A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

JUDGE ME!

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

JUDGE ME! Empty JUDGE ME!

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/9/2016, 12:04 am

JUDGE ME! 6glgsp
    Name: He actually doesn’t know his real name but he called himself Marionette (Mason Graves)
    Eyes: greyish
    Hair: black
    Height: 6’3"
    Body Type: thin but has a bit of built
    Skin Color: pale af
    God Parent: Dionysus-God of wine, viticulture, wild vegetation, theater, and madness.
    Mortal Parent: Unknown (Julie Graves)
    Country of Origin: Unknown (USA)
    Pets: none
    Talents: climbing and moving without sound and working the marionette puppets
    Weapon**: CB razor chain whip pair. The whips retract and he hides them in his sleeves when he’s not fighting.
    Personality: Marionette is a rather shy adult. He doesn’t like talking a whole lot, even though he has a very kind voice no matter what he says, but when he does it’s always something obedient or logical. He see’s things in an odd way (haha, color blind joke) and is very curious about what lies beyond the boundaries of camp. That doesn’t mean the son of Dionysus isn’t a bit mischievous. He enjoys using his Madness power on Alice or other campers when things are too dull and need to be liven up a bit. Other than that he really is a kind soul, wanting to bring happiness to others. It’s just hard for him considering he doesn’t know happiness really. He has an odd habit of either wearing a pupet mask or painting his face like one as well. How strange.
    Flaws: color blind, shy af, little mischievous
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Cannot get drunk at all or tipsy or any of that not-so-fun-stuff. Telepathy with the sacred animals of Dionysus.(bull, serpent, tiger, leopard and panther)
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Puppet Strings- Marionette can use his fingers like actual puppet strings for two people, lasting four posts with a cool down of ten. He moves them with his fingers but cannot control their mind and speech. If you manage to cut the strings you’re free from his clutches and cannot be caught by them for the rest of the topic and causing the strings to wrap themselves around something like a tree or bush instead of you in the first place helps block them. The power can only be done if Marionette is above a person or behind them but within twenty feet either way.
    Madness-For four posts Marionette can cause someone to go into a fit of maddened rage. He has to touch the person on the forehead or the top of their head so avoiding the touch is the best way of avoiding it. He has to wait nine posts before doing it again but during the rage the person cannot harm him in any way shape or form. The victim looses all sense of reason and does anything violent related without thinking, very much going on instincts.
    Life Before Camp*: So here’s the tough part. Marionette lost his memory as he was getting taken to camp at a very young age. His mother Julie made the mistake of leaving him home alone for a few hours and when she came back the place was practically torn to shreds. The nice thing was though, Mason’s bed was in a secret room that she had made because she knew who his father was after several long conversations while she was pregnant and various power demonstrations. After fetching him from his bed and rushing to the place Dionysus told her he worked at the mother was rammed by a monster, a manticore to be exact, and died in the wreck. Mason, who was four at the time, got knocked unconscious but being close enough to camp the other demigods came to the rescue and took the child to camp with them. By the time he regained enough consciousness to talk and walk the child had no idea what his name was and Mr.D didn’t know either, despite him being his own son. They never officially renamed him but Mason always thought the Marionette puppets were super fun to play with so they started calling him Marionette as a joke but the name stuck so much so that the growing demigod began only responding to it as his official name. As he grew up the child retracted more and more into himself until when he began having flashbacks to the car wreck he went into fits of anger and soon those anger fits became so violent and random something had to be done. Que Alice. The daughter of Mania was new to camp but when she saw Marionette in a fit of rage the blonde grabbed a music box she loved and began playing the tune. For some reason the music was soothing to him and Marionette began to calm down. From then on Alice and Marionette became inseparable and the music box became something that needed to be kept handy at all times.
    RP Example*: n/a
    Any notes about your characters: n/a
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

JUDGE ME! Empty Re: JUDGE ME!

Post by Morgan Landry 7/20/2016, 2:40 am

Yoooo

- The powers sound good, of course as long as your RP partners are okay with you using them.
    (- It was actually said in Battle of Manhattan that Mr D is actually a caring parent, who only pretends not to know people's names. But I see it fits your story, so I leave it at that.)

That being said, the form looks good so,

Approved! Standing ovation

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:44 am