A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Jokes on You [me and jo]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Jokes on You [me and jo] Empty Jokes on You [me and jo]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/1/2016, 8:12 pm

Jokes on You [me and jo] 2942w4n
    Gamzee grinned evilly, this was going to be fun. Tying the last few trip wires to branches and bushes the teen nodded at her work as she climbed up into her tree perch. One thing about the Roman camp was the amount of running around and fighting they did, tripwires hidden in the best areas were always the best pay off. Each was tied to either a can of honey and feathers, or really cold water. This is always fun. She grinned to herself, speaking in Japanese. She had been talking with her friends from Japan recently so she was sort of stuck in the language. Moving down a few branches and sitting in the tree the daughter of Dionysus began listening to Nirvana while air drumming along to Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Jokes on You [me and jo] Empty Re: Jokes on You [me and jo]

Post by Guest 7/2/2016, 5:34 pm

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    HE NEEDS NO ARMY WHERE HE"S HEADED
    kit parker.17.cupid
    kit favored painting outside. he had more freedom over his space and more freedom of muses he could choose from. he could only paint his cohort so many times before he grew tired and threw a canvas across across his bunk.
    he sat on a small wooden stool he managed to smuggle outside and he perched himself on top of a small hill that overlooked the cluster of trees. in true kit parker fashion, there were blotches of paint on his cheeks despite only using the materials for a brief moment. it wasn't really something he could explain, maybe he opens the bottles of paint and the excess gets on his fingers and then onto his face. he doesn't question it, it's fine. as he painted, his eyes moved up to the tree tops where he spotted an unrecognizable person. he knew it was a demigod because no mortal was as stupid, or crazy being the right word, to do that.
    hey!   he shouted, dropping the slender brush onto the stool, what are you doing?
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/2/2016, 5:39 pm

Gamzee heard a faint noise and turned her head to where she thought the sound was coming from, pulling off her headphones and grinning. Hanging out. She said moving to hang upside down from the branch and laughing a bit before moving to sit on the branch again. Just having a chill in the tree. She continued. That's when she realized she was speaking in Japanese the whole time and laughed a bit, switching to english. Sorry, I was talking with my friends from Japan earlier. I'm just relaxing is all. The daughter of Dionysus smiled, running a hang through her hair. Cute boy and a painter at that, this was turning out to be quite the evening.

Post by Guest 7/3/2016, 10:07 am

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    uuhh, kit said under his breath. he was not the best at foreign languages. his brief stunt with french during his freshman and sophomore years of high school would have been a disaster if his grade didn't rely so heavily participation points.
    he grinned and sighed with relief when the girl began to speak english. relaxing in a tree?kit asked coyly. he slowly walked over to the girl, wiping his hands on his khaki shorts. that's not the way i'd relax, but hey, you do you. kit smiled again, this time a less goofy one. he has seen weirder at camp. as kit walks through jupiter he has seen people relaxing in cubby holes or in literal shrubs. it is a weird place. personally, kit likes to hangout in his bunk where everything is calm. it also helps that most of his friends live in the barrack with him.
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 5:55 pm

It's not THAT weird, I know a girl who prefers hanging upside down to let her blood flow there rather than sitting normally. I'm Gamzee by the way. She smiled before climbing down quickly and standing to leave against the tree. What are you painting? She asked, not moving directly to it after knowing full well that some people are reserved about their art.

Post by Guest 7/3/2016, 11:17 pm

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    interesting.  kit said cooly, though her statement about her friend did sound a bit odd. though sometimes jena perches like a bird  sometimes so he's seen some weird things. oh, just the horizon and stuff. kit wasn't touchy about his art. half of his doodles are on the floors of his cohort anyway, it's not like he tucks them away for only him to see. it's just a warm up, really.. kit's eyes trailed off of his canvas and up to the girl. i'm kit. he said, extending his hand out.
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 11:24 pm

The teen smiled moving to look at his painting, it was gorgeous. Gamzee, Gamzee Matuna. She smiled when he said his name was Kit. It was adorably cute and she was excited to see how this all turned out.

Post by Guest 7/4/2016, 10:00 pm

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    kit made a face as he slowly retract his hand back to his side.gamzee. he repeated. as far as he knew so far, the name fit her personality. gamzee matuna. you're not from jupiter, are you?
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/5/2016, 12:31 am

The demigoddess laughed a bit when he repeated her name. It's an odd name believe me I know, I'm convinced my mother was drugged when she named me. I'm a child of Dionysus from Camp Half Blood. Theres nothing to do there so I spend a lot of time here. She admitted with a shrug.

Post by Guest 7/9/2016, 12:10 am

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    kit has never met a greek demigod in his life. he wasn't a big fan of long travels, so going to camp half blood was never his first thought, and whenever there was a greek person he seems to always miss them. whatever.what would you rather do here that you cant there? he felt like jupiter was more rigorous than their east coast counterpart. that his camp was a lot more strict and he barely had anytime to nap or paint. it stinked, really.
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/12/2016, 3:00 am

It's more fun to toy with people you don't know because then they can't get mad at you. She laughed a bit before whispering in his ear. And the people here are much more attractive. She chuckled before moving back to her tree from before and sitting on her branch as well with a cheeky grin on her face.

Post by Guest 7/13/2016, 12:04 am

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    kit's eyes opened wideoh, um. the whisoering made his skin crawl, typically he was all for the crossing the personal bubble thing, but the whispering in the ear thing caught him off guard. you'd go cross country for attractive people, that's wild..
    THANKS!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/22/2016, 3:47 am

Gamzee giggled. Only for the cute ones. She winked at him before biting her bottom lip. She was feeling extra flirty today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:20 am