A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes [private]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes [private] Empty Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes [private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 5:46 pm

Hey, it'll be ok Ana. Andy said as he carried the daughter of Ares to the Infirmary. They were playing with the dogs and hounds when the eleven year old tripped and rolled down a hill scraping up her legs and twisting her ankle. I know someone at the infirmary who will make everything ok. He grinned as the blonde was on his back.It hurts though Andy. Ana sniffled a bit while wrapping her arms around the tall son of Hecate's neck loose enough so as not to choke him. I know little fighter, almost there. He said walking into the infirmary and spotting Javi right away, grinning a bit. Hey Javi, i got a patient for you. He said turning to show the blonde with a few tear lines on her face.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes [private] Empty Re: Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes [private]

Post by Green 7/3/2016, 6:18 pm

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes [private] Wpid-post_630368268261

Javier had just placed down his quiver full of arrows and ash bow down in one of the corners where it wouldn't be a problem when he heard someone address him. He knew exactly who it was and turned around with a wide smile on his face. "Hola, Andy!" He exclaimed in his Spanish accent, looking over his shoulder to see a little girl on his back.

"Aw, what seems to be the problem?" The son of Apollo led them over to a free cot. "I just got back from archery practice with the rest of my siblings." Javier explained as he went over to the bowl of water and cleaned his hands. He was wearing his Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, light blue shorts, and black tennis shoes."What seems to be the problem?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes [private] Empty Re: Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes [private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 6:29 pm

Ana and I were playing with the dogs and she fell down a hill and messed up her ankle. Andy said as he set the young girl on the cot. And I have scrapes on my legs too. Ana frowned and looked at her legs. The air made them hurt so when Andy set her down she grabbed his hand and made him set behind her so she was in his lap. Andy helped me get here though. She smiled a bit. Noticing his bow and arrow set the girl smiled a bit. She had always found weapons to be cool and being a daughter of Ares made it clear as day. Can I hold it? She asked gesturing to the bow with one of her clawed fingers. It was normal for the demigoddess to wear her fake talons so she didn't think anything of it while she beamed at Javier.

How was practice? Andy asked as he wrapped his arms around Ana like an older brother would for a younger sister. That was something special about her though, no matter who the demigod was Ana always felt like a younger sister to them.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2016, 7:11 pm

Javier looked over at his quiver and smiled some. "As you don't poke your eye out, chica." He said teasingly before walking over to it, taking one out, and coming back to give it to her. "There you are." Kneeling down, he examined her ankle. "It was good like always." Javier smiled up at Andy before looking to the girl.

"So, for your scrapes I will clean and bandage them up, but for your ankle I'll do something very special. Would you like that?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 7:16 pm

Ok! Ana smiled as she began examining the arrow in her hands and went as far even to check and see how sharp it was. Noticing it was a bit dull the girl took out a stone from Andy's pocket and began sharpening it while Javi worked. Andy chuckled when Ana got excited by the arrow and looked back at Javi. So how have you been? I haven't seen you since we went to lunch and rehearsal with Fallen Angels. Ever since he had last seen Javi he had been on his mind a lot, not as much as his Flower but even still. Placing a brotherly kiss on the top of Anamaria's head the blonde giggled and went back to happily sharpening Javi's arrow.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2016, 8:32 pm

Javier noticed that she was sharping his arrow, but realized that she probably knew what she was doing. First, he pressed a clean sponge to her scraped knees and gently, but effectively started to clean them. "This is going to sting a bit." He warned, glancing up at the girl before focusing on the wounds.

"I've been good. What about you?" He asked him after he cleaned the wound. "For this, I would suggest letting it heal on it's own, but for your ankle..." His attention dropped down to her metatarsals. "This is going to need something. What's your name, bontia?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 8:37 pm

Ana flinched a bit when she felt the demigod clean her cuts but was too focused and enthralled with the arrow in her hands. Been busy with the band and I hung out with Lia a few times. He said nodding when Javi mentioned Ana's cuts. At the mention of Lia Ana made kissing noises and Andy went on to tickle her a little, causing the room to be filled with child-like laughter. I'm Anamaria Rhodes, daughter of Ares. She smiled, but clearly annoyed with her father being Ares and not someone better.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2016, 8:59 pm

Javier looked between the two of them. "Who's Lia?" The son of Apollo asked curiously before looking back down again. He started to take off her shoe. "Well, it's very nice to meet you, Anamaria." He cleared his throat, put his hands gently on her ankle, and started to sing a hymn of Apollo in Ancient Greek. The wound slowly started to heal making Anamaria's ankle feel warm.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 9:02 pm

