A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

So I guess this is where I say hi, huh?

Celtaeus
    Celtaeus

Male
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2016-07-09

So I guess this is where I say hi, huh? Empty So I guess this is where I say hi, huh?

Post by Celtaeus 7/9/2016, 3:40 pm

I'm never any good at these introductions, but you can call me Celtaeus, Celt, or whatever you'd like I suppose. I like reading, writing, music, games, you name it. I've been roleplaying for a few years now, and I gotta say that I love it. Decided it was about time I visited Camp Half Blood, and from what I've seen, I'll love it here.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

So I guess this is where I say hi, huh? Empty Re: So I guess this is where I say hi, huh?

Post by Morgan Landry 7/9/2016, 4:59 pm

Hey there Celt! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Im glad to see you and your satyr made it here alive ;)

I'm Morgan, one of your admins. If you need anything, got any question, do PM me! Im always glad to help out :)
    Eragon2348
    Eragon2348

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2016-07-19

So I guess this is where I say hi, huh? Empty Re: So I guess this is where I say hi, huh?

Post by Eragon2348 7/19/2016, 12:29 pm

hi I like to read and do sports
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/19/2016, 1:29 pm

Hey there Eragon, and welcome to you too!

As I said to Celtaeus, I'm Morgan, one of your admins. You may PM me with any concerns/questions/anything really that you might have. Enjoy your stay!
    silvercrownsnake
    silvercrownsnake

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2016-08-12

So I guess this is where I say hi, huh? Empty Intro, yay!

Post by silvercrownsnake 8/12/2016, 4:17 am

Oh um... Hello! My name is Dakota, or Kota as that is my nickname... Uh... I've been roleplaying for a while, but I've never really done a PJO-related thing...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:03 pm