julien is pretty open for conversations, and has a good mood most of the time. Until he looses; that's when he becomes a pathetic, pouty brat. His interests range from the normal to the eccentric, including things like golf, tuning cars, illegal street racing, and trying to set off the landmines around cabin 5 by way of shooting golf balls at them. Oh yeah, he also hates the Ares cabin.

Connections

Lee Sherwood - Former Cabin Mate, Friend

ROMANS

Dean Basilone Fidelis - Son of Securitas

Cohort: 3rd

Raw Profile:

Oh look, it's the character that bears my first name! And they're Roman! How odd!

Dean Basilone Fidelis is a Roman demigod conscripted into service of the Legio XII Fulminata from age 12.

Before then, he was just known as Dean Basilone, the son of an insurance agent in Grand Rapids, Michigan. After his father got tickets to the Rose Bowl and took his family (consisting of Dean, his dad, his stepmom, and his mortal half-sister), they flew out to Pasadena where Dean was taken by Lupa's wolves at age 11.

After training for 7 months at the wolf house, Dean made his way to Camp Jupiter, where he was placed in the Third Cohort and given the introductory rank of probatio. After a year of hard, heartfelt service to the legion, Dean was brought into the fold as a fully-fledged legionnaire.

Since then, his undying commitment to the legion and Rome, waking with his proclivity to step up when need be, had earned him the cognomen of Fidelis. He aspires to rise through the ranks of the legion, partially out of interest in politics and partially out of the fact he needs to cover for the lack of family in New Rome. He wants to keep living here, and it isn't exactly cheap to live on your own either, so he sees the higher rankings as a way to either earn more or possibly get some discounts following his (eventual) discharging from the legion.

Connections

Tiberia Flavia Scipia - Cohort Optio, Friend
    Cameron Harper - Friend

Sean Allen - Son of Ceres

Cohort: 4th

Raw Profile: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23609-sean-allen-son-of-ceres

The son of a Canadian farmer, this spawn of Ceres is one of Camp Jupiter's hardest working soldiers. After leaving Kyle, Saskatchewan with Lupa's wolves at 12, he trained for several months before entering the legion as a probatio at 13.

He was placed in the Fourth Cohort based on the lackluster but not terrible contents of his letter of recommendation, penned by his father when he was given Sean and was given to his son on Sean's 10th birthday. He has been in the legion for three years.

Connections

None so far.

Well, now that you've got the basics of my lot down, feel free to let me know if you want to do anything with them either below in the replies or within a PM. If you have any questions about a character, please PM with them and I'll reply as promptly as I can.

Thank you for reading this, and have a good day.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Yard Sale, or Shooting Gallery? Empty Re: Yard Sale, or Shooting Gallery?

Post by horselover96 6/8/2016, 7:31 pm

I have an open roman and 3 open greek charcters
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 6/8/2016, 8:23 pm

Alright, what ideas do you have?
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 6/9/2016, 1:46 pm

I have no idea, im just looking for someone to rp with and now its 1 roman and 2 greeks
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 6/9/2016, 1:54 pm

Well, could you link me to their profiles?
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 6/9/2016, 1:58 pm

my open roman is in here
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t13615p50-horselover96-s-characters

my open greek here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:37 pm