A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Romantic dinner (please don't interrupt)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Romantic dinner (please don't interrupt) Empty Romantic dinner (please don't interrupt)

Post by Morgan Landry 6/9/2016, 9:46 am

The sun was starting to set over the lake, Daeseon couldn't have hoped for a more romantic setting. She was hastily carrying the last plates over to the picnic table and arranged the final few things: tugged on the tablecloth, lit the candle, poured drinks, set the cutlery straight. She had laid out both western cutlery and chopsticks, mainly cause she was accustomed to eating Korean food with sticks and not forks.
    Finally, everything was ready. Daeseon hadn't done a three course meal but rather little plates each containing a sample of a different kind of food: there were small shrimp pancakes, a spicy cucumber salad, dumplings, stir fried glass noodles, tiny bowls with dipping sauce, and a lot more.
    Hoping Lindsey would like it, Daeseon flattened the fabric of her dress against her stomach and took a last look at the table. Should she have added flowers? Oh god, a romantic dinner and she had forgotten flowers!

She was wearing a short black dress and smart flats, a few silver rings on her fingers. Her hair was still died blonde and she had put on contact lenses that made her eyes look an actually realistic shade of blue -- Jack said she looked like a J-pop idol, but she had ignored him. She wanted to look good for her special evening with her special girl.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Romantic dinner (please don't interrupt) Empty Re: Romantic dinner (please don't interrupt)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/14/2016, 4:20 am

OOC: Apologises about the delay in my response.
    BIC:

Lindsey had spent the last hour in the shower, with the weather being as it was today she wanted to smell clean as well as feel fresh for the all important dinner date. The red head happened to be excited beyond measure. She had been longing for this day since Daeseon first offered it to her after the movie.
    Now finally it was here. Lindsey dressed herself in familiar black leather combat boots, black leggings, black denim shorts with a dark brown studded leather belt and a Camp Half-blood t-shirt. Her hair she carefully braided into a braided ponytail.

She hoped her girlfriend would like her take on smart, no one ever saw Lindsey were anything even remotely close to a dress before, nor would they.
    Lindsey made her way to where Daeseon had told her the picnic would be set. Upon her arrival, she found herself struck silent with awe at her girlfriend's fabulous work. She grinned at her girlfriend happily, whilst she attempted to take back control of her tongue.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Romantic dinner (please don't interrupt) Empty Re: Romantic dinner (please don't interrupt)

Post by Morgan Landry 6/14/2016, 7:55 am

"Hey," Daeseon smiled then bowed before indicating Lindsey's seat. "If my lady would sit down and make herself comfortable." She grinned at her gorgeous girl and sat down herself. "I hope you'll like all this."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/14/2016, 10:21 am

"Hey and my lady?" Lindsey questioned as she seated herself. "Thank you." She felt certain that her girlfriend had excelled herself this time, she wished she could cook as nearly half as well as Daeseon seemed to be able to.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/14/2016, 3:27 pm

"You are my lady." The Korean girl flashed a wink at her then took the first bowl, which was filled with thin slices of tender-looking meat, mixed with sauce and diced vegetables. "This is bulgogi, a Korean BBQ I guess? It's with soy sauce and grated apple. May I?" she asked, about to serve some on Lindsey's plate.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/15/2016, 11:37 am

She returned the wink smiling at her girlfriend. "Well I try my best to be." Lindsey looked at the food, her stomach letting out a little growl. Wow, oh wow. "Be my guest." She said quietly, already imaging what it might taste like. "You are the best."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/17/2016, 2:36 pm

Daeseon was excited. Lindsey seemed to like the food! They shared dumplings, fish cake balls, little kimbaps that looked like sushis, whilst chatting and laughing together.

"But I didn't let it get to me," Daeseon was saying, picking up some stir fried noodles with her chopsticks. "I mean, I knew I was in a teen boot camp, I knew I wasn't expected to sing Kumbaya with the other kids. But, the next day... (she smirked) we had to go into the forest and get some really heavy logs. And the thing is, that guy is dead scared of ants."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/20/2016, 4:40 am

Lindsey chatted and laughed along with her girlfriend, listening to her story of some guy being afraid of ants. No doubt they were giant ants whose name currently escaped her. Not the larger than your average kind of mortal ant, massive creatures that varied from the size of large dogs to small cars. Now don't even get her started on the size of the Queens. They were something you never wanted to get up close to, what with them being in the centre of the nest it meant you were very much in trouble.
    Not that Lindsey had ever been inside a nest. Well not since Philadelphia, but that is a story for another day.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/24/2016, 6:48 pm

"So, as you might've guessed, I messed with his eyes a little bit," Daeseung continued. "Showed him what he was afraid to see, afraid to feel: I made big fat ant illusions crawl up his legs and into his pants." She giggled. "I never heard anyone scream that loudly... in fear that is," she added with a little wink. "It was beautiful. I teased him about it for weeks."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/27/2016, 6:05 pm

Lindsey's cheeks reddened when she mentioned screaming. "Well maybe he has a real phobia." She said before eating some more of the delicious food Daeseon had worked so hard to prepare. "You know what my greatest fear is." She did not or rather could not hide her fears from her girlfriend, she knew them and still decided to be with her. For that Lindsey loved and cherished her beyond all reason.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/28/2016, 2:26 am

"I know pretty much everyone's fears," Daeseung simply said, before taking her hand. "And I know yours." Giving it a squeeze and a smile, she helped herself to some spicy stir-fry octopus. "I guess I should be fair and tell you about my greatest fears too," she said after a moment. "I'm scared of being weak. I'm scared of failing. I'm afraid of ending up in my seventies, eighties, and having achieved nothing worthwhile in my life. And," she looked up at Lindsey, "I'm afraid that you'll break up with me, or that I'll somehow lose you. If that happened, I don't know what I would do to be honest."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/29/2016, 1:30 pm

"That must come in handy." Lindsey said with a thin smile, sometimes Daeseons ability did leave her feeling ever so slightly vulnerable considering she had been initially reluctant to trust her fellow Demigods. Daeseon knew about her own personal fears which wasn't too bad. She must therefore of known that Lindsey feared to lose her, beyond all reason. She had never before let anyone get so close to her. In a way, it scared her.

Lindsey nodded as Daeseon suddenly confessed her fears to her, she wanted to reply but her mouth happened to be full of delicious food. She tended to hover up food like a pack of ravenous lions at an all you can eat wilderbeast buffet. "You'll never lose me and I'll never break up with you. I swear on the River Styx." The clouds rumbled at her promise, it was not one she intended to break. Some might call it a bit excessive to make a promise like that, but she intended to be a girl of her word.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/29/2016, 4:53 pm

OOC: SO SORRY

BIC: Dae Seung's heart skipped a beat. "You... you promised on the Styx." The food fell from her chopsticks. Her eyes were wide. This... this was....

unbelievable. Did Lindsey really just do that?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/1/2016, 1:27 am

OOC: It is okay, sorry for the late reply it has been a bit busy for me lately.

Lindsey knew she had made a major promise, it meant that no matter what her girlfriend she would still date her, unable to break up with her due to her promise. She hoped that her Daeseon would see it for the romantic gesture that it was intended rather than something excessive or foolish. "Yes... Our futures are intertwined."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:39 am