She's Andy's girlfriend. Ana teased, flinching a little when her shoe was taken off. Andy rolled his eyes and kissed Ana's head again. She's a friend of mine who I met when writing a song in the Strawberry fields. He confirmed while watching Javi work on Ana's ankle. And he looooves her. Ana continued to tease like a sister would.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2016, 9:12 pm

Andy has a girlfriend? He didn't know that. It would be a lie if he said that he wasn't a bit let down. Not that they were talking or anything, but still. He thought he was pretty...attractive. However, he concentrated on the ankle before it was completely healed. "Hm, there you go, Anamaria. And thank you for sharpening my arrowhead." Javier gently took it from her and walked back to his quiver to put it back inside. He paused for a moment and frowned before turning back around with a soft smile on his face. "How does it feel?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 9:24 pm

Ana scooted out of Andy's lap and stood on the ground, looking at her ankle and doing a coupe turn with a smile. All better! She smiled throwing herself into Javi and giving him a hug and smiling up at him. [b]Thank you Javier! She smiled before skipping around the room and sitting in front of his arrows to sharpen the rest.

Andy laughed a little and scratched his neck while looking at Javier. Don't take what Ana said literally, Lia and I aren't a couple. Her and I just hung out a few times. He explained, hoping not to upset the young healer.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2016, 9:37 pm

Javier shook his head, looking down at the floor. "No, no. I understand. There's not need to say anything more." He said simply and moved passed him to wash his hands again. He didn't want to seem hurt by the fact that the son of Hecate was seeing anyone, if he was. Instead of going to look at him again, Javier went to stock the shelves with vials of nectar and squares of ambrosia.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 9:41 pm

Andy sighed. Summoning his tendrils he moved then to wrap around Javier's torso in more of a playful manner like when they first met. C'mon, don't be like that. He said a little hurt by being ignored by the son of Apollo. He was in a very confusing time in his life. He loved hanging out with Lia and how honest and caring she was but Javier was always so bright and willing to help anyone, plus he helped Ana and she was like his little sister and that made him happy.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2016, 9:58 pm

The tendril around his torso made him smile, but he quickly covered it up with biting his tongue gently. "You're right, lo siento." He shook his head again and walked over to Andy. "I don't mean to act so rude to you." He sighed, folding his arms over his chest. [color[gold]"I hope you and Lia work out perfectly."[/color] And he meant that whole heartedly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 10:05 pm

Andy chuckled a little. I don't have a chance with Lia. He admitted before looking over to Javi again with a warm smile. [b]Besides, if I do something stupid I need you to help patch me up. He pointed out.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2016, 11:26 pm

"You don't know that for sure, Andy." Javi sat down on one of the cots and moved over so that his friend could join him. "And I'm not the only Apollo kid here who has healing powers." He said with a chuckle.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 11:35 pm

But your the only Apollo kid I know and care to know. He chuckled sitting down with him, checking Ana but smiling when she began happily singing about how she was sharpening the arrows. So any interesting medical emergencies Dr.Javier? Andy teased a bit.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2016, 11:55 pm

Javier blushed a bit. "No, no medical emergencies that I know of. Why do you ask, Andy?" He looked over at him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2016, 11:58 pm

Curiosity. He admitted with a grin.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/4/2016, 12:04 am

He nodded his head and stood up. "Alright, then. Well, I guess I better go back to work. See you later, maybe?" Javier said as he started to walk away.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/5/2016, 12:57 am

Andy looked back and Ana for a few moments before using a tendril to grab Javier's wrist. Can you meet me tonight at the lake? He asked with a bit of a hushed tone to his voice. He didn't want Ana hearing and sneaking out to see them both, this was meant to be a two person scenario and Ana was just going to want to play the whole time.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/5/2016, 1:15 pm

Javier turned around to look at him, thinking for a moment. "Uh, sure. I can meet you at the lake. What time?" He never felt at home in the dark and that may have ben because his father was the god of the Sun. However, he was willing to do it if it meant talking with Andy.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/5/2016, 6:14 pm

Andy smiled as he vanished the tendrils. Right before dusk and not a second later. He said into Javier's ear in a hushed tone before giving him a warm smile and walked over to Ana, picking her up and carrying her bridal style. Thanks again for helping Ana. He shouted backwards while walking from the infirmary, Ana shouting a thank you as well as she waved with a brilliantly white smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:34 pm