A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Cravings

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Cravings Empty Cravings

Post by Green 6/16/2016, 1:36 am

Cravings Tumblr_inline_ncf5zdNNbn1t0yc4a

Finally it was lunchtime! Chadwick had been waiting for this moment for the past three hours while he was doing those close combat drills. Even though he wasn't hungry, the teenage Roman was one of the first people sitting down with goblet in front of him. He filled it with Arizona ice tea. Chadwick took a good three gulps of his drink before sitting it aside. One of the wind nymphs whizzed over and asked him what he wanted to order. He was wearing his purple Camp Jupiter t-shirt underneath his imperial gold breastplate, blue jeans, and high top Vans.

"I would like to get the bowtie chicken alfredo with garlic bread. Actually, make that two loafs." He gave her a kind smile, watching her go fill the order. While he waited, he looked around the mess hall at his fellow Roman. Even after six years it felt so...different to be here. His eyes fell back on his goblet and took another gulp.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Cravings Empty Re: Cravings

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 2:58 am

Cravings PBPwKru

Joan had done most of her training in the morning after breakfast. She was always making sure her running times were right where they needed to be and that her strength was up to par with the previous week if not better. She always made conscious efforts to make sure she was in good physical condition and that she didn't fall behind in any regards. Being in the legion for eight years, she had a reputation to uphold by this time.

The second half of her morning gave her a break from her physical training. It gave her a chance to interact with the children in New Rome. She would always play games and teach them how important it was to never give up. Joan absolutely adored children and always felt the need to protect them.

It was finally the half-way point in her day, where she got to have lunch. Walking into the mess hall she had heard Chadwick list off what he had wanted, and she caught the server before they left, "Make that two please!" She said and then took a spot sitting across from the demigod in front of her. "Hey Chadwick, how's the daily routines going? Get any stronger? We can test in an arm wrestle." Joan said with a small smile flying across her face.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2016, 2:56 pm

He looked up to see one of his close friends. "Oh, hey, Joan. Same old same old." Chadwick shrugged his shoulders. "What about you? What have you been up to?" Chadwick picked up his goblet and realized that it was refilled with the tea. Bringing it to his face, he took a few gulps, then set it down on the long dining table.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 10:04 pm

"Oh you know keeping up with my physical stats, and I got to hang out with the kids from New Rome today. Cute as ever, and I see potential in them all. I can't wait until they make their families proud." She said with a smile on her face. The kids really were adorable and she did believe they all had potential to be great in their own ways. "So, how's things over in the fifth cohort these days? How have you been, haven't see you in awhile, get a boyfriend yet?" She said with a playful wink as she grabbed her goblet and it soon filled up with water and she took a sip.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2016, 10:20 pm

Chadwick tilted his head to the side with his eyes trained on Joan. "You're so good with kids, Joan. I know with your mom being Carmenta and all that it comes naturally to you, but still. It's refreshing, your jovialness, I mean. The...optimism." He took a few more gulps off his Arizona tea before placing it down on the table.

"Everything's good for the most part." The son of Pomona chuckled, looking around the mess hall. "No, unfortunately. I'm still single as ever, but I'm used to it." Chadwick realized that he would most likely never find a boyfriend, but that was okay with him. Not really. "And you? How are you fairing in the dating world? I'm sure you have dates just lined up."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 11:30 pm

Joan laughed a little at his comment, "Thank you. I just enjoy seeing their faces when they get curious about something or when you surprise them, it's just heart warming." She said and began to drink more of her water as she listened to him talk about his own cohort and his dating life.

Chuckling a bit she rolled her eyes and then spoke up. "Oh yea so many people lined up just to get with this. I did have an adorable six year old ask me to be his girlfriend, I told him if he's still interested in twelve years to come find me." She said with a bit of a laugh. "In all honesty, never really picture myself with anyone, I never really needed anyone, even from a young age I didn't want to hold my father's hand while we walked around town."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/17/2016, 12:09 am

"I can understand that, I can. Sometimes, though I wish I wasn't single. That someone to get excited about." Chadwick shrugged his shoulders nonchlantaly. "But you're an attractive female who has a wonderful personality and kids love you like you just said. I'm surprised someone hasn't snatched you up yet, Joan."

Their food came back to the table, putting the two plates in front of the Romans. "Finally!" Chadwick smiled. "Finally! Food. I love food, thank you!" He went to eating the pasta, moaning at the flavor.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/27/2016, 7:21 pm

Joan smiled at the son of Pomona, "I'm aware of all the great traits I have, but I'm extremely picky, and I just don't want to be with anyone at the moment. My focus is my career at the moment." Joan said shrugging her shoulders a bit.

There wasn't much time until the food came to the table and Chadwick seemed to be very thrilled, she began to eat some of the food and then looked over to Chadwick, "Hey, since we're both single, I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom as friends this year."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/27/2016, 8:47 pm

Chadwick smiled some. "I would love to go to prom with you, Joan! What would be our colors?" He asked before he took a bite out of garlic bread. It had the perfect crunch to it. "Wait, isn't the prom at Camp Half-Blood? How are we going to get there? Cross country road trip?" He asked with a mild grin as he went to eat his pasta.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/28/2016, 1:38 am

"Sweet this will be great! Hmm, what's your favourite colour? I'm good with anything so long as it's not brown." Joan said with a smile and then began to eat some of the pasta that was in front of her. "Oh, but I do really like a green!" She said in between bites and then took a sip of water to wash it down. "It is at Camp Half-Blood, but we could totally travel there!"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/28/2016, 8:35 am

"Oh, green is a really, really good color. Let's go with that." Chadwick took a gulp of his tea, then set it back down. "Road trip it is! Also, what exactly are wee suppose to wear?" The son of Pomona asked curiously. "Like, Arabian themed clothing?" He wouldn't know what in Roman Olympus he was suppose to wear, but he was sure they were going to figure it out. Hopefully.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 7/8/2016, 10:32 pm

Joan began to pile the food in her mouth fork full after fork full. She worked hard and she didn't really care what anyone else had to say about her eating habits, if they had a problem they could eff off somewhere. She was going to eat when she had time. After washing some of it down with a mouthful of water she wiped her mouth with the napkin a bit, as he finished talking.

"Not too sure, to be honest. We could either be horribly inaccurate with our outfit or just wear something fancy. Doesn't really matter much to me."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2016, 3:48 pm

The son of Pomona simply shrugged his shoulders as he went back to eating. Glancing up at Joan, Chadwick smirked. The reason why he liked eating with her was because she didn't mind getting a little bit messy. It was refreshing to say the least. "We can wear something...I don't know. I can find a some parachute pants and a maybe a nice vest?" He wasn't well versed in Arabian fashion and he didn't want to be offensive so he would have to do some research.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 7/14/2016, 2:59 am

"It's no sweat! As long as we show up in something I'm sure no one will care." Joan said with a small laugh and downed some water before finishing off the rest of her food. Well not all of it, she save the garlic toast for last. "So what are the plans for after lunch?" She asked as she took a bite into the garlic toast savoring all the flavours.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2016, 9:29 pm

Chadwick chuckled as he finished up his two pieces of garlic bread, then eating some of his chicken alfredo. It was so good. "True. We can show up in battle armor." He laughed some. "Let's not do that. The last thing I need is an extra sixty pounds on me." The son of Pomona stuffed more food into his mouth before answering Joan's question. "After lunch? None really. I was thinking about going into New Rome for a bit. Would you like to tag along? We can go shopping, maybe get some ice cream..." It sounded like a wonderful start to the weekend. "What about you? Do you have any plans after this?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:22 am