A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

My Twin Foxes

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

My Twin Foxes Empty My Twin Foxes

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/29/2016, 4:08 am

My Twin Foxes Vmvwnl

Hello my lovelies!

I have decided to put my obsession with my drawing tablet to good use and have decided on opening a shop for edits as well s digital drawings. I love doing people and am starting to sort of develop my own style  but haven't put it into digital form yet.

Here's the dealio

I will draw the drawing and color it as well for a simple fee of 50 Drachma per character as well as 100 Drachma for a background and another 50 Drachma for color. I know it seems like a lot but drawing on the tablet I have is still difficult for me so you can expect prices to go down once more orders come in and it gets easier to draw. I tend to avoid drawing animals for my own drawings unless theres a specific tie to the person bute if you DO want an animal that will be an additional [b[50 Drachma[/b]. For character sheets as well I will put the base colors on the sheet as well in order to allow you to redraw the character as well as for me to redraw them if you want anymore pictures later on.

Time crunch

So on the left of the collage i have posted is called a character sheet, those tend to be the fastest I can draw and take half to a full day of drawing. The nature of them is self explanatory and the complexity of a character sheet can vary drastically so that can be discussed at the time of purchase. Full drawings with backgrounds can vary from one to three days depending on how detailed you want the photo to be and how many subjects are in the drawing. All that can be determined in the code below.

Code

Number of people: (specify gender here as well)
    Number of animals: (specify species/breed)
    Background: (yes or no)
    Color: (yes or no)
    Character Name: (leave blank if not character sheet)

Special deals

On birthdays and holidays like christmas and halloween there will be a 50% off sale for each total purchase you make for that day. In turn, the theme for all those drawings will go along with the respective holiday (i.e. santa hats and presents for Christmas and witch hats as well as brooms and magic for Halloween). Check back often for updates as well as deals and such.

Currently working on art for;

-
    -
    -
    -

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 5:53 pm