A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

What did you say? [me and Jo]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

What did you say? [me and Jo] Empty What did you say? [me and Jo]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/1/2016, 4:56 pm

What did you say? [me and Jo] 259yaoh
    Lyon was stretching for her evening run in the area and sighed. Fearow was perched on a nearby branch and cawed a bit as the hunter sat in the grass and continued stretching. Ever since that Cyrus boy had walked into the grounds she had been on edge but there were always those evening where she would enjoy her evening runs and work outs. Stop worrying, theres no chance he'll come back. Fearow told her and a friendly chirp sound at the end of the telepathy.

What did you say? [me and Jo] Empty Re: What did you say? [me and Jo]

Post by Guest 7/3/2016, 5:53 pm

I KNOW YOUR LUNGS NEED FILLING
    SINCE YOUR GUMS HAVE LOST THEIR FEELING
    pax grant.17.persephone
    pax hated to admit he was lost. he would go on for hours walking the same dirt path he had been on hoping to find some random breakthrough than to even admit that he turned the wrong way. he was wearing his dark blue windbreaker with his pool’s logo on it, his hands were deep in his pocket, fiddling around with his keys.
    he regretted going down this path and straying away from camp. he also regretted following the 'no phone rule' that so many others choose to ignore. so now he was just on his own. as he walked he spotted a young girl with red hair a good distance away from him. he stopped in his tracks, debating his next steps. he could ask for help, though would he want to scare the girl by speaking. he had no idea what he sounded like, though by some people's faces he could tell he didn't sound too normal.
    pax dropped his drawstring back and began fishing for his notebook. he kept it for moments like this. after scribbling on his paper he walked over to the girl and tapped on her shoulder giving her the note that said can you help, i'm lost.he smiled, looking as friendly as he could. pax had no idea how she would react to some teenager, but it was worth a shot. .
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 6:04 pm

Behind you. Fearow said glaring in that direction. Without so much as hesitation the hunter drew her bow and arrow but relaxed a bit when the kid picked up a pen and paper to ask her for help. I think he's deaf or cannot speak. Fearow said. No sht really? She responded aloud before turning to look at the kid. The seasoned hunter didn't know much ASL but she knew enough to get by, not one of her strong suits thought. She asked him 'how did you get here?' in ASL and had Fearow sit on her shoulder because she wanted to stroke his feathers.

Post by Guest 7/4/2016, 12:03 am

pax grant.17.persephone
    pax grinned wildly when he saw the girl sign. it wasn't the most fluent signing he has ever seen, but he appreciated the effort made. somewhere in the camp's bylaws there was something about the scarce deaf campers for a demigod interpreter, but it never reached pax. uhh. i was walking from my camp. and then i went to the lake outside the boarders for a bit and then i just started walking and i'm not quite sure where i am. his signing felt like a dance form. that's why he loved it so much. each sign and the way it was carried out seemed so graceful, like his fingers did te talking and the  dancing for him. but they he realized as he signs he noticed he was going a little too fast. oh gods, did you catch all that? sorry. he signed again, this time moving his hands slower.
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/4/2016, 12:07 am

Lyon picked up bits and pieces of the sign and to even her surprise, she laughed a bit when he apologized. It's ok, I need more pactice. She signed back. This demigod was nicer than most and it may have had something to do with how he couldn't speak. Noticing Fearow being confused she signed to the demigod. This is Fearow, my companion. I'm Lyon Lestrange.

Post by Guest 7/4/2016, 11:27 pm

pax grant.17.persephone
    pax nodded,my name is pax. he signed out the letters of his name instead of the usual sign he made to make things easier. the sign for his name was a peace sign and then the sign for the letter x. he was named after the roman goddess of peace and his name ended with x, so he thought the name sign was pretty clever himself. anyway, um, could you help me?
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/5/2016, 12:53 am

Lyon nodded with a very stern but understanding look on her face as Fearow cawed and took off into the sky. Holding up a finger to telling him one moment she let the crow fly around to find their bearings. He returned a few moments later and shared his information. Come with me please. She signed as she grabbed her weapons and had Fearow fly on ahead as her black wolf came trotting out of the woods to walk along side his master. That's Leon. She signed to Pax, just so he wouldn't feel threatened by the wolf that was now walking with them.

Post by Guest 7/6/2016, 11:37 pm

pax grant.17.persephone
    pax adjusted the small black straps of his drawstring bag before he walked along side lyon. should pax put all of his trust in a hunter that could easily kill him in the woods where the only witnesses would be her animal friends, why not. it's not like he had anything he was missing at camp, besides relentless and tireless training that gave him no time to himself. at least here out in the open he was just staring at a surplus of trees, and not a surplus of sweaty preteens. so, why not just let this girl with bright red hair lead him aimlessly to his destination. the most thrill seeking pax has ever done was go to the pool and use the swimming lanes without signing one out. rebel, he knows.is he your wolf? pax thought he should continue the conversation. he figured it may be a long way to travel, and him signing to himself  every time he passed a bird or something would grow old very quickly
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/7/2016, 1:20 am

Lyon nodded. I have 3 companions. Leon, Fearow and Cloud. She signed as her hawk cawed over head and moved to fly next to Pax. Can she sit on your shoulder? She asked for Cloud, the hawk was always friendly and never hurt anyone she used as a perch besides trees of course.

Post by Guest 7/13/2016, 12:16 am

pax grant.17.persephone
    growing up his parents never let him have a pet. he spent seven years begging for a dog without any luck. though he never asked for a wolf or a bird.i'd rather not, if you don't mind. he didn't want a bird on his shoulder. one weird sign and it could go crazy, and honestly pax really didn't want that.
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/22/2016, 3:55 am

Lyon nodded and Cloud moved to rest on her own shoulder as they continued walking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:41 pm