A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Scarlett Young

shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Scarlett Young Empty Scarlett Young

Post by shortyy.xo 5/14/2016, 11:58 pm

Name: Scarlett Young
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Strawberry Blonde
    Height: 5´5
    Body Type: Muscular
    Skin Color: Fair
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Emmett Young
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: N/A
    Talents: Gymnastics, Dance, Arts & Crafts, Violin,
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze Sword
    Personality: Scarlett is a true Southern Belle. She is very polite and easy to get along with but she is quite the gossip. Scarlett has a big heart and she is able to trust very easily. She expects the best out of everyone. Scarlett is very talented at reading people and their emotions. Scarlett is very funny and when given the chance, she´s the life of the party. She is of course, very smart and she is somewhat of a know it all. Scarlett is also very honest and when you get to know her, she is one of the most loyal and loving people you could meet.
    Flaws: Her ability to trust so easily and expect so much good out of people often ends up hurting her. More often than not, her honesty ends up making people mad at her. A lot of people can´t stand her always correcting them. She has a bad habit of biting her nails.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):  IQ of 175 and an excellent memory
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): None.
    Life Before Camp*: Athena was very attracted to Emmett Young. Not only was he very good looking, he was extremely smart. He graduated first in his class from  Harvard and opened up his own law firm. He met Athena on a vacation to New York and they well...hooked up. He knew nothing about her being a goddess and as much as he wanted to continue their relationship, she told him no. He stayed an extra week in New York looking for her until returning to his home in North Carolina. Months later, someone knocked on his door and when he opened it, a baby girl was placed on his porch. He was a very soft hearted man so he was 100% willing to take her in. Three days after Emmett took Scarlett in, Athena came to visit him. She told him who she really was and that he needed to protect Scarlett as she got older. She told him to bring Scarlett to Camp Half Blood if he felt that she was in danger. Emmett was very shaken up and confused but willingly accepted this task. Scarlett was very loved by everyone who met her and her father did everything he could to make her happy. When she turned 13, everything changed. One day, while walking home from school, she was attacked by monsters, Furies to be exact.  Luckily, a satyr showed up and helped her. He distracted the monsters as Scarlett ran off into the street.  The satyr managed to get away and acted as Scarlett's protector from then on out. She told her father about what was going on. Scarlett was confused and broke down into tears when her father told her she was a demigod. It devastated her to learn she would have to be away from her father but she knew it would only end up making things easier in the long run. A few weeks later, Emmett made it final and took her Camp Half Blood and I guess the rest is history..
    RP Example*: Scarlett sat in her room, vigorously flipping through the pages in her math book, as if THAT would fix anything now. She was in total disbelief. Scarlett felt a tear slide down her cheek and she it off. Sitting on the edge of her queen bed, she got up and walked into her dad´s room. ¨Daddy, I think I did something....¨ Her father was reading in bed, the dim lamp accentuated his prominent cheekbones and soft eyes. He took off his reading glasses, closed his book and patted the spot beside him on the bed. ¨What is it darling?" Scarlett slowly made her way to him and sat on his bed. She burst into tears and hid her face on his shirt. Her father stroked her hair until she was able to calm down and calmly said, ¨Scarlett, please tell me what you did.¨ She looked up at him and wiped her eyes. ¨I made a 96 on my math quiz. I know I should´ve studied harder but I figured I would be okay because, it was easy in class and-¨ Emmett interjected her rambling with a loud laugh. ¨Scarlett, a 96 is fantastic. You are such a smart girl and I am so incredibly proud of you, there is no need to cry over a 96. You could´ve made a 50 and I would still love you just as much as I do right now.¨
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by shortyy.xo on 5/22/2016, 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Scarlett Young Empty Re: Scarlett Young

Post by Kwacken 5/15/2016, 1:03 am

How many monsters was she attacked by? How did she defeat them? What type of monsters were they?
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 5/15/2016, 1:12 am

2 furies. They dragged her into an alley while she was walking home from school and she grabbed the first sharp thing she saw, which happened to be her sword. A satyr placed it there before the attack.(Sorry, didn´t really think all of this through that well XD)
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/15/2016, 2:15 am

I think that it would be a miracle of nigh Biblical proportions that a satyr just happened to place a sword in the alley that Scarlett was dragged into, that Scarlett found it blindly flailing for anything, and that she was able to single handedly defeat two Furies with a sword and no help. Something that Percy Jackson himself was never able to do.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 5/15/2016, 10:56 am

Okay, well what if the satyr were to help her out? Or she just outsmarted them and found a way to run off?
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/15/2016, 11:03 am

Satyr helping her and the two might be able to get away, I would still be highly skeptical of them vanquishing Hades' most lethal minions.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 5/15/2016, 11:17 am

The satyr could have helped distract them and fight them off while Scarlett got away but they didn´t vanquish them?
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/15/2016, 11:18 am

That would work.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 5/15/2016, 11:21 am

Okay, thank you. (:
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/15/2016, 11:22 am

Psst, you need to edit that into the form
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 5/15/2016, 11:25 am

Oh, sorry, I forgot. It´s been a while. XD

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 5/18/2016, 1:06 pm

LBC:
    - When did Athena visit Emmett after Scarlett came to his door? (If it's not within a week of her arrival I'll have to say no to this.)
    - So what happened to Mr. Satyr after she ran home?
    - ... So what kind of monster tore down their door, and how did they escape it?
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 5/18/2016, 5:00 pm

Edited.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2016, 9:27 am

So did Mr.Satyr help take her to camp after she found out from her father?
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 5/20/2016, 4:49 pm

Yes
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/22/2016, 4:22 am

Change the "anytime she walked down the street she was attacked by monsters" to a one time.occurrence.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 5/22/2016, 4:32 pm

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby