A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

HI

aminj123
    aminj123

Male
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2016-08-02

HI Empty HI

Post by aminj123 8/13/2016, 3:38 pm

Hello I am aminj123 and I have one character. Here he is.

Name: Amin Jazaeri
    Eyes: dark brown
    Hair: black
    Height: 5'5"
    Body Type: lean
    Skin Color: tan
    God parent: Athena
    mortal parent: Jeff Jazaeri
    Country of Origin: U.S.A.
    Pets: none
    Talents: Math and quick calculations. can solve most problems using wisdom. weaving.
    skills: planning an attack/defense tactic using wisdom
    weapons: spear; spear's tip is celestial bronze.
    Personality: Amin always uses his wisdom and math. He thinks things over or plans out carefully. He usually can't understand figurative language. Amin is very logical. He takes everything seriously.
    Flaws: Amin can't defend himself socially against bullies. He can't fight without planning first and can't say no to his friends. Amin HATES spiders.
    Abilities: being up to 50 feet away from the Athena partheons heals him at once posts. (limit: every 10 posts)
    Powers: none
    Life Before Camp: Amin was always a good student. He had strait A's. A lot of people called him a nerd. But he occasionally did make some friends. He also liked weaving. Amin read about Arachne and how she got turned into a spider. He loved his dad! His dad was the best! Well, that's compared to other demigod parents who leave them at Lupa's or at a wilderness school. He had never seen a monster until one day, he was at a library reading about Greeks when he met a satyr that looked to be about 30 years old. The satyr knew that most demigods read about Greece and waited until he detected me.
    RP Example: I spotted the enemy camp. I made a planned our attack in 5 minutes while my friends were resting. when I explained the plan to my friends, they were confused and didn't know what to do. It took me about an hour to explain it to them.
    Any notes about your characters: Amin has glasses. He can only see up to 10 yards away clearly without them.

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:21 am