A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sibling Bonding

randomfangirl

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2016-04-23

Sibling Bonding Empty Sibling Bonding

Post by randomfangirl 6/14/2016, 2:01 pm

Dressed in shorts and a CHB top, Alice had just finished feeding her snake, a process she firmly disapproved of. But what can you do? Charlie need to be fed, even if she did have to give him dead mice. She was wrinkling her nose in disgust, tossing her caramel hair over her shoulder, when she glanced across at the other kids in the cabin.

This, she decided, is weird.

These people were her brothers and sisters, and she barely knew all of their names. Which was insane. Her full family she had never exactly bonded with, and she never spoke of her - which was only part of the reason, as she didn't want to be singled out for her mother's more than considerable fame. But these people she saw everyday.

No time like the present, she thought. Walking over to a girl bunked nearby, she said, "Hi, I'm Alice." It seemed as good an introduction as any.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Sibling Bonding Empty Re: Sibling Bonding

Post by Morgan Landry 6/14/2016, 2:06 pm

Arian looked up and pushed her headphones off her ears. "Oh, hi," she said as she saw her half-sister. "I think we already met -- but oh well. I'm Arian Firenze, from Naples."

OOC: She has olive skin, cheerful eyes (blue-green colour), and shoulder long sunkissed hair. Currently, she's wearing a white romper and sandals with stacked bracelets and hoop earrings, all golden. Her computer's on her lap.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 6/15/2016, 2:48 pm

Now she thought about it, she did recognize the girl, and she said as much, before adding, "That's in Italy, right?" She played with her camp bead necklace, slightly self-conscious all of a sudden.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2016, 3:33 pm

"Yeah it is," she confirmed. "Southern Italy, close to Pompeii." She stretched and pulled her headphones off her neck; she'd finish that song later. "So, what draws you to suddenly talk to people? You're generally the quiet one of the bunch," she smiled.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 6/24/2016, 11:44 am

"Me, the quiet one?" she laughed. She could be a little bit of a lone wolf some times, but nobody who knew her could ever accuse her of being quiet. "Nah, I was just thinking about how weird this is? Like, everyone in is cabin - almost everyone in this camp if you think about it - is technically my family, and I barely know most people."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/24/2016, 6:39 pm

"Well, you don't really talk to a lot of people," Arian explained, "which makes you come off as quiet. You've been here for a bit now but never really socialized. Why?"
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 6/25/2016, 10:40 am

Alice shrugged, slightly uncomfortably. Truth was, she didn't trust easily; hadn't trusted anyone fully in her entire life, if she was honest. That made it difficult to, you know, actually be friends with people. She tended to dash in and out of lives in a burst of colour, leaving no trace when she left.

Also, she kept secrets; the two main issues being her particularly famous mother and her strange power. Being very key elements to her past, they made for rather a lack of conversational topics.

"I don't know, maybe I just never get around to talking to people," she said. "Bit of a procrastinator." Alice didn't like discussing herself. It made her nervous, and her nervousness led to her stereotypical British accent coming out strongly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:42 pm