A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Payton- Son of Apollo

Skully
    Skully

Male
    Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2016-05-19

Payton- Son of Apollo  Empty Payton- Son of Apollo

Post by Skully 6/3/2016, 4:06 pm

Name: Payton Summer
    Mortal Parent: Terra Summer
    God Parent: Apollo
    Date of Birth: August 22, 2002
    Zodiac: Leo
    Place of Birth: US of A, California
    Hometown/Last Residence: US of A, California
    Race/ethnicity: Caucasian, American
    Accent: West Coast American 
    Skin Tone: Tan
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Balayage
    Hair Length: 4 Inches and Combed up.
    Height: 5'0
    Weight:130 lbs
    Body Type: Slim
    Appearance: He has Braces and Freckles. He is handsome. His ears are pierced and his earrings of choice are suns. He has long eyelashes, many people think he wears Mascara. He is shorter than most people his age.
    Weapon: A CB Bow that fires CB Mongolian Whistling Arrows. He also has a CB Hatchet that turns into a mirror
    Armor: A CB Chestplate. 
    Pet(s):A Canary named "Flare". He trained it to land on his shoulder at a clap.
    Skills/Talents: Archery, Singing, Soccer
    Flaws: Gullible, Very Bad Automatonophobia because if he sees a doll or puppet he will stop everything and run, Brutally Honest, Self Conscious, Easily Offended.
    Strengths: Likable, Good Archer, Optimistic
    Weaknesses: Gullible, Mercyful(Less likely to kill a monster), Over-Friendly, Over-Protective.
    Likes: Soccer, Alice In Chains, Nirvana, 90's Movies, Ramen
    Dislikes: Cats, Pizza, Big Three Kids.
    Fears: Titans, Sharks, Snakes.
    Personality: He is optimistic, and just enjoys life. He is Gay, and is open about it. He loves to make friends, and hates to lose them. He gets Overprotective of his friends.  He talks to adults the same way he does his friends. He hates killing animals, but has no problem killing a Demi-God or Mortal.
    Abilities: Doesn't get Sunburnt.
    Powers:

Arrows Of The Sun: During the day Payton can fire bright arrows that reach the temperature of 130 F and when they contact a surface they make a bright light. 4 times per topic 5 post cooldown

Sun Torch: Payton can summon a torch that serves as a light source this light is the same as a Stage Light. Lasts for 5 posts 6 post cooldown.

Social Status: Popular
    Summer or Year Rounder: Year Rounder
    Years at Camp: One
    Life Before Camp: He was born in California were he lived with his mother in a beach house.His mother was gifted with the Violin which attracted Apollo. His father Apollo told his mother who he was and about CHB before he left.When he was too young to go to school he would sing songs while his mother played the Violin.  He attended Academy of Arts it was for kids gifted in Singing, Dancing, Musical Instruments, Painting. His best friend's name was Kyle, Kyle was also his protector  (Satyr) he was assigned to Payton when Payton was 10. One day while walking to Kyle's dorm he opened without knocking and saw him without his fake feet and Kyle was forced to tell  who he was and he accidentally told Payton he was a Demigod while he was explaining him being a Satyr he was 12 when this happened. When he got home he told his mother and she gave him that 'I know but i'm going to act like i'm surprised' look and she knew what she must do because monsters would chase after him if he stayed with her. Because Apollo spilled the beans before he left
    Role-playing Example: Payton rushed down the field trying to escape the Coyote Sized Hellhound. He turned back and fire a Arrow screaming through the air like a hawk striking its eye, it tumbled on the ground in pain. Payton did not want to shoot it with the arrow at it but he was forced to he took out a Mirror that turned into a CB hatchet and slit its neck putting it out of misery. The Hellhound Evaporated into Dust, and Payton walked away. He tried to convince himself that it was evil and it should of been killed  
    Notes: None

Last edited by Skully on 12/8/2016, 1:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Payton- Son of Apollo  Empty Re: Payton- Son of Apollo

Post by Kendall 6/5/2016, 10:07 pm

You didn't put anything for hair length.

You also need units of measurement for his weight.

Weapon:
    - How do the arrows make a "screaming" sound while being fired?

Flaws:
    - How is a fear of automatons a flaw? How bad is it? They're not very common.
    - How are his braces a flaw?

Add more to his personality.

Powers:
    - Gonna need to think about the light travel power -- I remember there was a rule banning most teleportation powers except for things like shadow-travel, but I don't know where it is anymore. I'll check.
    - Do the arrows do anything on impact, like explode?
    - How large/bright is the sun torch?

LBC:
    - Add some more detail about his life with his mom, such as his life before attending the academy. 
    - "He intended Academy of Arts" --> Nitpicking, but I believe you mean "attended" instead of "intended"?
    - How old was he when he met the satyr?
    - "Kyle was forced to tell  who he was and he accidently told Payton who he was" --> This sentence doesn't really make any sense, so try rephrasing it or deleting some parts.
    - How old was he when he came to camp?

Add more to his RP Example. (I should also note... it's incredibly difficult to kill a/the Chimera. Percy had to flee from it in The Lightning Thief. Maybe change the monster.)
    Skully
    Skully

Male

Post by Skully 6/7/2016, 12:55 am

Edited! Very happy
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/10/2016, 4:47 pm

I'm assuming his arrowheads are something like this?

Flaws:
    - You didn't answer my questions about the automaton-phobia.

Add some more to his personality.

Powers:
    - To be safe, I'm just gonna say no to the light travel.
    - What kind of floodlight are we talking about -- the more concentrated stage lights or sports fields' lights?

LBC:
    - So had Kyle been assigned to the school just by coincidence, or was he specifically tracking Payton?

Add two more sentences to the RP Example. (And again, the Manticore is rather powerful and probably couldn't be defeated alone -- so maybe try a small hellhound or something.)
    Skully
    Skully

Male

Post by Skully 6/10/2016, 10:18 pm

Edited  yeeeehaw  yeeeehaw  yeeeehaw

The arrows are like that.

The definition of Automatonophobia is The Fear of anything that falsely represents sentient beings, in other words this means Dolls, Ventriloquist Puppets and Animatronics or Automatons.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/12/2016, 4:19 am

Heyo!

- So I assume Apollo told his mum everything about monsters, demigods and camp?

Rest looks good to me :)
    Skully
    Skully

Male

Post by Skully 6/12/2016, 3:59 pm

Edited Very happy Very happy Very happy
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/14/2016, 10:16 pm

.... You still haven't answered my question(s) about the automatonphobia? I asked how bad it is for him that this would constitute a flaw. Defining it does not answer that at all.

LBC:
    - For the satyr, how had Chiron (or whoever assigns satyrs to go out into the mortal world to look for demigods) known Payton was at that school? Or was he just scouting the general school and Payton just so happened to be there, so he told his superior about him and got assigned then?
    Skully
    Skully

Male

Post by Skully 12/8/2016, 1:34 pm

Edited Very happy Very happy Very happy I think i did everything that was asked.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/17/2016, 1:35 am

Approved.

Sponsored content