A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Avert Your Eyes!

Admiral Noir
    Admiral Noir

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2016-07-21

Avert Your Eyes! Empty Avert Your Eyes!

Post by Admiral Noir 7/22/2016, 12:25 am

I've never been a fan of introductions. They always make me a little nauseous. Then again, that might just be the chicken I had for lunch.

But hello! I am Admiral Noir!. But you can also just call me Noir. Why am I an Admiral? Because I am. Plain and simple.

So, what do I say? I'm a human (I think), so that's something I have in common with the rest of you!.... probably. I've been a role player for about two years now? Of course, every new site I join, I revert back to having no experience whatsoever! So yay!

I've been of a fan of Rick Riordan since the first PJO book, which I read when it first came out (I was like 7. It took me many years to truly appreciate the humor in his series). And since I love both RR and RP, I figured, why not try and find a site for it? And I did! Six months ago. Long story short, I screwed up trying to register, got flustered, and fled until now. So now I'm here!

So yeah. Um... um... um...

Look! A drakon! *Disappears*
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Avert Your Eyes! Empty Re: Avert Your Eyes!

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 1:09 am

Heyo, Noir! I'm Green or Alex!

I wanted to be the first to welcome you to the site! I hope your stay here is long and very enjoyable. :)

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me! If you want to rp then do the same or post in my invite!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2016, 2:33 am

Hey Admiral Noir! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Good job on making it here alive ;)

I'm Morgan, one of your admins. If you need anything, or have a question, feel free to PM me! I'm always glad to help out.
    Athena1202

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2016-07-24

Post by Athena1202 7/24/2016, 10:47 am

Can someone help me please i am so confused.... Shocked Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:25 am